British Deck

Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

Have you tried that yet? shoting a unit 3 times with upped musks and it will lose 79 and not 78 hp (no rr ofc)?
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by Mimsy for President »

jerom wrote:Why would you risk a falc spam if you have longbow goon?

""risk""

"Musk type units + canons" compo is the safest tactic because it requires zero micro ^^
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

Especially against enemies who now have free reign to raid you and you will never catch them, musk cannons are immobile and cannons need alot of micro to not waste shots or get them taken off. Also some anti artillery will render your anti infantry (your falcs) useless and thus your muskets useless against skirmisher type units...
Jaeger

British Deck

lol you funny
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by thebritish »

Somebody knows how to succesfully make a screenshot from my deck?
I tried prntscr and windows button+prntscr, but the image is black and F5 is not working.
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

shaolinstar wrote:lol you funny
Thanks.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

thebritish wrote:Somebody knows how to succesfully make a screenshot from my deck?
I tried prntscr and windows button+prntscr, but the image is black and F5 is not working.
Open paint and press ctrl+V.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by thebritish »

venox wrote:
thebritish wrote:Somebody knows how to succesfully make a screenshot from my deck?
Open paint and press ctrl+V.
It doesnt work :P
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

after pressing the "Prt Sc Sys Rq" button.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by thebritish »

venox wrote:after pressing the "Prt Sc Sys Rq" button.
I could not work it out, but anyway.
Here''s my 2vs2 deck.
IS it good and what should i change and why?

[attachment id="1173" thumbnail="1"]
Attachments
3.jpg
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by thebritish »

Also, this is my 1 vs 1 deck in the TAD expansion.

[attachment id="1174" thumbnail="1"]

Is it any good and what should i change and why?
What you would suggest and is not very useful?
Any suggestions are appreciated...

[spoiler]{Spoiler}
@venox[/spoiler]
Attachments
IMG_20150724_135010.jpg
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

Take out the faster cav card because it's not a strong card. Also the church upgrade lets you get 8 highlanders for 1000 food, where the british need alot of food and already have strong musketeers due to the upgrades. The fort wagon can be strong, but 10 longbowmen (1000 resources) or 5 hussars (1000 resources) are a better and useful in every situation. I don't know about 1000 food, probably 9 musketeers (900 resources) already trained is better in that case too. Virginia company is a bit tricky and the advanced trading post is a bad card: you won't have a second shipment ready in discovery and in colonial there are better cards to send, if you want to build tps just gather the wood or send 700/600 wood. I would suggest to take in at least 6 lb or 6 muskets for defense.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by thebritish »

What do you think now?
Also, is it better to use cavalry damage card, or i should put instead the musketeer damage card?

[attachment id="1175" thumbnail="1"]

Here is another image...
Attachments
aoe3.jpg
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

Again, 5 hussar and 10 longbowmen and even 9 musketeer are all worth about 1000 resources and are ALREADY trained, and can be sent to defend or to push with your army instead of sending resource crates and then massing the SAME amount of units. So please take out the 1000 food and either 1000 wood or 1000 coin and get in 10 longbowmen and 5 hussars atleast. Also take out the church card for the reasons I said above: It's just a bad card and won't benefit you in any way. The faster training card is also useless, just build 1 more rax and you're fine. take in 600 wood though, with it you can build manors giving experience points and about 4 villagers and take in 6 musketeers to defend if you're rushed. I don't know about the fort in industrial, it can be killed with mortars.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

British Deck

Post by momuuu »

Put the game in windowed mode. That fixed this for me.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by thebritish »

I think this deck is good as in age II i can counter almost any strategy and in age III mostly the upgrades are important.
I dont think that there wil be aging to IV, but if the game is good, i think here the eco is most important as here you need massive army to destroy the enemy.

[attachment id="1176" thumbnail="1"]

I think that here i have almost everything i would need except if i am missing something...

[spoiler]{Spoiler}
@venox[/spoiler]
Attachments
IMG_20150724_145322.jpg
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by thebritish »

jerom wrote:
Put the game in windowed mode. That fixed this for me.
isnt that going to slow down everything? :|
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

British Deck

Post by momuuu »

shaolinstar wrote:
jerom wrote:Why would you risk a falc spam if you have longbow goon?
""risk""

"Musk type units + canons" compo is the safest tactic because it requires zero micro ^^
You risk getting involved in a culv war.. In which brits dont have an advantage or anything. On the other hand, Longbow Goon is probably one of the stronger compositions in the game.

@thebritish you can put it back to normal mode after taking a screenshot I suppose.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah

British Deck

Post by _venox_ »

no and I don't see how 1000 food would be better than 10 longbowmen, being worth 600 food and 400 wood already trained AND GET 2 FALCONETS IN IS BEST CARD!!!!!1!!111
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

British Deck

Post by momuuu »

A deck without 2 falcs is a bad deck.
Jaeger

British Deck

jerom wrote:
shaolinstar wrote:""risk""

You risk getting involved in a culv war.. In which brits dont have an advantage or anything. On the other hand, Longbow Goon is probably one of the stronger compositions in the game.
As I said its a safe bet but I acknowledge it may depend on our experience. Canons + musks never disappointed me.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

British Deck

Post by momuuu »

shaolinstar wrote:
jerom wrote:You risk getting involved in a culv war.. In which brits dont have an advantage or anything. On the other hand, Longbow Goon is probably one of the stronger compositions in the game.
As I said its a safe bet but I acknowledge it may depend on our experience. Canons + musks never disappointed me.
Itd go Falcs if my opponent is still in age 2, or against medium level player who have not yet heard of the unit culv.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

British Deck

Post by thebritish »

jerom wrote:A deck without 2 falcs is a bad deck.
But, i think i can get 2 falconets when aging to III :D
No Flag musketjr
Lancer

British Deck

Post by musketjr »

thebritish wrote:I think this deck is good as in age II i can counter almost any strategy and in age III mostly the upgrades are important.
I dont think that there wil be aging to IV, but if the game is good, i think here the eco is most important as here you need massive army to destroy the enemy.

I think that here i have almost everything i would need except if i am missing something...

[spoiler]{Spoiler}
@venox[/spoiler]

cav hp is better than attack as your cav are usually tanking in front of your inf
also AA is a good card in specific late game situations (ie not very often) so i''d rather have 6 lb than that.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

British Deck

Post by gibson »

I'd take out aa and coin crates from age 2 and add 4 settlers and 6 lb. I'd also take out the mill and Plantation gather rate cards and add more age three military shipments and possibly add infinite 2 rockets to age 4