How to play India vs other civs

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Re: How to play India vs other civs

Post by jgals »

India on RE can just Agra iroqouis only hunts and mass a large army under Agra fort. I have experienced this where I try to poke with a good mass or siege agra, but between the Agra fire and his unit shipments/trainings he is able to keep Agra Alive long enough to starve me for food and outboom.its really the Agra fire that makes the slightest difference of wether or not you can really safely kill the fort
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Riotcoke wrote:
rsy wrote:
Show hidden quotes

yumi wall?

Consulate rush is quick enough to beat the wall. Also just use your explorers to try to stop the wall going up.

When i start playing again, I'll tag u here first so we can play some India jap games
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

jgals wrote:India on RE can just Agra iroqouis only hunts and mass a large army under Agra fort. I have experienced this where I try to poke with a good mass or siege agra, but between the Agra fire and his unit shipments/trainings he is able to keep Agra Alive long enough to starve me for food and outboom.its really the Agra fire that makes the slightest difference of wether or not you can really safely kill the fort

I think on a wood start India can do ok vs iro but on a coin start i think you'll be too slow, i dont know if you can even drop your agra before the rush hits. Plus aenna handle RE sepoy easily, something not many colonial units can do.

On a wood start on a bad spawn on like sonora or something stupid yeah you can probably drop your agra on iros hunts and ruin their followup
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Riotcoke wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It's sarcasm. It's fine to be involved in the community and it's fine to be helping people but making false statements isn't the way to go. You can believe that India beats certain civs in your opinion, but stating that India destroys certain civs may give a false impression to the OP.

Sioux doesn't beat india on RE though. They only beat them if you get trash hunt. France i may be completely wrong. Thank you for clarifying though.

In my experience on both sides of the matchup, sioux outclasses India on most TP maps. Perhaps a better player can elaborate on this matchup and others.
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

India Japan definitely not an ez MU for India on RE. And cons Rush is very bad in that MU in my experience. India vs Sioux on RE is quite even I think.
Image Image
Turkey Mameluke
Dragoon
ESO: Mameluké

Post by Mameluke »

nobody is filling in the matchups :(
If you see any mistakes in my grammar/vocabulary or whatever, please correct me. I really appreciate it :!: :flowers:
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

Also I think france has a good chance vs India on RE, with the right map. And China is decent vs India on both patches.
Image Image
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

Pulling cdb can help hold a hard sepoy rush and france out scales India fairly quickly. I think india really is poor vs France on tp maps. No tp + livestock i think india has an advantage but otherwise, i think its French favoured
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01

Post by amiggo1999 »

Actually India outscales France. But yea CDB make early sepoy agression kinda futile. And the early 2 falc push can be quite tough for India to deal with (on tp map).
Image Image
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Riotcoke wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:
Show hidden quotes

It's sarcasm. It's fine to be involved in the community and it's fine to be helping people but making false statements isn't the way to go. You can believe that India beats certain civs in your opinion, but stating that India destroys certain civs may give a false impression to the OP.

Sioux doesn't beat india on RE though. They only beat them if you get trash hunt. France i may be completely wrong. Thank you for clarifying though.

I have beaten late fortress india as sioux india pretty much had most of the hunts
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

rsy wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Consulate rush is quick enough to beat the wall. Also just use your explorers to try to stop the wall going up.

When i start playing again, I'll tag u here first so we can play some India jap games

You better message me first or I no talk you
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

amiggo1999 wrote:Actually India outscales France. But yea CDB make early sepoy agression kinda futile. And the early 2 falc push can be quite tough for India to deal with (on tp map).

In what world does india have an answer to Cuir-Skirm... sowars? :lol:
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

dansil92 wrote:
amiggo1999 wrote:Actually India outscales France. But yea CDB make early sepoy agression kinda futile. And the early 2 falc push can be quite tough for India to deal with (on tp map).

In what world does india have an answer to Cuir-Skirm... sowars? :lol:

dravidian martial arts mate xD