China rush to boom transition in team games

No Flag onderhond
Crossbow

Post by onderhond »

In most team games (3v3 on Deccan) there are battles in age 2 and as a china player I try to mass as much units as i can.

As games seem to go on longer, other civs seem to be able to boom quite easily while with China, I am always struggling to find the right balance between army and eco.

I tend to send units cards before resource cards because in 3v3 you can easily get outnumbered early on and China needs their shipments to be able to mass a certain type of units quickly, because of the banner armies.

Anybody got any tips for China in team games, especially pertaining to the transition from a rush eco to boom ? Any specific build and/or card orders ?

Any good China recs of team games ?
No Flag comegetsome
Crossbow

Post by comegetsome »

spam old han and wait for them to resign
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

choose the german alliance. send 700w first and spam old han army. and market upgrades.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Post by Marco1698 »

comegetsome wrote:spam old han and wait for them to resign

yeah
No Flag onderhond
Crossbow

Post by onderhond »

If only all games were that easy ! if the initial pushes don't work out and the game kind of evens out, what do y ou do not to get outboomed by british or french ?

Go straight to industrial or do you stay in fortress for a bit to build up your economy with additional tcs (and maybe russian consulate and acupuncture for fast vill spam) ?

I've been thinking about sending the trickle card first and keeping the 1st age villager shipment for late colonial when you have more (or all) villages up, to get 7 villagers out of it.