Lame re water.

Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Re: Lame re water.

Post by Kazamkikaz »

Dsy wrote:I like the If-else structure, Its like programming an AI... :D

well the problem is not only the english cause i am not in the position to joke about his, but saying that if is 2 docks or 1 dock u do this or that feels bad or just tell what u do with 700w like if u will not chop any more wood is like a real bot, like he said:
-"700w make dock+native+3canoes and that is it to deal with 2 caravels (and wait for 600w to keep ur use of wood) which is not good cause 3 canoes is ezly killed by 2 caravels;
-Or 700w =dock+barrack+native settlement (already 600w used) and wait for 600w to make 2nd coin upgrade and 4 canoes (now he has 0w in bank) and again hope that deals with opponent's water boom.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

No Flag rodr_o
Crossbow

Post by rodr_o »

400w is for 1st wood up and 2nd outpost.
Tower + 200g is good if you have gold in the bank, but you need to make the wood upgrade before clicking up and your outpost must be finished before the age up, so the wagon doesnt have to walk.

2 outposts are needed to defend your dock, if he suicides his navy you win.
If you go 1 outpost + 1 dock he will 3 caravel rush you and send wood on time because you gave him 150xp (40xp from his extra caravel)

It is a semi ff gathering food from 2nd hunt near a mine and gold with 2nd market upgrade.
Try to dont waste any turkey and to find the 4 sheeps.
French cant win water in colonial, but they can do a strong push in early fortress.

3 frigates push
75w or 200g in bank
700w for dock, barracks, 2nd gold up and a house
600w for a house and keep 500w in bank, no natives.
Get 2nd wood upgrade, train musks for the xp and train 5 halbs after you sent the frigate.
1000w for TC + Art Foundry + house.
1 frigate and attack with 3 frigates or 2 frigates + 1 galleon (to spam stuff) + petards (for docks) + small army.

2 frigates + Carronade push
75w or 200g in bank
700w for dock, barracks, 2nd gold up or Native TP, 1 house is optional.
600w for 2nd gold up or Native TP, 400w in bank, build the house if not built. You can go with the 3-4 canoes/fishing boats variant but your push may be weaker without Carronade.
Start Carronade after clicking up and chop wood after aging for 5 caribs, 1 frigate.
1 frigate and attack with 2 upped frigates to deny sea eco and kill a caravel for free, if he runs kill the outpost, raid with the natives + cav. You should secure the other side.

I never said that 700w + canoes was to deal with his 2vels, I said that it may be useful to force him to send them instead of 600w and slow the boom.

Brit player will send schooners + 700w + 600w + Rendering Plant or 5vills in uncontested sea.
He can also go schooners + 700w + Adv Dock + 600w.
Schooners allows 2nd dock while making boats from 1st dock on RE.

Natives are raiding support for cav from age up, 5 caribs cost 325f 175w, the x2 vs vill cost food and gold. They are fast trained, move faster than musks and are cheaper than building a stable for more huss or upping the ones from age up.

1 dock + 1 outpost + 2 caravels dies to 1 culv + 2 falcs, if you push without the culv or train an extra falc he will snipe one and run or kill 2 cannons with a lucky broadside.
Portugal Kazamkikaz
Dragoon
ESO: Kazamkikaz

Post by Kazamkikaz »

rodr_o wrote:400w is for 1st wood up and 2nd outpost.
Tower + 200g is good if you have gold in the bank, but you need to make the wood upgrade before clicking up and your outpost must be finished before the age up, so the wagon doesnt have to walk.

If you go 1 outpost + 1 dock he will 3 caravel rush you and send wood on time because you gave him 150xp (40xp from his extra caravel)

It is a semi ff gathering food from 2nd hunt near a mine and gold with 2nd market upgrade.
French cant win water in colonial, but they can do a strong push in early fortress.

3 frigates push
75w or 200g in bank
Get 2nd wood upgrade, train musks for the xp and train 5 halbs after you sent the frigate.
1 frigate and attack with 3 frigates or 2 frigates + 1 galleon (to spam stuff) + petards (for docks) + small army.

75w or 200g in bank
600w for 2nd gold up or Native TP, 400w in bank, build the house if not built. You can go with the 3-4 canoes/fishing boats variant but your push may be weaker without Carronade.
Start Carronade after clicking up and chop wood after aging for 5 caribs, 1 frigate.
1 frigate and attack with 2 upped frigates to deny sea eco and kill a caravel for free, if he runs kill the outpost, raid with the natives + cav. You should secure the other side.

I never said that 700w + canoes was to deal with his 2vels, I said that it may be useful to force him to send them instead of 600w and slow the boom.

Brit player will send schooners + 700w + 600w + Rendering Plant or 5vills in uncontested sea.

Natives are raiding support for cav from age up, 5 caribs cost 325f 175w, the x2 vs vill cost food and gold. They are fast trained, move faster than musks and are cheaper than building a stable for more huss or upping the ones from age up.

1 dock + 1 outpost + 2 caravels dies to 1 culv + 2 falcs, if you push without the culv or train an extra falc he will snipe one and run or kill 2 cannons with a lucky broadside.

Dude i am eager to see your record game about vs a british or any other civ water boom, the way u described, it seems totally ez to deal with water boom.
My Youtube channel

"If you can't win the fight
don't take the fight"-Aizamk 2016
No Flag rodr_o
Crossbow

Post by rodr_o »

Kazamkikaz wrote:
rodr_o wrote:400w is for 1st wood up and 2nd outpost.

3 frigates push
75w or 200g in bank

75w or 200g in bank

Dude i am eager to see your record game about vs a british or any other civ water boom, the way u described, it seems totally ez to deal with water boom.

Currently Im not really active and dont have the apm to do it plus I didnt said that it will be easy.
The plan is to secure the whales with the frigates and destroy 2 docks + 1 or 2 outposts + some ships, maybe send 2 canoes the long path to raid food fishing boats at the same time, and have a little but annoying army.
You need to destroy buildings for the xp since you dont have trade route.
Dont suicide your stuff.

vs Port if he has TC + outpost near the 2 docks it may be better to go Industrial and send 1 Monitor, you go up after destroying 2 docks with petards and 1 outpost with petard + 2frigates + galleon that carried the petards (3 frigates push galleon variant, 1 frigate dies to 2 docks + outpost + TC fire). Snipe a caravel with 2 broadsides(keep1). Without an outpost by the TC you can kill it with 2 petard + ships (damage 1 dock and finish it with ships before firing on TC).

vs 2 Adv Dock + 1-2 outposts kill docks with petards so he doesnt get new warships out and kill 1 outpost with petard + ships.
If he camps near the docks you micro the frigates, they outrange the docks and the caravels, just attack a couple times and pick
a caravel with 2 broadsides (keep 1).