pls tell me how to play spain vs sioux and germany.

India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

pls tell me how to play spain vs sioux and germany.

Post by Shikari »

i know both civs are quiet diff. but these mu. seems so bad for spain.
especially vs sioux. things like rifle rider, difficult scouting him, explorer dying to that lame wc in discovery so not being able to build tp.
i just know that lancers suck in these mu so huss is the way to go. and falcs seems virtually useless vs sioux.
so pls help.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Re: pls tell me how to play spain vs sioux and germany.

Post by Sargsyan »

need rods
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

i kinda need a detailed reply
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag bronzeghost123
Crossbow
ESO: bronzeghost123

Post by bronzeghost123 »

Try to quickly Age up to third age and use dragoons and skirms cause this is cav civs with some infantry
Or if you know that he is going to use only cav mass try pikes
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

I don't like dragoon with spain becouse can't be upg. Usually i am going for semi ff 10 rod (700w 5 vilis 700g 600w). You can reach age 3 in less than 9 min (27 vilis if i am not wrong), and you are safe vs ulhan raid. With 600 w you can build the second rax and upg your rodo (you keep the rodo prod during age). Age3 you have enought vet rodo so spam skirm 10/10. First age 3 ship will be spanish gold and 2 falc after.
I don't know if it's good but i don't like ffing vs german becouse i have no idea what adventage i have, with rodo i can denied some raid / tresore pick / sometime kill vili and your rodo are still usefull age 3

Or you can double rax all in :D , if you do it properly you can beat any pr 30 less (i have a better win rate with that than any age 3 play tbh :D ) but every top player will tell you that is not good at all.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Post by yurashic »

Try bow pike rush vs Sioux
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

chronique wrote:I don't like dragoon with spain becouse can't be upg. Usually i am going for semi ff 10 rod (700w 5 vilis 700g 600w). You can reach age 3 in less than 9 min (27 vilis if i am not wrong), and you are safe vs ulhan raid. With 600 w you can build the second rax and upg your rodo (you keep the rodo prod during age). Age3 you have enought vet rodo so spam skirm 10/10. First age 3 ship will be spanish gold and 2 falc after.
I don't know if it's good but i don't like ffing vs german becouse i have no idea what adventage i have, with rodo i can denied some raid / tresore pick / sometime kill vili and your rodo are still usefull age 3

Or you can double rax all in :D , if you do it properly you can beat any pr 30 less (i have a better win rate with that than any age 3 play tbh :D ) but every top player will tell you that is not good at all.
Yeah this looks like the thing to do. But what about in RE where there is no Spanish gold. Maybe I should send 7 rods there and then falcs

Also by all in double rax, you mean double rax bow pike or double rax musk. I wonder double rax musk is even possible with spain. Also you mean that bow pike build in garja guide right? Or there is some more effecient version now?
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

yurashic wrote:Try bow pike rush vs Sioux
Yeah that could work I know but that should be ez to counter if he scouts it right. He just needs to open war hut which most player won't I know but still. What would be the safe way to play/ the std. way. All of these are for RE btw.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Shikari wrote: Yeah this looks like the thing to do. But what about in RE where there is no Spanish gold. Maybe I should send 7 rods there and then falcs

Also by all in double rax, you mean double rax bow pike or double rax musk. I wonder double rax musk is even possible with spain. Also you mean that bow pike build in garja guide right? Or there is some more effecient version now?
In RE you need to be more agressive i think (becouse of garbage map) so 2 falc first looks not bad (you have 20 vet rodo with).

And no, my double rax is not somethinks anybody here can teach you :p its like :

- age 16 vili with market and hunting dog, age with tower
- lot of vili in wood during transition, you need 400w, 200 for the tp and 200 for the rax, when you have tp + 200 w make all vili on food (dont forget to send 1 vili in fb)
- build your rax, send 700w, strat the prod of one mousket (you are 20/20 at pop so you need to build the house realy quiclky for the 5 mouskets)
- build the second rax after your house, that mean your secand batch of 5 mousket will end in the same time than your second rax, build all house as you can
- send 700 gold after 700w (usually you can queute this two shipement becouse tp + spain bonnus mean 2 ship age 2) and 700f after.
- you have 20 mousket at 6.45 and still a 10/10 prod

You can do the same build without market and 15 vili age up, its much faster (15-20 sec) but its much difficult to pop mousket 10 by 10.

There are some rec of me with that build.
India Shikari
Dragoon

Post by Shikari »

chronique wrote:
Shikari wrote: Yeah this looks like the thing to do. But what about in RE where there is no Spanish gold. Maybe I should send 7 rods there and then falcs

In RE you need to be more agressive i think (becouse of garbage map) so 2 falc first looks not bad (you have 20 vet rodo with).

And no, my double rax is not somethinks anybody here can teach you :p its like :

- age 16 vili with market and hunting dog, age with tower
- lot of vili in wood during transition, you need 400w, 200 for the tp and 200 for the rax, when you have tp + 200 w make all vili on food (dont forget to send 1 vili in fb)
- build your rax, send 700w, strat the prod of one mousket (you are 20/20 at pop so you need to build the house realy quiclky for the 5 mouskets)
- build the second rax after your house, that mean your secand batch of 5 mousket will end in the same time than your second rax, build all house as you can
- send 700 gold after 700w (usually you can queute this two shipement becouse tp + spain bonnus mean 2 ship age 2) and 700f after.
- you have 20 mousket at 6.45 and still a 10/10 prod

You can do the same build without market and 15 vili age up, its much faster (15-20 sec) but its much difficult to pop mousket 10 by 10.

There are some rec of me with that build.
cool build man. I'll try it. thanks for the feedback and help. that felt actually helpfull.
Vietnam Davy_Jones_123
Crossbow
ESO: TranHungDao221

Post by Davy_Jones_123 »

pike rush sioux, should work just fine