Horse artillery for Japan

Singapore ShawnRay223
Crossbow

Horse artillery for Japan

Post by ShawnRay223 »

I have seen a comment in this forum said that there is a way for japan to get horse atillery in age 2. Idk if it was real or trolling but I'm really curios :)) So how do I get it or where can I find the link on how to get it??
France iNcog
Ninja

Re: Horse artillery for Japan

Post by iNcog »

trolling, it aisn't happening
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

dutch consulate in the campaign I think
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

You can play the campaign Japan civ which gets horse artillery from their age 2 consulate. This is obviously extremely strong. You have to edit your game files to get this civ and games are liable to go OOS if you play with them. You can't get horse artillery as japan without using cheated civs.
Singapore ShawnRay223
Crossbow

Post by ShawnRay223 »

Mr_Bramboy wrote:You can play the campaign Japan civ which gets horse artillery from their age 2 consulate. This is obviously extremely strong. You have to edit your game files to get this civ and games are liable to go OOS if you play with them. You can't get horse artillery as japan without using cheated civs.
Can you show me how to?
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

ShawnRay223 wrote:
Mr_Bramboy wrote:You can play the campaign Japan civ which gets horse artillery from their age 2 consulate. This is obviously extremely strong. You have to edit your game files to get this civ and games are liable to go OOS if you play with them. You can't get horse artillery as japan without using cheated civs.
Can you show me how to?
Sure. This ancient tutorial from Interjection's old channel should help you. Follow the instructions in this video:

But, this video is for America. If you want to get Japan you have to replace the "SPCACT3" with "SPCJapanese".

Do note that this civ gives you an unfair advantage. If you use this in competitive games you will be accused of cheating and be pested. All of the Asian campaign civs are a bit ridiculous. Japan also gets a 2 naginata+daimyo shipment in colonial, and India gets a 9 zamburak and 8 sepoy shipment in colonial.
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

I think Jap should get horse artillery age3, flaming arrows are a bit weak and it could be fun to redesign the civ by giving them another age3 option. Maybe change 2 FA shipment into 2 horse artillery.

This would make underused units more viable and open new options for existing civs.
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

Astaroth wrote:I think Jap should get horse artillery age3, flaming arrows are a bit weak and it could be fun to redesign the civ by giving them another age3 option. Maybe change 2 FA shipment into 2 horse artillery.

This would make underused units more viable and open new options for existing civs.
It would be extremely overpowered. Horse artillery are better than falconets and Japan's only weakness is artillery. Give them a good artillery unit that can take on culvs and they will be unstoppable in the fortress age.
No Flag Astaroth
Howdah

Post by Astaroth »

It was a joke, but apparently not obvious enough. :P

Especially the 2 horse art shipment would be super OP.
Vietnam duckzilla
Jaeger

Post by duckzilla »

Make TAD great again! #trainablespahis #japanesehorsegun #rangedtercios
Whatever is written above: this is no financial advice.

Beati pauperes spiritu.