Port werid strategy

Vietnam Davy_Jones_123
Crossbow
ESO: TranHungDao221

Port werid strategy

Post by Davy_Jones_123 »

So I played vs this guy, he made like 12 vils in age 1 and ship 300 wood first to build 2 TPs. Then he aged (he reach age 2 in like 4:10, just as I started placing my wonder a few secs), tbh I don't know how he aged so early and a very very forward TC in age 2, extremely close to my TC (couldn't get any closer). Then he shipped crates then aged to age 3, (made a few vils meanwhile I think). Again, the new TC very close to my TC. Then he shipped Hals, organ guns and cass and goons and pressured me. I played China, early TP as usual, didn't know how to handle that build. I haven't seen it before.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Re: Port werid strategy

Post by gamevideo113 »

Your age up time was a bit slow, try to work on your discovery age. You should start aging way before 4:10. Your ff should be able to handle a portuguese FF easily, since ports are slower and have worse shipments. If you see any aggression coming you can age with the confucian academy instead of the porcelain tower to get a few more skirms.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
No Flag querty
Skirmisher

Post by querty »

Just ot of curiousity: Was it this guy?

http://aoe3.jpcommunity.com/rating2/pla ... pid=499884

Played him two days ago. He hit fortress at 6:26 with two(!) tps built on RE. Build felt pretty insane, just won because he s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶c̶r̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ took an unfortunate fight.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

As China you should reach fortress at 7min-7min15 with 8v on the wonder. I'm guessing you aged at 8+ min which might explain why you were under so much pressure.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

querty wrote:Just ot of curiousity: Was it this guy?

Played him two days ago. He hit fortress at 6:26 with two(!) tps built on RE. Build felt pretty insane, just won because he s̶u̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶m̶i̶c̶r̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ took an unfortunate fight.

It's probably an exiled prince build. Sounds good on paper with 2 TPs, i should try it.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gamevideo113 wrote:

It's probably an exiled prince build. Sounds good on paper with 2 TPs, i should try it.

Nah, sounds bad. If you ff you want to use the slow age up. Else get the market upgrades.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

The slow age up is maybe better for a defensive FF? If you want to go aggressive maybe being up one minute sooner can help? With 2 TPs you should have a shipment when you hit fortress i think
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gamevideo113 wrote:The slow age up is maybe better for a defensive FF? If you want to go aggressive maybe being up one minute sooner can help? With 2 TPs you should have a shipment when you hit fortress i think

Idk, your eco will suck so you want be able to spam units. I'd rather get the 6 skirms.
Vietnam Davy_Jones_123
Crossbow
ESO: TranHungDao221

Post by Davy_Jones_123 »

No, he was Lord_Zhu
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Maybe the idea is like piroshki ff with Spain?
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
United States of America vardar
Lancer
ESO: VardarB98/DemonDeacs

Post by vardar »

yea he tried that vs me with 5 goons, 2 organ and then cassadors pretty early on with 2 forward tc's. I was dutch and went 3 bank huss semi and then ruyter/swiss pike and did fine. Map was himalayas so he took the middle and far side tps
c0ns!
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Usually when you do this strat you send mamelukes first? It seems odd to just do it full on spain style
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

dansil92 wrote:Usually when you do this strat you send mamelukes first? It seems odd to just do it full on spain style

Can do it both ways tho I have to admit 700c/700w/600c ff seems better most of the time.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
dansil92 wrote:Usually when you do this strat you send mamelukes first? It seems odd to just do it full on spain style

Can do it both ways tho I have to admit 700c/700w/600c ff seems better most of the time.

On re you can just skip discovery shipment, 700c 600c exiled prince mamelukes and it works stupidly well because the 5 mams is so broken. Not the best strat ever but very entertaining to see reactions to 7 minute mams
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

You can but then no 6 skirms and no 700w shipment so no cassa production.
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Well after u have tempo to vill production thanks to mama all vill n food 1000 c or 1000w and start cassa production isn't that bad
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr