Pro treaty recordings?

No Flag lukasl99
Musketeer

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by lukasl99 »

Nickiru, you're either a troll or delusional. You're making claims without backing them up, offline booms don't count.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

yah probably delusional. tournament will put me in my place for sure. If I win then there is a lot I can show you guys. I do things very very differently.
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by charlemagen »

nickiru wrote:yah probably delusional. tournament will put me in my place for sure. If I win then there is a lot I can show you guys. I do things very very differently.

I really like that you want to be the best, so if your strategies dont end up working ( i dont see how they wont) :), you should try to use tested strats.
No Flag illmatic
Dragoon

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by illmatic »

dick doesnt need for than 3-4 walls because the fighting almost always takes place in 1 spot these days. If it was different obviously he would take different measures. He has the best german boom atm and iirc he got like 2780 in a 1v1 with titanrising which is insane. He deletes down to 60-75 settlers because that's what germans do. They build up economy, delete settlers because 20 SW = about 49 settlers I believe, and push. You could delete like 20 vills and use just starting uhlans and watch your eco grow. I feel like that's the type of thing you'd like to do, and if you 1v1 dick doing that you would get ran over in no time at all. And btw you almost sound like buzz_d when you mention land grab. If you're the type of person that plays to the last man in treaty, not many people would want to play you. Know when you've lost and don't pointlessly lengthen a game.
I never brag how real I keep it, cause it's the best secret
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

charlemagen wrote:
nickiru wrote:yah probably delusional. tournament will put me in my place for sure. If I win then there is a lot I can show you guys. I do things very very differently.
I really like that you want to be the best, so if your strategies dont end up working ( i dont see how they wont) :), you should try to use tested strats.
Yes, and definitely if I fail, I convert. In the end I do what is truly superior whether it is myself or others strats. I right now am on the path of discovery' which I start with myself and then others ideas.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by yurashic »

This guy is funny. His logic is completely off and everyone tells him that but he still rolls in walls of text trying to prove that black is white and white is black.
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

well black can be whit if there is no white...
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by charlemagen »

nvkiru do u wanna learn to play for real?
No Flag nickiru
Skirmisher

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by nickiru »

yes
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01

Pro treaty recordings?

Post by charlemagen »

add me in eso