India op or Jap op

Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Re: India op or Jap op

Post by momuuu »

10/10 would be better if the Japan bonus of shrines wouldn't compensate for the sepoy hp by making idle time not as bad for you. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if 10/10 could still be a decent line of play against Japan.
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Jerom wrote:10/10 would be better if the Japan bonus of shrines wouldn't compensate for the sepoy hp by making idle time not as bad for you. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if 10/10 could still be a decent line of play against Japan.

I've played a fair chunk of India (after I decided to stop soloing port lol) and I think that the 10/10 will only win versus an opponent that messes up. Consider this:

1. You can't really pop them with the 10/10 because you don't siege the outer shrines.

2. Sepoys, while quite good, will still take a toll from just 5 yumi (which is easy for Japan to sneak in with shrine trickle) and the irregulars.

3. Therefore you probably lose say 3 sepoys before you kill the yumi and MM before you even get to siege stuff

4. The only thing you can really bother sieging is the rax, which is almost always in a good defensive position and can bait you into a shipment + unit pop, because sieging shrines isn't doing as much damage as you'd like (won't pop them for a long time). You can siege the market I suppose but Japan will already have the age 1 ups by the time you get in.

5. Your units, while strong, are few, meaning that it's more difficult to split off some to kill the explorers.

6. Finally, Japan loses less res when vills are in the TC because their vills are worth less on food than other civs, therefore it doesn't hurt them as much.

I think the only way to win with the 10/10 is to somehow pick off their explorers quite early ( ship sowar first?) And kill every shrine near their base after the initial push with reinforcing sepoy. I still think it's better to go for standard 13-14 vill up because you really want gurka-sowar vs Japan and you can't get that with the 10/10 early enough due to your eco being stuck deep in a trash bin.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

meh I think 10/10 is underrated tbh. I almost beat umeu in the tournament with 10/10 lol so it must be decent. But some people here continuously say it's pure shit.

It's a match up in which nothing works, but 10/10 could be the least inefficient so to say.
Canada forgrin
Howdah
ESO: Forgrin

Post by forgrin »

Jerom wrote:meh I think 10/10 is underrated tbh. I almost beat umeu in the tournament with 10/10 lol so it must be decent. But some people here continuously say it's pure shit.

It's a match up in which nothing works, but 10/10 could be the least inefficient so to say.

In the winter tourney? Lol I gotta go watch that rec.

I think if the Japan player sees your 10/10 and still goes late double rax India can win off that, it's pretty likely seeing as Japan players seem to get a little lazy sometimes.
https://www.twitch.tv/forgin14

"WTF WHERE ARE MY 10 FALCS" - AraGun_OP
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

it depends on the map. on most RE maps, both of them are ^&*(ing OP.
No Flag wuziqii
Musketeer

Post by wuziqii »

Couprider wrote:it depends on the map. on most RE maps, both of them are ^&*(ing OP.

it depends on the people. If u use these two civs, both of them are ^&*(ing up.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

Post by fei123456 »

wuziqii wrote:
Couprider wrote:it depends on the map. on most RE maps, both of them are ^&*(ing OP.

who are you?
No Flag wuziqii
Musketeer

Post by wuziqii »

Couprider wrote:
wuziqii wrote:

who are you?

your father
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Nahhh
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

Portuguese op
oranges.
India _DB_
Howdah

Post by _DB_ »

According to Hwoarang, Indian seaboom and unstandard strategies are more scary to Japan.

Is seaboom actually good vs Japan?
Doing what you like is Freedom...
Liking what you do is Happiness...
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

could be
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

NoRules89 wrote:Hello guys, I have a question.....India is better than Japan? i think that jap is op.

On RE JAP is tier 1, vs India has a hard mu, but jap win this MU. It depend from the map, where you can wall in a good way jap is insane. For the opinion of a real expert r4go :D jap 55%-45% india.
Pizza, spaghetti, maccheroni, mandolino e tua mamma :flowers:
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

Japan is not OP, lol. Try playing them against a civ like Aztec or Iroquois, and tell us what happened.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Papist wrote:Japan is not OP, lol. Try playing them against a civ like Aztec or Iroquois, and tell us what happened.

They won, iro is the only civ who really can beat jap. If we dedice mu looking lt or major games ofc jap sux, it is a hard civ to use, needs op micro op apm op decision and you have to do all perfect. My experience is based on the old pro games, that i see and i lived. Vs some civs jap needs to wall, then can win all the mu dude :)
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

r4go wrote:
Papist wrote:Japan is not OP, lol. Try playing them against a civ like Aztec or Iroquois, and tell us what happened.

They won, iro is the only civ who really can beat jap. If we dedice mu looking lt or major games ofc jap sux, it is a hard civ to use, needs op micro op apm op decision and you have to do all perfect. My experience is based on the old pro games, that i see and i lived. Vs some civs jap needs to wall, then can win all the mu dude :)

iro only? lol i play with fre vs your japan anytime.
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Italy NoRules89
Crossbow

Post by NoRules89 »

Jerom wrote:10/10 would be better if the Japan bonus of shrines wouldn't compensate for the sepoy hp by making idle time not as bad for you. Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if 10/10 could still be a decent line of play against Japan.

i think that with 10/10 u can win vs low level, but vs high level suck easy.
Italy NoRules89
Crossbow

Post by NoRules89 »

forgrin wrote:

I think the only way to win with the 10/10 is to somehow pick off their explorers quite early ( ship sowar first?) And kill every shrine near their base after the initial push with reinforcing sepoy. I still think it's better to go for standard 13-14 vill up because you really want gurka-sowar vs Japan and you can't get that with the 10/10 early enough due to your eco being stuck deep in a trash bin.

i agree but is not easy :D
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

KINGofOsmane wrote:
r4go wrote:

play vs a jap of your skill whit your french ^^ learn kyenise's style, this is they way to play jap or h20 's 2008 style
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Post by KINGofOsmane »

r4go wrote:
KINGofOsmane wrote:
Show hidden quotes

play vs a jap of your skill whit your french ^^ learn kyenise's style, this is they way to play jap or h20 's 2008 style

Thats why kynesie lost 5:0 to irish japan op indeed
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
No Flag r4go
Howdah

Post by r4go »

Irish is just too better for him@KINGofOsmane
France Kynesie
ESOC Pro Team
ESO: kynesie

Post by Kynesie »

Irish is really op yeah , but he resign before 2 min on water map ...
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

What a piece of shit!
No Flag sudmakmak
Skirmisher

Post by sudmakmak »

japan op
India Nymphomaniac