which native alies is the best?

Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

which native alies is the best?

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

i think for japan it is cree bec they have discount for buildings and that is very usefull for shrines ( u dont need porto anymore) but it can be the Hurron s to because they are usefull for defence and they can greatly help with fishing boat upgrade ( %20 more fish and whale gather rate ),what u guys think?
United States of America jamesmp98
Dragoon
ESO: jamesmp98

Re: which native alies is the best?

Post by jamesmp98 »

Cree
best german stratgey

1. age with 3 settler wagon
2. make pike
3. push
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

Cheyenne bison is brits best friend
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

LONEWOLF123 wrote:i think for japan it is cree bec they have discount for buildings and that is very usefull for shrines ( u dont need porto anymore) but it can be the Hurron s to because they are usefull for defence and they can greatly help with fishing boat upgrade ( %20 more fish and whale gather rate ),what u guys think?

Cree are useless for japan as they want to get their shrines up fast/in transition to Age II. You'd need the wood for the TP, need the res for the up and a whole minute of patience for it to be reasearched.
Still Cree cdb are good. Huron as well. You missed apache.
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

yes u must wait a lot but if he is sieging down your shrines it is very useful
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

I'd say Bakhti for Japan (40% on berries)(but are cherry orchads berries ?) and Cherokee for all civs, with Klamath and all natives who have skirm-type units
Huron for water boom

EDIT: Garja said cherry orchads are not berries
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
France P i k i l i c
Howdah

Post by P i k i l i c »

I mean native skirm-type units are pretty good but the improvements of the tribe are too

Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

yes klamatah and navajo s are very usefull
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

cree is probably the best nat ally. Cree trackers are also underrated the tank so much its insane. if you have a few of them in a skirm battle you will always win. sufi is very good in team games. 10 % on all vills higher vill cap and another good tech.
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Canada _NiceKING_
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: _NiceKING_
GameRanger ID: 9999999
Clan: Xbox

Post by _NiceKING_ »

Inca
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Comanche have some OP upgrades, like the global coin discount and cav improvements. Once I found Cree pretty useful to the British as well, but @yemshi described it well and it makes the VC build awkward: you have to invest quite a number of resources and delay your manor boom to make it viable. Of course you gain 20 wood on each manor house built (minus the improvement cost), but it takes too much effort IMO. In addition to Comanche, Cheyenne are also very useful. The betst combination then is placed on Great/High Plains!
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Thinking about it again, I'd have to say Rattan Shields or Bhatki as they are able to fight on their owns.
Leaves room for more options :)
France P i k i l i c
Howdah

Post by P i k i l i c »

These are pleasant, too

Klamath
Durokan wrote:Klamath Huckleberry Feast (150 Wood, 150 Coin) (Receive 1 food crate for every 3 minutes of the game, up to 10 crates, 100f each)

Mapuche
Durokan wrote:Mapuche Treaty of Quillin(225 Food, 225 Wood) (receive one 100 coin crate for every 3 minutes of the game, up to 30 minutes)

Seminole
Durokan wrote:Seminole Bowery (300 Wood 300 Coin) (Archer attack +25%) Makes Longbows/Yumi/Bow Riders really good

United States of America jamesmp98
Dragoon
ESO: jamesmp98

Post by jamesmp98 »

One time, I made like 120 Huron mantlets at once.
best german stratgey

1. age with 3 settler wagon
2. make pike
3. push
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

One time? You're talking now with a compstomp expert! It's so fun to see them marching! :pop:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Depends on your civ mainly. I'd say overall, the nats with best upgrades are incas (20% speed for all infantry, 20% coin gathering from mines cheaper than the market upgrade, and 25% faster training of all units). And by far tbh, their upgrades just rek, but it's not something that would be useful early on. Then you have gp nats, comanches with very good upgrades as well and lakotas with bisons if you lack food + OP anti cav nats.
Early on I'd say apache are the best nats, they have exactly the same stats as colonial goons, which is obviously super good. You have to build a special building to get those, but on the other hand they don't cost any population so you basically pay for 1-2 less houses, it's fine in the end.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

man I love getting cree as india, I end up with like 240w town centers and i think 180w for paddies. 101 wood for barracks, until i switch from port allies its just a little more. I also really like cherokee, 4 vill ship and no wood for most market and paddy upgrades.... very handy for transitioning and being able to upgrade other things. on SAgunay or carolina its a race for those.
I think inca and cheyanne too OP there should not be instantly created units in the game.... it just ruins the strategy part of the game, people get lazy and just spam too much cav.

there arent really too many bad natives, for each map they offer some good techs, Its one of my favorite additions to the game from aoe 2
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

I don't like long games like FFAs on Great Plains because of the nats, if someone gains map control, they almost automatically get 50 more cav units, + every civ has instant cavalry training, which is not really how things are supposed to work. Other than that, Cherokee are OP if you revolt, as you get 4 vills! It's so incredible, I once revolted on Carolina and later recalled that there were Cherokee natives settled. So good, man!
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

cav spam is obnoxious. spamming that many natives though will definitely put a damper to your wood stockpiles. So usually only good for the initial push but hard to maintain.

Being able to rebuild things with those Cherokee natives or even CBS is quite op yes! I hadn't though t about it for euro civs. Sometimes I do the india card that changes all vills to sepoy, with the ottoman consulate I can still have another 4 vills on top of that. and then train more.... its not a great card but sometimes is fun!

on a personal note FFA is so awesome r u kidding? play as long as you want... take out one person or 2 n go if u like.... just finished a FFA on Lrg sagunay today, was over in 45 mins I killed 5 players. I was india, the first guy i fought was a captain age 4 as brits.
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

Post by Mimsy for President »

Lakota, with the woof woof soldiers.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Comanche ftw
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03

Post by pecelot »

howlingwolfpaw wrote:on a personal note FFA is so awesome r u kidding? play as long as you want... take out one person or 2 n go if u like.... just finished a FFA on Lrg sagunay today, was over in 45 mins I killed 5 players. I was india, the first guy i fought was a captain age 4 as brits.

Read more carefully next time, sire! I only wrote that it feels bad on Great Plains, other than that I love playing some FFAs from time to time, I think we played a couple in the past, too. :ship: :ship: :ship:
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

Each native allies have different bonuses and are very situation and civ dependant. Apart from that I think Native allies and their bonuses are fairly balanced, I don't think any native ally is a broken affair just like age 5 cruis are
Jerom wrote: Garja is a better player than most of us here
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

Mimsy for President wrote:Lakota, with the woof woof soldiers.

only on nilla available :( those guys won me quite a few games :P Mostly on rockies. haha
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.