A way to improve his level after 15 min?

France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

A way to improve his level after 15 min?

Post by chronique »

I am asking that becouse i am strating to be very very frustrated by the huge gap level between my first 10 min and my 15+ min level. It's like regardless of the adventage i have taken, after 15 min i can resigne becouse i just can't win. I feel like highly stressed (my heart starting to hit hard, can't controle my hand or just thinking). I am alone in this case?
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Re: A way to improve his level after 15 min?

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Play some nr40
China juicyfruit1268
Skirmisher
ESO: Torie

Post by juicyfruit1268 »

Lukas_L99 wrote:Play some nr40
"Some" being an important word.
Don't spend all your time playing nr40, you will start to suck in not nr40.
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Lukas_L99 wrote:Play some nr40
Iam realy thinking about that (maybe not nr 40 :lol: but nr 20)
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

I'd suggest teamgames instead. Treaty removes having to combine military control with eco management so it won't actually help you learn to play sup mid game much.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Yea team games are a much better option lol
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

chronique wrote:I am asking that becouse i am strating to be very very frustrated by the huge gap level between my first 10 min and my 15+ min level. It's like regardless of the adventage i have taken, after 15 min i can resigne becouse i just can't win. I fill like highly stressed (my heart starting to hit hard, can't controle my hand or just thinking). I am alone in this case?
You are not alone with that :cry:
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Goodspeed wrote:I'd suggest teamgames instead. Treaty removes having to combine military control with eco management so it won't actually help you learn to play sup mid game much.
Its an option, but i don't see much team game and i feel like will be a burden for my team mate ^_^
Austria Jerimuno
Advanced Player
ESO: Jerimuno
GameRanger ID: 9241516

Post by Jerimuno »

yea just play team games on ep

oh wait there arent any

(but seriously play team games, it will help you focus on important aspects of macro management after 15mins)
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

you should switch to civ like brit or port for some time and improve your multitasking skills by dragging games around 20min. spain isnt really the best pick for that..
(also put chill music).
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Yea play team games.
Other than that, try to secure your next hunts/mines, you can often 300-400 VS if you start herding your 4th hunt before your 3rd hunt runs out for example.

Also try to prepare your transition. For instance, as Spain, send 1000w as your 4th fortress shipment to get ST, stage coach if you have the map control and a stable to add goons.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

playing a less all in style helps with that,if u do cheese all in low eco pushes then ofc u dont know later in the game.
United States of America bittersalt123
Howdah

Post by bittersalt123 »

Sounds like you should hire a gaming psychologist to help with those kinda issues.
"It makes a lot of sense to me that you're a Floridian." fightinfrenchman

Who needs water when you've got Brawndo – The Thirst Mutilator?

Secretary of State: But Brawndo's got what plants crave. It's got electrolytes
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

[/quote]
flontier wrote:you should switch to civ like brit or port for some time and improve your multitasking skills by dragging games around 20min. spain isnt really the best pick for that..
(also put chill music).
I hate playing with music :p,
[Armag] diarouga wrote:Yea play team games.
Other than that, try to secure your next hunts/mines, you can often 300-400 VS if you start herding your 4th hunt before your 3rd hunt runs out for example.

Also try to prepare your transition. For instance, as Spain, send 1000w as your 4th fortress shipment to get ST, stage coach if you have the map control and a stable to add goons.
My probleme is not how play after 15 min, is more mechanicly speaking, i can't micro, or split my army (i can loose 15 vili on 3 scouted hussard just becouse i think i have send some units to deal with but unintentionally 2 sec after, i give an other order).
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Hazza54321 wrote:playing a less all in style helps with that,if u do cheese all in low eco pushes then ofc u dont know later in the game.
Its more the opposite, its becouse i don't want reach 15 min that i am doing some all in build. To my, all in is suppose to be a poket build.
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

chronique wrote:my heart starting to hit hard
When you find put that the winner of the beginner division gets a free coaching session with a pro player
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

chronique wrote:My probleme is not how play after 15 min, is more mechanicly speaking, i can't micro, or split my army (i can loose 15 vili on 3 scouted hussard just becouse i think i have send some units to deal with but unintentionally 2 sec after, i give an other order).
I am sometimes of guilty of this same mistake and it seems that other people do this too on twitch. What I found is that you don't wanna use the "select all of the same type units" hotkeys when there are multiple things going on. And when you have to split smaller portions of your units from your main force you should always ungroup these batches so that you don't retask them together with army 5 seconds later.
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

thomasgreen6 wrote:
chronique wrote:my heart starting to hit hard
When you find put that the winner of the beginner division gets a free coaching session with a pro player
I receive a lot of free coaching session with a pro player (i have coached some pro when they was youngers :p )
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Some recs would help point to specific things to improve on
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

chronique wrote:
Hazza54321 wrote:playing a less all in style helps with that,if u do cheese all in low eco pushes then ofc u dont know later in the game.
Its more the opposite, its becouse i don't want reach 15 min that i am doing some all in build. To my, all in is suppose to be a poket build.
Well you should try to play greedier sometimes, for example atp stagecoach, spanish gold etc. That way you'll naturally improve in mid/late game. Also just playing other civs than spain probably
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Canada Cocaine
Lancer
ESO: Cow God

Post by Cocaine »

"my heart starting to hit hard, can't controle my hand or just thinking" cocaine is a hell of a drug.
A little Cocaine never hurt nobody!

Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

Also sometimes when your opponent is running you around you gotta start dragboxing stuff. It's tough to break the habit of keeping everything in the same neat control groups but often a necessity in a longer, more scrappy game.
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Mitoe wrote:Some recs would help point to specific things to improve on
I have the feeling that there are enought rec of me :p
Kaiserklein wrote: Well you should try to play greedier sometimes, for example atp stagecoach, spanish gold etc. That way you'll naturally improve in mid/late game. Also just playing other civs than spain probably
I use spanish gold a lot, and yea i need to play other civ (i did it when i was younger, but the majority of them boring me), for exemple when i play fr i have the feeling that i am a robot with obvious mix and nothing special (with 400w you build one rax on stable mean mousk/cav skirm/goon), and i definitly can't play any civ who start with just one explo
Cocaine wrote:"my heart starting to hit hard, can't controle my hand or just thinking" cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Tbh i have no idea XD
Kawapasaka wrote:Also sometimes when your opponent is running you around you gotta start dragboxing stuff. It's tough to break the habit of keeping everything in the same neat control groups but often a necessity in a longer, more scrappy game.
Agree, but me probleme is more becouse i want always make mouvement with my units and sometime i need to stop doing shit and just thinking lol
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

chronique wrote:and i definitly can't play any civ who start with just one explo
Try India!
India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:
chronique wrote:and i definitly can't play any civ who start with just one explo
Try India!
Try me
:nwc: