Ottomon vs port treaty

No Flag jaype22
Musketeer

Ottomon vs port treaty

Post by jaype22 »

metis wrote:
charlemagen wrote: otto needs to tower camp
An Ottoman with improved buildings and the stonemasons card plus the six more towers card can be a mess to push even with Ports. Although the Port long-range mortars keep killing towers, a few Ottoman villagers can put more up about as fast as they go down. Massed towers do a great job in protecting the Abus guns from cavalry attacks.
You cant put 6 more towers and stonemasons in your deck without taking out an important other card. Usually you will only end up with 6 more towers instead of stonemasons.

The only, and really only things you have going for you in that match-up are better hussars, abus doing better vs cass than normal skirns since the 50% RR doesnt work and your culvs one-shotting organ guns.
United States of America sc
Dragoon
ESO: _ZOMBIE_

Ottomon vs port treaty

Post by sc »

jaype22 wrote:
metis wrote:An Ottoman with improved buildings and the stonemasons card plus the six more towers card can be a mess to push even with Ports. Although the Port long-range mortars keep killing towers, a few Ottoman villagers can put more up about as fast as they go down. Massed towers do a great job in protecting the Abus guns from cavalry attacks.
abus doing better vs cass than normal skirns since the 50% RR doesnt work
please elaborate senpai
VIRTZN and CM1993 are my friends and they never cheat. everyone should add them. kappa
No Flag jaype22
Musketeer

Ottomon vs port treaty

Post by jaype22 »

sc wrote:
jaype22 wrote:abus doing better vs cass than normal skirns since the 50% RR doesnt work
please elaborate senpai
Cass have 50% resistance vs ranged attacks, thats what makes them so good in normal skirm vs skirm fights. But since abus deal bombard damage they only need 3 shots to kill 1 cassador while 2 german skirmishes would need 7 shots for that for example.
United States of America Metis
Howdah

Ottomon vs port treaty

Post by Metis »

jaype22 wrote:
metis wrote:An Ottoman with improved buildings and the stonemasons card plus the six more towers card can be a mess to push even with Ports.
You cant put 6 more towers and stonemasons in your deck without taking out an important other card. Usually you will only end up with 6 more towers instead of stonemasons.
Depends on what you want to do and what type of game you play. For instance, if you are going to have setts there making towers anyway then battlefield construction might not be that important but stonemasons will be to build barracks. In the games I play battlefield construction can win games but I actually only see Janissaries building about 20% of the time. Or, if its not a team game you could take out something like team artillery hitpoints. Of course, 90% of the players on this site are Supremacy players too, so your decks will be totally different.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Ottomon vs port treaty

Post by evilcheadar »

metis wrote:
jaype22 wrote:You cant put 6 more towers and stonemasons in your deck without taking out an important other card. Usually you will only end up with 6 more towers instead of stonemasons.
Depends on what you want to do and what type of game you play. For instance, if you are going to have setts there making towers anyway then battlefield construction might not be that important but stonemasons will be to build barracks. In the games I play battlefield construction can win games but I actually only see Janissaries building about 20% of the time. Or, if its not a team game you could take out something like team artillery hitpoints. Of course, 90% of the players on this site are Supremacy players too, so your decks will be totally different.
Their decks will be different, and most likely suck.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag Magnam
Musketeer

Ottomon vs port treaty

Post by Magnam »

Tbh swapping battlefield constructions with stone mansons probably works in a 1v1 on andes :O depends on your playstyle but its an interesting idea imo. I'm going to try it in my next Otto 1v1 ')