sioux - spain

France chronique
Advanced Player
ESO: poissondu44

sioux - spain

Post by chronique »

Any tips for this mu? I struggle a lot with spain.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs
ESO: Rohbrot

Re: sioux - spain

Post by Rohbrot »

chronique wrote:Any tips for this mu? I struggle a lot with spain.
its quit hard, i mean they have age2 goons and op age3 rifle riders whom counter spains units so hard u cant make rods u cant make lancers idk how spain should win this. :unsure:
Spain pain train is real
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

Thanks for making this thread, I would like to hear some detail answers as well.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

Sioux kinda sets the pace of this matchup, and it gets really messy. Rifle riders hard counter every single unit spain can ship in fortress so its... messy
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

Rush?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

ff is probably fine. RR kill your rods easily for sure, but they also die super quickly to skirms.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

You can also try do surprise memelution but if its too obvious and sioux masses RR only, it might not work
France flontier
Lancer
Intermediate Division Winner
ESO: Flontier
Clan: PLOP

Post by flontier »

I mean when we played it on beta yesterday you age up with 4 huss and push super fast around 8min-8-30 with falc, and so they get deleted by 10rr.
and the other game you ff with 8pik but go only piki+rod and you didnt produce any skirms but like 5 musq then fight in my base againt pure BR. that was not relevant of the mu, you just did wrong composition each games imo.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

I guess you can go for some spanish gold/1000w ff and train skirm/goon (I've never tried it though). Other than that, I remember mankle defeated garja pretty hard in a smackdown by going 700c/5v/700w/12pikes/2falcs against pure RR.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:I guess you can go for some spanish gold/1000w ff and train skirm/goon (I've never tried it though). Other than that, I remember mankle defeated garja pretty hard in a smackdown by going 700c/5v/700w/12pikes/2falcs against pure RR.
You can defeat Garja by stealing his 50 wood. Not a huge achievement.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

somppukunkku wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:I guess you can go for some spanish gold/1000w ff and train skirm/goon (I've never tried it though). Other than that, I remember mankle defeated garja pretty hard in a smackdown by going 700c/5v/700w/12pikes/2falcs against pure RR.
You can defeat Garja by stealing his 50 wood. Not a huge achievement.
H2O defeated garja AND got the win though.
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

flontier wrote:I mean when we played it on beta yesterday you age up with 4 huss and push super fast around 8min-8-30 with falc, and so they get deleted by 10rr.
and the other game you ff with 8pik but go only piki+rod and you didnt produce any skirms but like 5 musq then fight in my base againt pure BR. that was not relevant of the mu, you just did wrong composition each games imo.
My opinion is not based on this 2 games ^^.
somppukunkku wrote:You can also try do surprise memelution but if its too obvious and sioux masses RR only, it might not work
Sioux is maybe the best civ againt revo. And tbh i don't realy want play this kind of strat ^^.
I will try the "famous" spanish gold into 1kw (and maybe, i said... maybe 1kfood) because i realy don't want any cav or rodo vs sioux. Also skirm goon are quite good with unction to deal with dog soldier.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

chronique wrote:
flontier wrote:I mean when we played it on beta yesterday you age up with 4 huss and push super fast around 8min-8-30 with falc, and so they get deleted by 10rr.
My opinion is not based on this 2 games ^^.
somppukunkku wrote:You can also try do surprise memelution but if its too obvious and sioux masses RR only, it might not work
Sioux is maybe the best civ againt revo. And tbh i don't realy want play this kind of strat ^^.
I will try the "famous" spanish gold into 1kw (and maybe, i said... maybe 1kfood) because i realy don't want any cav or rodo vs sioux. Also skirm goon are quite good with unction to deal with dog soldier.
i think siox can just send 4 axe rider first and can maybe siege down the tower and can idle ur vills for a bit what makes ur ff really not fast and siox can take tp line when u give them time,idk if rushing siox is viable with musk/huss when siox started with warhut.
Spain pain train is real
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Siege your tower with 4ars ? That doesn't sound great.
Also I'm quite sure Sioux will die to a fortress timing if he takes the TP line.
Sweden Victor_swe
Lancer
Donator 01

Post by Victor_swe »

I usually beat siuox with musk Rod pike. But maybe a good siuox hold it ez donno
Dead hunts cant walk....

BrookG - "There is a G in everyone"
Germany amiggo1999
Advanced Player
Donator 01
ESO: miggo1999

Post by amiggo1999 »

I think it's a good MU for spain actually. Haven't played it as much, but skirm rod seems to be a strong comp vs sioux.
Image Image
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Skirm rod goon is the combo you want
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah need some goon if they go axe + rr
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

play colonial. you have fast shipments, and rods counters cav easily.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Siege your tower with 4ars ? That doesn't sound great.
Also I'm quite sure Sioux will die to a fortress timing if he takes the TP line.
sure he can siege it down if he aged fast to raid with 4 axe+hero we know that if the tower is not up he can siege it down :cry:
Spain pain train is real
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Rohbrot wrote:
sure he can siege it down if he aged fast to raid with 4 axe+hero we know that if the tower is not up he can siege it down :cry:
If you go forward tower against fast age up, you suck.
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:
lol, i never said that i make forward tower vs siox tho,he can still siege it down when its inbase hes like 1min earlier up and tbh u dont have the res for calling mm or if u have u cant cuz it would delay ur ff
Spain pain train is real
Germany Rohbrot
Howdah
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by Rohbrot »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Rohbrot wrote:
you dont need to be rude though,if you say ur opionions you dont have to attack me cuz if i´m wrong/right,calm down
Spain pain train is real
France chronique
Advanced Player

Post by chronique »

Please all of my thread are suppose to be a safe place for everybody!
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Rohbrot wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Show hidden quotes
you dont need to be rude though,if you say ur opionions you dont have to attack me cuz if i´m wrong/right,calm down
Why rude? Diarouga simply say the truth if u fb against fast age u suck.not refer to you I guess
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr