Japanese Zen Diet

No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

Just as the title says imagine a strat, mu and map in witch Zen Diet its viable. Then comeback and report it to me. I will revel my plan to you later, much later... P-)
India _DB_
Howdah

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by _DB_ »

Does this card make vils cost 70w? If yes, then it's better than waterbooming as Japan as boats cost 75w after dock rickshaw.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by britishmusketeer »

the amount of time for this to be worth it would be so long that it would be a much better investment to make a livestock pen then make 10 sheep and wait for them to fatten. Wood gathers so much slower than food that it barely even makes the vills cheaper.
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

Yes, it is. But you have to keep in mind that you have a single TC, and you also want to shrine boom like always...
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

britishmusketeer wrote:the amount of time for this to be worth it would be so long that it would be a much better investment to make a livestock pen then make 10 sheep and wait for them to fatten. Wood gathers so much slower than food that it barely even makes the vills cheaper.
:D Yeah!!
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

Hope Greg Street helps and bless you with he's superior (!!!!) game knowledge!! Because this specific motherfu didn't know at all what to do with this card... but he give it to you in this game after all.
Any idea how to contact him by the way?
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

Don't know, you tell me
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by deleted_user0 »

subzero wrote:Does this card make vils cost 70w? If yes, then it''s better than waterbooming as Japan as boats cost 75w after dock rickshaw.

Err... No? It makes boats 70w and the reason its good is because you basically get extra tc''s for 200w not because the vils cost 70w. Its quite terrible, it could never work conpetitively
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

umeu wrote:
subzero wrote:Does this card make vils cost 70w? If yes, then its better than waterbooming as Japan as boats cost 75w after dock rickshaw.

Err... No? It makes boats 70w and the reason its good is because you basically get extra tcs for 200w not because the vils cost 70w. Its quite terrible, it could never work conpetitively
No, it actually makes your vills cost 60 wood, and you dont have basically an extra TC...
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by zoom »

No, it makes Fishing Boats cost precisely 70w, and you do have basically an extra TC in the dock.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by noissance »

subzero wrote:Does this card make vils cost 70w? If yes, then it''s better than waterbooming as Japan as boats cost 75w after dock rickshaw.
The card makes villagers 60 wood, not 70. Also, it is likely better than dojos
Error 404: Signature not found
United States of America _H2O
ESOC Business Team
Donator 06
ESO: _H2O

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by _H2O »

Your build are now more expensive. Solid card
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by deleted_user0 »

noissance wrote:
subzero wrote:Does this card make vils cost 70w? If yes, then its better than waterbooming as Japan as boats cost 75w after dock rickshaw.
The card makes villagers 60 wood, not 70. Also, it is likely better than dojos

What u mean dojos... Nobody uses dojos. And its bad because 60 wood will always be more expensive than 100food. If you run out of food, just ship orchards, 1000w and make 2 paddies or set the shrines to food... Anything better than wasting a card
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by _venox_ »

60 wood and 100 food is the same in villager seconds, and with the card you waste 1 shipment but you also gain it back again when you don't need to send orchards for a long time. Shrines gather the same amount of wood as food, so having shrines on wood all the time is really efficient.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by deleted_user0 »

Hmm ye i forgot about japs lower food gather rate. Might ok, but i think it sux on your macro. If its just as cheap, sending orchards is just easier. You cant send that card before u would send orchards anyway
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by adderbrain5 »

This is a good card on a water Map while water booming.you are maybe sending wood upgrades and going heavy in fishing anyway . It simplifies your macro because now you are using wood for both boats and vils.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by deleted_user0 »

Its not good cuz it costs a card... If you water boom especially you dont need to worry about food
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by edeholland »

adderbrain5 wrote:This is a good card on a water Map while water booming.you are maybe sending wood upgrades and going heavy in fishing anyway . It simplifies your macro because now you are using wood for both boats and vils.
You don''t wanna send asian schooners + this card + wood upgrades, lol. You don''t send any wood upgrades in general as Japs, you got shrines and 600w twice.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by adderbrain5 »

edeholland wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:This is a good card on a water Map while water booming.you are maybe sending wood upgrades and going heavy in fishing anyway . It simplifies your macro because now you are using wood for both boats and vils.
You dont wanna send asian schooners + this card + wood upgrades, lol. You dont send any wood upgrades in general as Japs, you got shrines and 600w twice.

yea lol I know idk why I even posted that. I think I meant Market wood techs
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

So, my vision about this card (witch again, is making villager cost equal to 60 wood) is that it is not for booming, and not for use with a shrine boom.
In order to boom with this card you got to have something like a larger number of TCs ( 3, I guess ) or a shorter time on vill creation (say 12 seconds) and in both these cases a price a bit lower (lets say 55 wood) per vill.
Nothing of this is on Japs side of the play however - so no, it is not for boom with it.
In the second case, if you want to do shrine boom, it is totally counterproductive, because is depriving you of your base material and cards for executing that.
Ok, so the working scenario I see for this, is: MU Japan vs France on Arkansas in witch you scout a crossbow - pike rush. An effective counter for this rush is musk - huss (in Jap case ashi - nagi) composition because it allows you to go on fast raids on France's eco while holding the pushes (you can hold them to some extent with mass yumis an mm - tc fire and walls, but you will never get to raid him and you WILL lose).
This is the my idea, I will comeback with a BO for this when I will got the time. Bye
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

I realize that time crossed by and I didn't post anything new o the topic. That's all because my game is installed on a mac, with FP on top of it (and the latest edition of that mode), so the BO I conceived doesn't work in real world.
I can't also test my ideas online for I don't have a ESO account.
So I decide to uninstall mods and test the build against Expert AI but without the 50% handicap (to use that will mean that CDB are 75% more proficient at getting resources), and when I am ok with the results I will ask Mitoe or Cohensky to try it (I would like H2O or Samwise to give it a try too, but I can't bother these big names with it).
Thanks for patience, sorry for the delay.
I hope this is the only "stupid thread" I will ever make.
Rio222
No Flag edehollandsbrother
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by edehollandsbrother »

Rio is the new Marco
No Flag purplesquid
Dragoon
Donator 03

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by purplesquid »

edehollandsbrother wrote:Rio is the new Marco

Really? You though it was necessary to post that. . .
No Flag rio222
Musketeer

Japanese Zen Diet

Post by rio222 »

@ purplesquid: At his age, yeah... he had to.