Paid coaching request...

Australia ChoppeR
Crossbow
ESO: ChoppeR

Paid coaching request...

Post by ChoppeR »

Right...

I'm keen to hear from anyone who has the interest/skill set to provide one on one coaching a few hours per week to assist me in reaching PR 27+ (see where it goes after a few sessions)

I will offer cash to you or donated to the current tournament pool (you decide how greedy you are :biggrin: jks) on an hourly rate following discussion via PM

Looking for someone who is reasonably patient and interested in this idea...the exact format can be discussed.

Been playing the game long enough, but cannot seem to progress past PR 23 even though you better players think that should be easy!

Been toying with this idea a while...interested to read some pm responses. I will reply if you put some effort into PM'ing me something more than 'i'll do it'.

Cheers
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Re: Paid coaching request...

Post by Mosx »

Find someone better then u Online and log n eso only when him is online, create a kind of group to continue playing, discuss with him about everything is the best way To growing up Being more active on esoc is also a good way, there is no need to pay someone to learn this game because if you start being coached by someone from 36+ after this, however, you are left alone with your doubt, you enter a group and start making friends and play with The community without paying someone. Much better. this is my only way of thinking, I can help you for free add me, welcome
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

I'd love to help. You can also save up 50.000 points on http://twitch.tv/esoctv for a FREE recorded game review.

Feel free to add me on discord: Mr_Bramboy#0470
Germany Oliveza
Pro Player
ESO: Oliveza

Post by Oliveza »

Ill do it for free, just pm me. My ingame Name is @princeofkabul. :flowers:
:mds: > BIGS
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

agree with mosx
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Sargsyan wrote:agree with mosx
what did he say, are you able to decipher it?
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

jesus3 wrote:
??what

India Challenger_Marco
ESOC Media Team
ESO: challenger_marco

Post by Challenger_Marco »

SoL_The_Crusher wrote:Right...

I'm keen to hear from anyone who has the interest/skill set to provide one on one coaching a few hours per week to assist me in reaching PR 27+ (see where it goes after a few sessions)

I will offer cash to you or donated to the current tournament pool (you decide how greedy you are :biggrin: jks) on an hourly rate following discussion via PM

Looking for someone who is reasonably patient and interested in this idea...the exact format can be discussed.

Been playing the game long enough, but cannot seem to progress past PR 23 even though you better players think that should be easy!

Been toying with this idea a while...interested to read some pm responses. I will reply if you put some effort into PM'ing me something more than 'i'll do it'.

Cheers
Contact PrinceOfKabul ,his discord name is Prinz#4157
:nwc:
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

wtf why u copy me

Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

jesus3 wrote:
U must find someone better then u to play. -> You have to find a player which is better than you and play with him.

With and looking when him. -> You dont have to only play with him but also watch and analyse recs of the played games with shared screen.

Log on eso And. Log on ESO. -> You have to play very much. At least 10000 games.

Only in this hour when him. -> Dont waste time, only play to practise, with your training partner. Not for fun.

Online create a sort of group for continue to play, discuss with him about ur bo ect is the best way. -> Discuss your mistakes on esoc, after posting recs of lost games.

For. Improve, be. -> Live for AOE3 if you want to get better.

More active on esoc too is a good way too -> Post something on esoc if you want to get better at AOE3

no need to Pay someone for learn this game -> you dont need to pay someone money if you want to get better at AOE3

because if u begin coaching by someone pr 36+ ->because if you begin getting coached by someone who is at least pr36

after this ur alone with ur dubt -> after that you will be alone with your doubts

enter in one group or begin friendly with the. Community without pay someone is. Much better -> it s better to be friend with other players instead of paying them

but this is. My only. Way to think, -> that s the way i see it

I can help u for free add me -> i can help you for free, add me on esoc

welcome -> you re welcome
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

Just come and play vs me regularly and u will pass not only 23 pr, u will be major soon
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

Mosx wrote:
wtf why u copy me
because i love your style bro :love:
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

jesus3 wrote:
hes sepaking the gods language, shup up nerd you cant udnerstand it
Germany japanesegeneral
Lancer
ESO: JapaneseGeneral

Post by japanesegeneral »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:I'd love to help. You can also save up 50.000 points on http://twitch.tv/esoctv for a FREE recorded game review.

Feel free to add me on discord: Mr_Bramboy#0470
Why would anyone want that, if you compare it to the alternative: spamming "trainable spahi" 50 times?
6 petards a day keep the doctor away.
Italy Mosx
Dragoon

Post by Mosx »

richard wrote:
jesus3 wrote:
U must find someone better then u to play. -> You have to find a player which is better than you and play with him.

With and looking when him. -> You dont have to only play with him but also watch and analyse recs of the played games with shared screen.

Log on eso And. Log on ESO. -> You have to play very much. At least 10000 games.

Only in this hour when him. -> Dont waste time, only play to practise, with your training partner. Not for fun.

Online create a sort of group for continue to play, discuss with him about ur bo ect is the best way. -> Discuss your mistakes on esoc, after posting recs of lost games.

For. Improve, be. -> Live for AOE3 if you want to get better.

More active on esoc too is a good way too -> Post something on esoc if you want to get better at AOE3

no need to Pay someone for learn this game -> you dont need to pay someone money if you want to get better at AOE3

because if u begin coaching by someone pr 36+ ->because if you begin getting coached by someone who is at least pr36

after this ur alone with ur dubt -> after that you will be alone with your doubts

enter in one group or begin friendly with the. Community without pay someone is. Much better -> it s better to be friend with other players instead of paying them

but this is. My only. Way to think, -> that s the way i see it

I can help u for free add me -> i can help you for free, add me on esoc

welcome -> you re welcome
number one but
that's not what I want to say ,edited

Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

PM'd
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Tfw a meme finally becomes reality
Australia ChoppeR
Crossbow

Post by ChoppeR »

Qosashvili93 wrote:Just come and play vs me regularly and u will pass not only 23 pr, u will be major soon
Thanks for the offer what is your eso name?
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon

Post by Qosashvili93 »

SoL_The_Crusher wrote:
Qosashvili93 wrote:Just come and play vs me regularly and u will pass not only 23 pr, u will be major soon
Thanks for the offer what is your eso name?
Same as here
Australia ChoppeR
Crossbow

Post by ChoppeR »

added you
European Union Scroogie
Lancer
ESO: Scroogie
GameRanger ID: 10056919

Post by Scroogie »

The Sharks are kickstarting the biggest Elo donating foundation of the decade right now. We only need to get @jesus3 on board and were set.
Me being slightly ahead vs H2O: Image
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon

Post by Qosashvili93 »

Scroogie wrote:
The Sharks are kickstarting the biggest Elo donating foundation of the decade right now. We only need to get @jesus3 on board and were set.
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

You can be the coach of yourself. Just watch your recs, you'll see tons of stuff you can improve :flowers:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

gamevideo113 wrote:You can be the coach of yourself. Just watch your recs, you'll see tons of stuff you can improve :flowers:
Any and all knowledge anyone ever needs is available for free on the internet. Educational institutions still exist and work well.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

deleted_user wrote:
gamevideo113 wrote:You can be the coach of yourself. Just watch your recs, you'll see tons of stuff you can improve :flowers:
Any and all knowledge anyone ever needs is available for free on the internet. Educational institutions still exist and work well.
I wouldn't say it's just as simple as that. Anyway, i think watching their own recs can be more than enough for a player to improve their game from PR23 to PR27.
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?