BRITISH VS RUSIA?

Mexico Kap_AOE3
Musketeer
ESO: _Kap
GameRanger ID: 9118960

BRITISH VS RUSIA?

Post by Kap_AOE3 »

How should I play this MU correctly playing as british? When I play my friends I usually lose the mu, I have more eco but they have twice the military population, I try to go musketeer-hussar but they always have.more units that me (strelet-musk-cossask) what Can I do?
:pop:
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Re: BRITISH VS RUSIA?

Post by giveuanxiety »

Its quite tricky and it needs to be played very precisely. If you play it wrong brits stand like no chance, but if you play it the correct way and your map has a decent amount of hunt then it may be even or slightly brit favored.
Go to age 2 with the tower politicaian, put it in front of your tc guarding next hunt. not too far from tc, but not too close. open stable, make sure get great coats, micro tc fire (dont overkill units). Use your exploer to defend early rush/ snare units for your mm call. ship 700 wood first. Later on add 2 raxes, go heavy musk and hus. ship musk atk card, ship cav card, other musk card. go out and control your far hunts. raid with some huss.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

It's heavily Russia favoured honestly. A good russian player won't waste his army under your TC, and there is no way you can break 2-3 bh, even if you outmass hard.
I guess your best chance is to either outplay with raids as GUA suggested or somehow manage to age for falcs.
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

Trick everybody need to know is tower + tc fire (with 10 vili) one shot any russian inf (before boyard i suppose). So, put your tower in the same grp as your tc.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:It's heavily Russia favoured honestly. A good russian player won't waste his army under your TC, and there is no way you can break 2-3 bh, even if you outmass hard.
I guess your best chance is to either outplay with raids as GUA suggested or somehow manage to age for falcs.
But what if brit goes semiFF and went cannons?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

fei123456 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:It's heavily Russia favoured honestly. A good russian player won't waste his army under your TC, and there is no way you can break 2-3 bh, even if you outmass hard.
That's one way to play the MU.
The issue is that it's not easy to semi ff against a rush because you might die to a timing. And if you try to wall and be safe, Russia will outboom you by taking the TP line and age as well...
Germany richard
Dragoon

Post by richard »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
fei123456 wrote:
The issue is that it's not easy to semi ff against a rush because you might die to a timing. And if you try to wall and be safe, Russia will outboom you by taking the TP line and age as well...
How does that brit semi ff work?

What is the ageup-time (III) and what is your unit count when you click up? Which card order? Can someone add that to the strategy wall?
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
fei123456 wrote:
well, russia has poor eco in early age 2, so he can't build 2-3 BHs and TPboom when still have enough units for a timing :smile:
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

richard wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
How does that brit semi ff work?

What is the ageup-time (III) and what is your unit count when you click up? Which card order? Can someone add that to the strategy wall?
It's not that simple. If you do the same age up timing every game you'll die to timing because Russia will adapt to it. You need to do a standard start and age at one point if you feel you can do it. I guess the quicker semi ff you can is 5huss/5lb if Russia is going greedy with 5coss/700w and market upgrades, and if you train more than 10huss/10 musk you have to commit to colonial because you won't have enough resources to age.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

fei123456 wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
well, russia has poor eco in early age 2, so he can't build 2-3 BHs and TPboom when still have enough units for a timing :smile:
Of course but he goes for a TP boom if he sees your building walls and you're not going to push, and goes for 2-3 bh against aggressive play.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Most civs can deal with russia by calling minutemen to kill fb vills. This only works when you have good scouting to know where exactly blockhouse is and take into account loss of hp for mm by walking. However most consider this to be bad manners (BM) so be cautious.
Error 404: Signature not found
France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

Post by chronique »

I dont understand wy peaple consider that like BM. And tbh calling mm is not realy worth it if russian player take attention, he can bake his vili and finish the bh later.