Most Fair Match-ups

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by gibson »

subzero wrote:
gibson wrote:No not at all. Russia losses hard to Spain but wins port pretty hard Im sure
Russia wins vs Spain with timing push. On non TP map its still fair, harder for spain.?

Russia vs Port is fair till age 3. After age 4 its impossible for Russia unless you play like a god.?

nope Russia looses even with a timing push. Russia wins port hard because organ guns suck and port cant get together the same kind of blocking anticav quickly like Spain can.
India _DB_
Howdah

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by _DB_ »

r4go wrote:
subzero wrote:Brit vs Germany is unfair on a non TP map for Germany. Same for French vs Germany. Germany rekts both on TP maps.
Ports vs Brits is very unfair
Azzy India is fair
Otto vs French okay, Otto vs Germany is harder for Germany
China vs Otto is fair till Otto goes FF. On a bad map China lose vs otto jan rush, not even close.
Otto India is unfair. Theres no way India wins.
Brit vs Dutch is very unfair for Dutch.
Spain vs Brits is worst match for Spain in tournaments
Russia vs Brits is okay
Japan vs Iro Otto is impossible
China rekts Japan

why dutch-brits unfair?? for me jap vs otto/iro is hard MU but not impossible, but depend from the map (TP). I dont think port brits is unfair, maybe becouse i remeber Eclipse playing them :P for me german>'>' brits, can someone post me a rec. good one, where brit wins vs a good ted and french player??
Brit beat Dutch with timing push. Dutch cant do anything because their semi is slower than other civs. The only way its fair when the map is Texas, where Dutch win. While most maps, Dutch lose to Brits.

Japan cant win vs Otto/Iro, its more worse than Japan vs Aztec. Youve to play like a god. Its not hard, its very very very hard, closer to impossible. These civs beat Japan, no matter TP map or not.

Port vs Brits is unfair on both land maps and water maps. Brits water is very strong and competitive for Ports.

Germany >'>' Brits only only on TP map. On a water map or a non TP map, Brits rekt germany.

Brit vs French is quite fair. Brit win on a fair non tp map. French win on a unfair tp map.
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

r4go wrote:
subzero wrote:Brit vs Germany is unfair on a non TP map for Germany. Same for French vs Germany. Germany rekts both on TP maps.
Ports vs Brits is very unfair
Azzy India is fair
Otto vs French okay, Otto vs Germany is harder for Germany
China vs Otto is fair till Otto goes FF. On a bad map China lose vs otto jan rush, not even close.
Otto India is unfair. Theres no way India wins.
Brit vs Dutch is very unfair for Dutch.
Spain vs Brits is worst match for Spain in tournaments
Russia vs Brits is okay
Japan vs Iro Otto is impossible
China rekts Japan

why dutch-brits unfair?? for me jap vs otto/iro is hard MU but not impossible, but depend from the map (TP). I dont think port brits is unfair, maybe becouse i remeber Eclipse playing them :P for me german>'>' brits, can someone post me a rec. good one, where brit wins vs a good ted and french player??
Watch H2O vs Sam in the recorded games forum.
India _DB_
Howdah

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by _DB_ »

Dutch vs India must be quite fair too imo.
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by thebritish »

subzero wrote:Dutch vs India must be quite fair too imo.
India is buffed Dutch
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by gibson »

thebritish wrote:
India is buffed Dutch

Um...... No
No Flag thebritish
Jaeger

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by thebritish »

gibson wrote:
thebritish wrote:India is buffed Dutch
Um...... No
tell me what does Dutch have, but India havent (except artillery)
krichk wrote: For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge thebritish
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by yemshi »

Banks,
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by gibson »

thebritish wrote:
gibson wrote:Um...... No
tell me what does Dutch have, but India havent (except artillery)

by that logic just about every civ is a buffed or nerfed version of another civ, but Dutch and India are two of the more unique, different civs in the game. Their only unique similarities are one pop goons and age 2 skirms......
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by Jaeger »

gibson wrote:
thebritish wrote:tell me what does Dutch have, but India havent (except artillery)
by that logic just about every civ is a buffed or nerfed version of another civ, but Dutch and India are two of the more unique, different civs in the game. Their only unique similarities are one pop goons and age 2 skirms......
and vills dont cost food, and they both play turtly
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by gibson »

ovi12 wrote:
gibson wrote:by that logic just about every civ is a buffed or nerfed version of another civ, but Dutch and India are two of the more unique, different civs in the game. Their only unique similarities are one pop goons and age 2 skirms......
and vills dont cost food, and they both play turtly

But Dutch vils cost coin and India ones cost wood.... Also, Dutch has to play turtly because theyll loose if they dont. India doesnt have to. They can start super aggressive and then boom hard. They actually have a viable and good age 2 while Dutch age 2 is an auto loose in most mus....
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by Jaeger »

gibson wrote:
ovi12 wrote:and vills dont cost food, and they both play turtly
But Dutch vils cost coin and India ones cost wood.... Also, Dutch has to play turtly because theyll loose if they dont. India doesnt have to. They can start super aggressive and then boom hard. They actually have a viable and good age 2 while Dutch age 2 is an auto loose in most mus....
sepoy rush sux, you really not what you want to do tho you may have to sometimes. Also age 2 dutch isnt that bad.
No Flag jaype22
Musketeer

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by jaype22 »

thebritish wrote:i think brits vs ottoman is quite fair because on the start brits can make lbow and then with the 2 musket cards he can make muskets vs the janissaries.

Its otto Favorited IMO
I know you want to spam as many useless posts as possible, but maybe try to read and understand the title of each thread you''re posting in next time.

B2T: I think France vs Ger is quite balanced.
India _DB_
Howdah

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by _DB_ »

thebritish wrote:
India is buffed Dutch
Still Dutch do quite good vs India.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by gibson »

ovi12 wrote:
gibson wrote:But Dutch vils cost coin and India ones cost wood.... Also, Dutch has to play turtly because theyll loose if they dont. India doesnt have to. They can start super aggressive and then boom hard. They actually have a viable and good age 2 while Dutch age 2 is an auto loose in most mus....
sepoy rush sux, you really not what you want to do tho you may have to sometimes. Also age 2 dutch isnt that bad.?

you dont Sepoy rush unless youre playing India but because you have OP explorers and get 2 Sept from agrarian you can push really early and usually pick off a vil or a musk or something. And yes Dutch age 2 is shit. You play Dutch age 2 and you will loose just about every MU unless youre just a better player. But thats not really relevant because the point is that India is not a buffed version of dutch
India _DB_
Howdah

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by _DB_ »

gibson wrote:
thebritish wrote:tell me what does Dutch have, but India havent (except artillery)
by that logic just about every civ is a buffed or nerfed version of another civ
We can say similarly and Japan is buffed version of British. Still Brits can actually beat Japan. Similarly Dutch can beat India too.

I dunno that which civ does China resembles.
India _DB_
Howdah

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by _DB_ »

gibson wrote:
ovi12 wrote:sepoy rush sux, you really not what you want to do tho you may have to sometimes. Also age 2 dutch isnt that bad.
you dont Sepoy rush unless youre playing India but because you have OP explorers and get 2 Sept from agrarian you can push really early and usually pick off a vil or a musk or something. And yes Dutch age 2 is shit. You play Dutch age 2 and you will loose just about every MU unless youre just a better player. But thats not really relevant because the point is that India is not a buffed version of dutch
Yeah. Dutch beat 12 Sepoy rush. 7 Sepoy 4 Sowar rush is better vs Dutch.

I agree that Dutch age 2 doesnt beat age 2 India, because you cant always win with skirm huss without microing like a god vs Gurk Sepoy Sowar. Once Dutch goes age 3, its gg for India.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by yurashic »

wuangaga wrote:
thebritish wrote:i think brits vs ottoman is quite fair because on the start brits can make lbow and then with the 2 musket cards he can make muskets vs the janissaries.
Lbs get crushed so hard by abus guns its not even funny.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yULN7xAMcik
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by gibson »

subzero wrote:
gibson wrote:you dont Sepoy rush unless youre playing India but because you have OP explorers and get 2 Sept from agrarian you can push really early and usually pick off a vil or a musk or something. And yes Dutch age 2 is shit. You play Dutch age 2 and you will loose just about every MU unless youre just a better player. But thats not really relevant because the point is that India is not a buffed version of dutch
Yeah. Dutch beat 12 Sepoy rush. 7 Sepoy 4 Sowar rush is better vs Dutch.

I agree that Dutch age 2 doesnt beat age 2 India, because you cant always win with skirm huss without microing like a god vs Gurk Sepoy Sowar. Once Dutch goes age 3, its gg for India.?

I wasnt talking about Sepoy aggression against Dutch, but in general. If you wanna play aggressive against Dutch ship sower and train gurka
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by Jaeger »

gibson wrote:
ovi12 wrote:sepoy rush sux, you really not what you want to do tho you may have to sometimes. Also age 2 dutch isnt that bad.
Dutch age 2 is better than chinas age 2, better than spains age 2, possibly port and russia age 2, it can beat france age 2 if france doesnt scout really well.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by Jaeger »

subzero wrote:
gibson wrote:by that logic just about every civ is a buffed or nerfed version of another civ
We can say similarly and Japan is buffed version of British. Still Brits can actually beat Japan. Similarly Dutch can beat India too.

I dunno that which civ does China resembles.

British is buff version of japan
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by momuuu »

Dutch vs india is indeed pretty close imo. To answer the question what dutch has that india doesnt have relating to this mu: infantry and cav upgrade cards. Those cards are insane in the mu. Id also rate hussars over sowar, and dutch also has the auto upgrading skirms and ruyters.

Dutch vs ports, dutch vs france and dutch vs russia are some other close dutch mus.

For other civs, I think brit vs france, france vs india, india vs brits and japan vs china are some close mus aswell.
Russia yurashic
Howdah
ESO: Yurashic

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by yurashic »

jerom wrote:Dutch vs india is indeed pretty close imo. To answer the question what dutch has that india doesnt have relating to this mu: infantry and cav upgrade cards. Those cards are insane in the mu. Id also rate hussars over sowar, and dutch also has the auto upgrading skirms and ruyters.

Dutch vs ports, dutch vs france and dutch vs russia are some other close dutch mus.

For other civs, I think brit vs france, france vs india, india vs brits and japan vs china are some close mus aswell.

Dutch vs French is not close at all. Musk huss - gl hf.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by Wuangaga »

yurashic wrote:
wuangaga wrote:Lbs get crushed so hard by abus guns its not even funny.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yULN7xAMcik
I dont think thats a good represantation of abus guns vs lb because that first fight was just won by superior micro and mass plus the fact that otto was pushing pretty late.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Most Fair Match-ups

Post by momuuu »

yurashic wrote:
jerom wrote:Dutch vs india is indeed pretty close imo. To answer the question what dutch has that india doesnt have relating to this mu: infantry and cav upgrade cards. Those cards are insane in the mu. Id also rate hussars over sowar, and dutch also has the auto upgrading skirms and ruyters.

Dutch vs French is not close at all. Musk huss - gl hf.
Try 700w 8 pike 600w age. I almost beat El Pistelero in that mu actually, so it has got to be close.