Dutch vs Iro

Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Method_man714 »

Hi gays, I mean guys, I just wanted your help on this mu. When I play Iro and I'm against Dutch I always find it so hard to win, when I sent 4 Kanye wests he sends pikey men and rekts me, then out ranges all my units with skirmishers, how can I prevent this? Maybe going ff and spamming Rams to kill his banks? Because then maybe the people will lose their money and revolt, to overthrow the leaders and I'll win, how can I win this mu? I really hope Dutch are nerfed in this patch that's not coming, and Iro are given more help, like an extra tp at the start or someting, any help is greatly appreciated.
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Dutch vs Iro

Post by KINGofOsmane »

stay at britt better for all
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Dutch vs Iro

Post by forgrin »

Don't go 4 kanye then. Go semi-boom and timing push him (I think-not an iro player myself). And iro are so OP and Dutch low tier, if you can't win this MU on the RE patch then you're just the worse player.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Hazza54321 »

forgrin wrote:Don''t go 4 kanye then. Go semi-boom and timing push him (I think-not an iro player myself). And iro are so OP and Dutch low tier, if you can''t win this MU on the RE patch then you''re just the worse player.

hes a great player, 4 kanye wests are almost as good as the real one, plus rams is a great idea to destroy his eco, manlets would be a good addition too theyre very cheap so you can make alot of them, if you wanna rush send 300f first to age up really quickly
Canada forgrin
Howdah

Dutch vs Iro

Post by forgrin »

hazza54321 wrote:
forgrin wrote:Dont go 4 kanye then. Go semi-boom and timing push him (I think-not an iro player myself). And iro are so OP and Dutch low tier, if you cant win this MU on the RE patch then youre just the worse player.
hes a great player, 4 kanye wests are almost as good as the real one, plus rams is a great idea to destroy his eco, manlets would be a good addition too theyre very cheap so you can make alot of them, if you wanna rush send 300f first to age up really quickly

Ur my favourite Hazza, best starts ^^

United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Papist »

Are you trolling? Iro can put on pressure before Dutch get their first batch out.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Canada forgrin
Howdah

Dutch vs Iro

Post by forgrin »

papist wrote:Are you trolling? Iro can put on pressure before Dutch get their first batch out.

Not if you''re PR 5 they can''t.

Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Dutch vs Iro

Post by yemshi »

papist wrote:Are you trolling? Iro can put on pressure before Dutch get their first batch out.
He''s 100%.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Dutch vs Iro

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

You can semi ff 4kanyas/5v/600g with a tp while aging, 9kanyas will hurt him a lot.
You can also do the std age 2 play with 4kanyas/600w/5v, take more tps, build stable etc.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Hazza54321 »

forgrin wrote:
hazza54321 wrote: hes a great player, 4 kanye wests are almost as good as the real one, plus rams is a great idea to destroy his eco, manlets would be a good addition too theyre very cheap so you can make alot of them, if you wanna rush send 300f first to age up really quickly
Ur my favourite Hazza, best starts ^^

you may think im joking but im not
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Dutch vs Iro

Post by britishmusketeer »

forgrin wrote:
Not if youre PR 5 they cant.

+1 method man pr5 comfirmed
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Hazza54321 »

britishmusketeer wrote:
forgrin wrote:Not if youre PR 5 they cant.
+1 method man pr5 comfirmed

how dare you, you cant even beat hard ai unless you give yourself 100% handicap so i would shut up if i were you
Great Britain britishmusketeer
Howdah

Dutch vs Iro

Post by britishmusketeer »

hazza54321 wrote:
britishmusketeer wrote:+1 method man pr5 comfirmed
how dare you, you cant even beat hard ai unless you give yourself 100% handicap so i would shut up if i were you

sadly however hard you try I dont think you can convince people I am thebritish
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Hazza54321 »

britishmusketeer wrote:
hazza54321 wrote: how dare you, you cant even beat hard ai unless you give yourself 100% handicap so i would shut up if i were you
sadly however hard you try I dont think you can convince people I am thebritish

i dont need to convince people because you are the british so dont lie
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Dutch vs Iro

Post by fei123456 »

dutch can MMMMIIIIICCCCCRRRROOOO and win
anyway, 4 kanya first is not a good choice. cuz dutch age up fast too. when your horse reach his base, his 4-5 hussar is about to come out. tpboom into a timing is better. don't build the warhut too forward, or dutch will kite you a lot with their annoying skirmishers. do a timing with tons of units, put all toma into melee, attack move and win.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Dutch vs Iro

Post by fei123456 »

dutch 15p age up can reach colo at about 4:15-4:20. if he age up with 14p it can even be 4:00. so all in rush may not work: you only have 4 kanya, and after that 5 skirm can kite 20 toma aenna. a timing with mass kanya may be better.
and sff? hmm i haven't try this before.
No Flag Wuangaga
Lancer

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Wuangaga »

paul wrote:dutch 15p age up can reach colo at about 4:15-4:20. if he age up with 14p it can even be 4:00. so all in rush may not work: you only have 4 kanya, and after that 5 skirm can kite 20 toma aenna. a timing with mass kanya may be better.
and sff? hmm i haven''t try this before.
Why not just attack dutch with 20 toma aenna and use the 4kanya to kill these 5 skirms, siege barracks, keep him in tc, add stable and win the game.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Marco1698 »

Probably this is one of the most unfair MU so I think you shouldn't be on difficult here,just rush him, decent micro =gg.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Garja »

2/10
Image Image Image
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Dutch vs Iro

Post by momuuu »

I think Dutch has a very decent shot against a rush. 5 skirms + pike shipment, or skipping the transition bank, would even beat it I think. Theyre a pretty quick civ to be honest. With walls you might even be able to get away with shipping bank wagon first.

A colonial 7-8 minute timing seems like itd be impossible to hold for the dutch player though.

I wonder if early age 3 timings would work. Probably not as reliable as an age 2 timing, but it could potentially work aswell.
No Flag anonymousv2
Musketeer

Dutch vs Iro

Post by anonymousv2 »

nepenthes714 wrote:Hi gays, I mean guys, I just wanted your help on this mu. When I play Iro and I''m against Dutch I always find it so hard to win, when I sent 4 Kanye wests he sends pikey men and rekts me, then out ranges all my units with skirmishers, how can I prevent this? Maybe going ff and spamming Rams to kill his banks? Because then maybe the people will lose their money and revolt, to overthrow the leaders and I''ll win, how can I win this mu? I really hope Dutch are nerfed in this patch that''s not coming, and Iro are given more help, like an extra tp at the start or someting, any help is greatly appreciated.
I''m not sure if this is a troll post or not. Hm...

But, in all fairness, what you need to do is get better macro and micro, if you can''t beat dutch, some more practise is probably best.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Dutch vs Iro

paul wrote:dutch can MMMMIIIIICCCCCRRRROOOO and win
anyway, 4 kanya first is not a good choice. cuz dutch age up fast too. when your horse reach his base, his 4-5 hussar is about to come out. tpboom into a timing is better. don''t build the warhut too forward, or dutch will kite you a lot with their annoying skirmishers. do a timing with tons of units, put all toma into melee, attack move and win.

Tp boom is an option but there is absolutely no way the dutch can have 5huss when your kanyas arrive.
You have 4 cav in his base at 4:30-5min and his huss come out around 5:40-6min, since you raid him, he likely won''t have more than 3 huss.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Dutch vs Iro

Post by Marco1698 »

jerom wrote:I think Dutch has a very decent shot against a rush. 5 skirms + pike shipment, or skipping the transition bank, would even beat it I think. Theyre a pretty quick civ to be honest. With walls you might even be able to get away with shipping bank wagon first.

A colonial 7-8 minute timing seems like itd be impossible to hold for the dutch player though.

I wonder if early age 3 timings would work. Probably not as reliable as an age 2 timing, but it could potentially work aswell.

yeah but iro rush has got an op speed and number of units
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Dutch vs Iro

Post by yemshi »

Of all MUs including Iro, Dutch might be one of the better ones to deal them.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Dutch vs Iro

yemshi wrote:Of all MUs including Iro, Dutch might be one of the better ones to deal them.
otto, sioux, india, france, ger, brit, azt?que, russia?