how to deal with musk huss as germany and age safely.

India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

how to deal with musk huss as germany and age safely.

Post by Shikari »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN5iWEI ... e=youtu.be

i know about couple of mistakes i did
1. loosing explorer before building a tp
2. pushing out when i cleaned fr army beneath my tc (i thought i should use my army and do some dmg but he was staying age 2)
maybe missing a batch of ulhan as well but i dont think it was super impactfull anyways pls looking at rec( i intentionally recorded it with obs and not gen rec tool because i feel looking at pov will give more perspective of what i did wrong. also no one sees recorded function it isjust easier tom see a video from your phone.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Re: how to deal with musk huss as germany and age safely.

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/456329144?t=01h51m03s

I played this matchup vs musk huss yesterday. It's by no means perfect but it might give you some pointers. I shipped 8 bow to defend to age comfortably, though I'm not sure if this is necessary to age.

War wagons are very good vs musk huss.
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

That was wp but I still don't know. Did I took a very bad trade under my tc I assume cause he just sieged my tc afterwards even though both army counts was neutralized. I did pop my ww shipment but was only able to make 1 couldn't gather.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Shikari wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN5iWEIK824&feature=youtu.be

2. pushing out when i cleaned fr army beneath my tc (i thought i should use my army and do some dmg but he was staying age 2)
maybe missing a batch of ulhan as well but i dont think it was super impactfull anyways pls looking at rec( i intentionally recorded it with obs and not gen rec tool because i feel looking at pov will give more perspective of what i did wrong. also no one sees recorded function it isjust easier tom see a video from your phone.

Keep posting please :)
But what i see here as a noob is that we sucks with efficiency, in my case is when i am nervous playing vs better players than me or vs rush.
So what i mean by efficiency.
-min 3:33 till 4:02 of the video.
First what i want to say is that you are focusing to much on the BO itself, for example you were thinking "i must make tp in transition asap" so you send SW too early to build it that you lost alot time standing close to the TP foundation instead of just wait till you hv almost 200w and send the sw;
-min 5:59
When you went with the first 2 free Uhlans instead of kill the both native to avoid lost the explorer again or the annoying native stealth mode, you just pass by to revive the explorer and look crazily for a cdb to kill;
-min 7:05 till 7:29
U just put 11 vills into the tc including SW and not leaving at least them work behind your base when he was attacking not to close to your TC and than like RDX said you were without attention in what you were doing (no population so use sw to collect the wood crates and build the house).
I feel like your uhlans mass was since the beginning better than his musk cav combo so that was great job but the common sense is that you should always except aggressiveness when you already age'd or almost aging and with that your small army remaining after end the first big fight, rest you only 2 option in case you want age up:
1) raid with those uhlans to distract him and buy time to age and avoid possible army in your base
2) scout with some unit to see if he is keeping in colonial or is aging while you keep the rest of army in your base and wait his attack.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

Keeps clicking again and again on for making a uhlan when the pop is at 29/30 for ages and goes like 'wtf, why you no work?'
oranges.
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

Kazamkikaz wrote:

Sure man. Thanks for watching. :)
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

1) don't get log fume - you could've aged 20 seconds faster
2) pop settler wagons out of TC for fight where you called mm, it would have been OP
3) never ever ever ever ever push while aging unless you're PR 37+

Too much SW idle time building TP. Losing your explorer also deprives you of scouting. I think your card choice was fine.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Shikari wrote:
Kazamkikaz wrote:

Sure man. Thanks for watching. :)

read that post again , i have some thoughts there
My Youtube channel

India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

deleted_user wrote:1) don't get log fume - you could've aged 20 seconds faster
2) pop settler wagons out of TC for fight where you called mm, it would have been OP
3) never ever ever ever ever push while aging unless you're PR 37+

Too much SW idle time building TP. Losing your explorer also deprives you of scouting. I think your card choice was fine.

I got log flumes because I had lots of resources so that it is perfectly macroed for 700 gold and I thought I'll have to chop a lot of wood for rax vet upgrade and houses in fortress. Not gonna have a chance to ship 1000w so can get it. Without log flumes I think the only choice there was to age with gathering everything for an age up. Would that have been better? Since he was pushing and that sounds greedy.
2. I did pop sw when fight was going on.
3. I see.

Thanks for the advice callen.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I guess log fume was fine then. It still could have been more units to hold.

Just basically don't push out while aging, maybe queue and cancel and requeue dops while aging for if he pushes and commits.
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

Kazamkikaz wrote:

But what i see here as a noob is that we sucks with efficiency, in my case is when i am nervous playing vs better players than me or vs rush.
So what i mean by efficiency.
-min 3:33 till 4:02 of the video.
First what i want to say is that you are focusing to much on the BO itself, for example you were thinking "i must make tp in transition asap" so you send SW too early to build it that you lost alot time standing close to the TP foundation instead of just wait till you hv almost 200w and send the sw;
-min 5:59
When you went with the first 2 free Uhlans instead of kill the both native to avoid lost the explorer again or the annoying native stealth mode, you just pass by to revive the explorer and look crazily for a cdb to kill;
-min 7:05 till 7:29
U just put 11 vills into the tc including SW and not leaving at least them work behind your base when he was attacking not to close to your TC and than like RDX said you were without attention in what you were doing (no population so use sw to collect the wood crates and build the house).
I feel like your uhlans mass was since the beginning better than his musk cav combo so that was great job but the common sense is that you should always except aggressiveness when you already age'd or almost aging and with that your small army remaining after end the first big fight, rest you only 2 option in case you want age up:
1) raid with those uhlans to distract him and buy time to age and avoid possible army in your base
2) scout with some unit to see if he is keeping in colonial or is aging while you keep the rest of army in your base and wait his attack.

1.Yeah man that was a lot of idle time for sw now that I see.
2. But would that have been good. Wasn't that native treasure unit an anti cav unit which is slightly better than a pike man. I thought now worth fighting it with my 2 ulhan. But I guess loosing two ulhan is good if i kill the legal map hack unit.
3. What if i only put 10 vills in tc when units are in range of TC fire instead of sw to kill musk and anti cav since i was only making ulhan? After first anti cav I dont think i refocused fire to anti cav and I had a lot of sw in tc so that was a waste even if it was ideal.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon

Post by Kazamkikaz »

1.Yeah man that was a lot of idle time for sw now that I see.
2. But would that have been good. Wasn't that native treasure unit an anti cav unit which is slightly better than a pike man. I thought now worth fighting it with my 2 ulhan. But I guess loosing two ulhan is good if i kill the legal map hack unit.
3. What if i only put 10 vills in tc when units are in range of TC fire instead of sw to kill musk and anti cav since i was only making ulhan? After first anti cav I dont think i refocused fire to anti cav and I had a lot of sw in tc so that was a waste even if it was ideal.

2 uhlans dont lose to nookta native treasure even with scout native and his explorer helping cause u could run with the uhlan who is losing hp vs that native by microing properly and indeed puting 10 sw in the tc is the same as 20 normal vills and the tc shoot does the same damage if u hv 10 sw in the tc just as if u use 10 normal vills.
My Youtube channel

Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

It might be worth using the record game feature next time, much easier for people to watch your recordings :)

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV