India Challenger_Marco
Lancer
ESO: challenger_marco

20 Jul 2019, 19:09

Hey guys ,Many new players seems to be having problems with british and hence i wanted to reply them and in turn i wrote a guide! This is a comprehensive guide which contains all info ,some of the content were taken from esoc but rest of it is written by me ,i hope it helps and gives you comeplete understand of the civ! :smile:
Preview of the guide below:

Introduction

British used to be a powerful civilization in the history, Are they
Powerful in AOE 3 too? Yes they are, they have insane economy with manor boom and their units are very strong. Their best units are Musketeers and Hussars, however they have their unique units which can interest you. Longbowmen (lb) and Rockets (available in age 4 from factories and home city shipments) which are unique for this civilization and lb are the best unit for light infantry as they pay off really well for their cheap price.
So let’s straight away jump into the game…..So as playing British you start with 1 , 6 crates and 6 settlers. Having that said what I need you to do is watch or observe carefully and quickly before the timer starts what crates have being spawned, Notice that crate spawn varies each game & it’s not fixed! So you need to follow different order in age 1 for different crate spawns, which is what I’m going to explain in this guide, along with various strategies you could do, timings, macro/micro, deck guide, card order, build order, long term and short term plan, map guide, switching units, lastly some bonus contents.

Any feedbacks from top /knowledgeable players is appreciated ,I hope this guide is accurate I have put alot of hours into this.
Attachments
AOE III -British Guide.docx
Click here for download
(11.12 MiB) Downloaded 61 times
India Challenger_Marco
Lancer

20 Jul 2019, 19:11

More comprehensive guides are on the way ,this is a long term project....anyone want to help can join me :P
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

20 Jul 2019, 19:23

How is VC boom a bonus content? It should be the main build !
Well written and very complete other than that.
India Challenger_Marco
Lancer

20 Jul 2019, 19:29

[Armag] diarouga wrote:How is VC boom a bonus content? It should be the main build !

Hmm ok thanks for your feedback,that VC build is diff coz you send VC first not 3v or what GS does so I think in the current meta none sends VC first so I put it in bonus content.
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold

20 Jul 2019, 21:07

Challenger_Marco wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:How is VC boom a bonus content? It should be the main build !

Hmm ok thanks for your feedback,that VC build is diff coz you send VC first not 3v or what GS does so I think in the current meta none sends VC first so I put it in bonus content.

I'd say that VC is a main strat, at least for me. I'd do that build 50% of the time.
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

20 Jul 2019, 21:12

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:

I'd say that VC is a main strat, at least for me. I'd do that build 50% of the time.

Would you only do it with tp start? When else would u use it?
I chose this avatar so i cant see the haters
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold

20 Jul 2019, 21:18

Method_man714 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Would you only do it with tp start? When else would u use it?

I'd do it always.
India cskbluewolf
Crossbow
ESO: cskbluewolf

21 Jul 2019, 02:17

Challenger_Marco wrote:Hey guys ,Many new players seems to be having problems with british and hence i wanted to reply them and in turn i wrote a guide! This is a comprehensive guide which contains all info ,some of the content were taken from esoc but rest of it is written by me ,i hope it helps and gives you comeplete understand of the civ! :smile:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7m6wsmaj ... .docx/file
Any feedbacks from top /knowledgeable players is appreciated ,I hope this guide is accurate I have put alot of hours into this.

Thanks i am very new to the game. I will try to give a shot with this.
Canada dansil92
Lancer
ESO: dansil92

21 Jul 2019, 02:54

VC is controversial but personally i think its superior to the other build just by virtue of the manor xp generating shipments faster, but it makes macro a bit less wood heavy too so even if you might be down a couple vills you tend to be a shipment ahead and a bit more efficient
:hehe: :hehe: :hehe:
India Challenger_Marco
Lancer

21 Jul 2019, 03:15

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:

Ok i updated it!
India rsy
Howdah
Donator 01
ESO: Rsy
GameRanger ID: 665696

28 Jul 2019, 02:52

cskbluewolf wrote:
Challenger_Marco wrote:Hey guys ,Many new players seems to be having problems with british and hence i wanted to reply them and in turn i wrote a guide! This is a comprehensive guide which contains all info ,some of the content were taken from esoc but rest of it is written by me ,i hope it helps and gives you comeplete understand of the civ! :smile:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/7m6wsmaj ... .docx/file

Thanks i am very new to the game. I will try to give a shot with this.

Welcome to ESOC bud!

Forum Info

Return to “Strategy”