Organ guns?

In treaty should organ guns be used or avoided?

yes
69%
no
23%
use very lightly
8%

Total votes: 26

United States of America gustavusadolphus
Lancer

Organ guns?

Post by gustavusadolphus »

In treaty should organ guns be used or avoided?
10000 gallon fiberglass, FNS plus DE filter 48 square foot, ray pack Mini Max 512 BTU gas heater, one Sip n Oodle, NO ZEOSAND
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Organ guns?

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I've had great success using many of them to fight a British player. His redcoats didn't stand a chance.
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

Organ guns?

Post by adderbrain5 »

Let me just give you some knowledge really quick off the top of my head. They are pretty good in general versus some civilizations or newbies who can't make artillery,but are pretty easily countered by 1 or 2 culverin due to their low hit points. They are obviously better with an ottoman or Chinese ally using team artillery hip points. I would say you shouldn't use them as the Port economy is not really that great and they are so easily killed. You would think that versus a civil like Iroquois's that just masses forest prowlers they would wreck shit but actually they don't because just a few light Canon rec a mass of organ guns. So my definitive answer is no because they're too easily countered by Culver and flaming arrow light cannon or cavalry. Even if you go musket Oregon gun that still gets wrecked by a horse gun and infantry
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Organ guns?

Post by Papist »

adderbrain5 wrote:Let me just give you some knowledge really quick off the top of my head. They are pretty good in general versus some civilizations or newbies who can''t make artillery,but are pretty easily countered by 1 or 2 culverin due to their low hit points. They are obviously better with an ottoman or Chinese ally using team artillery hip points. I would say you shouldn''t use them as the Port economy is not really that great and they are so easily killed. You would think that versus a civil like Iroquois''s that just masses forest prowlers they would wreck shit but actually they don''t because just a few light Canon rec a mass of organ guns. So my definitive answer is no because they''re too easily countered by Culver and flaming arrow light cannon or cavalry. Even if you go musket Oregon gun that still gets wrecked by a horse gun and infantry

None of the above is true. Rabaulds are pop effective and cost effective. You say that antiart counters them, but why does that mean you shouldn''t make them? Using this logic, you should never make any artillery ever. As Port you make organs and use your culvs to counter his obviously.

Watch any pro recs and ask any good player, and he will say what I have just said. Seriously, message dicktator right now, adder.

@OP. Always make organs instead of horse guns. Go cass/goon with a few organs and culverins (plus mortars if you are fighting)
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Organ guns?

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

organ guns are OP..... they shred infantry seemingly faster than horse cannon. no reason not to use them.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Organ guns?

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Why organ guns when you have horse artillery?
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Organ guns?

Post by Papist »

diarouga wrote:Why organ guns when you have horse artillery?

Less pop and more damage per minute I believe.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag stevelance
Musketeer

Organ guns?

Post by stevelance »

papist wrote:
diarouga wrote:Why organ guns when you have horse artillery?

Less pop and more damage per minute I believe.

Horse artillary is faster, more damaging age 4 unit
No Flag charlemagen
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: Charlemagen

Organ guns?

Post by charlemagen »

organs guns are more cost effective then horse art and more pop effective.