How do I beat Brit with India

No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

I've been playing india vs british on high hunt maps and i've had a lot of trouble. British just always outbooms me and has a bigger mass pretty much troughout the whole game. If I do full eco I can't really push out until about 12 minutes, but brit still usually has a larger mass. I know that i have an advantage because i have zambs as opposed to his musk, but he also has an advantage because he has huss as opposed to my sowars so i think it pretty much equals it out. I've heard Zuta say that British has to make a timing push at around 10 minutes to win, but in most of my matches the Brit just boomed or aged up at like 15 minutes and i lost late colonial. I've been told by another high level player that I have to push Brit before 10 mins, what do you guys think?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag hellno
Crossbow

Post by hellno »

India vs Brit is usually a hard MU for India, especially on high hunt maps like GP. Against Brit you shouldnt try to boom yourself. You should rather go for a timing push before 10 mins with gurkha+zam+sowar. My card order vs Brit is usually 1. Wood trickle 2. 600w 3. 300e(for Otto vills) 4. 4 sowars. When that shipment arrives you should have a decent eco, 3 hussards and plenty of gurkhas and zams. Now go for the Brit cons and you are ready to push out.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

Your best bet is slow agra, taking map control with it. Then doing 1 of two things depending on if they build an early military building.

- If they do, sit back get your eco going and prepare for their timings which can be from 8 minutes and on. Don't push them except to scout for age ups. If they age up, your best bet is following them up since it's hard to push against longbows behind walls.

- If they don't, it's usually worth it to make a batch of gurkha, send sepoy and try to kill some vills. After that, do the same thing as above.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

calmyourtits wrote:Your best bet is slow agra, taking map control with it. Then doing 1 of two things depending on if they build an early military building.

- If they do, sit back get your eco going and prepare for their timings which can be from 8 minutes and on. Don''t push them except to scout for age ups. If they age up, your best bet is following them up since it''s hard to push against longbows behind walls.

- If they don''t, it''s usually worth it to make a batch of gurkha, send sepoy and try to kill some vills. After that, do the same thing as above.
But what if they don''t push until like 15 minutes and their mass/reinforcement capacity is much higher than yours? Do you just try to defend that push and hope to win?
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Semi ff mofooo and rape with urumi. Or 12 sepoy and rape dem vils. But ye hard mu. Vs lb walls i think sepoy 4-6 mahout and urimi semi works
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Post by Goodspeed »

ovi12 wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:Your best bet is slow agra, taking map control with it. Then doing 1 of two things depending on if they build an early military building.

- If they do, sit back get your eco going and prepare for their timings which can be from 8 minutes and on. Dont push them except to scout for age ups. If they age up, your best bet is following them up since its hard to push against longbows behind walls.

- If they dont, its usually worth it to make a batch of gurkha, send sepoy and try to kill some vills. After that, do the same thing as above.
But what if they dont push until like 15 minutes and their mass/reinforcement capacity is much higher than yours? Do you just try to defend that push and hope to win?
After 12 minutes your ecos should be about the same, and your units have really good cards to make them more cost effective (which they already are).
Also, Brit wont have hunts in their base for 15 minutes. They will need to push for map control before that.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

The scary thing is tho that brits will outmass greatly before that point and can do a timing push at like 10 min. Maybe even as early as 8.30 at which point india has like only few units if they went eco route. While brits will still have 40 vills +40 units if left unpressured