which native alies is the best?

New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Re: which native alies is the best?

Post by zoom »

How on earth did you find 1500f on Rockies?
: O
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

zoom wrote:How on earth did you find 1500f on Rockies?

The bisons tech :chinese:
Scrub :mad:
Great Britain Method_man714
Lancer
ESO: Therotivator

Post by Method_man714 »

40% berry bush gather speed for Japan is just stupid, not sure which native it is. Apache riders in 3v3 and you will be flamed
hazzarov: can u fk off callen
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Post by Garja »

40% if only for berries, doesn't affect cherry orchards.
Image Image Image
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

you know that the lakota tech on nilla is 500 wood / gold
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Method_man714 wrote:40% berry bush gather speed for Japan is just stupid, not sure which native it is. Apache riders in 3v3 and you will be flamed

cherry orchards are their own gathering resource they are not the same as berries.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

lordraphael wrote:

ye and dogsoldiers were stronger kinda. atleast in age2.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

umeu wrote:
lordraphael wrote:

ye and dogsoldiers were stronger kinda. atleast in age2.

ya they didnt auto improve i think. 730 hp in age 2 with 30 rr ? is kinda OP :)
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

hunter wrote:Each native allies have different bonuses and are very situation and civ dependant. Apart from that I think Native allies and their bonuses are fairly balanced, I don't think any native ally is a broken affair just like age 5 cruis are

Actually a few nats have really broken upgrades lol. I think the worst are the cheyenne with *2 vs all cav. They are basically anti cav then, and also anti goon if your opponent doesn't kite perfectly.
Apache with that bonus vs vils are super lame too.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

its sometimes nice to have a totally different unit like the cheyanne. kills other heavy cav easily but less damage to other things. Hussars already can kill dragoons if no micro. cheyanne just lame casue of instant cav tech
Turkey LONEWOLF123
Dragoon
ESO: LONE_WOLF123

Post by LONEWOLF123 »

ochards are not counted as beries but it is still usefull bec there are very much beries in deccan
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

Kaiserklein wrote:
hunter wrote:Each native allies have different bonuses and are very situation and civ dependant. Apart from that I think Native allies and their bonuses are fairly balanced, I don't think any native ally is a broken affair just like age 5 cruis are

Actually a few nats have really broken upgrades lol. I think the worst are the cheyenne with *2 vs all cav. They are basically anti cav then, and also anti goon if your opponent doesn't kite perfectly.

Not really the Cheyenne upgrade only affects Cheyenne riders and they are limited like 10-12. You can train only 8 apache cavalry.
Plus its an age 3 tech, thats an investment of like 2k age up 200w for tp 300 for the tech up another for the elite up its an almost 3k investment lol
Jerom wrote: Garja is a better player than most of us here
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

That's middle game techs, you're not going to rush them obviously. But it can lose you games if your opponent gets that in team. In 1v1 it's not really a thing, but in team the guy can grab at least 2 tps usually and 20 cheyennes with the tech are already an insane anti cav.
For apache it's the same, you don't even need more than 8 lol, it's enough to rape vils
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

I don't remember any map other than great plains where you actually have 2 cheyenne tp tbh, and you are forgetting that if other team can get the tp then so can your team.It shouldn't be called lame when both teams have equal chance of securing the tp but one team utilizes the map better and other team doesn't even contest it untill it's too late lol
Jerom wrote:Please don't bump old threads, especially when all you have to say is "lol"
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Kaiserklein wrote:

Abusing is fun. Lamer is better.
:chinese:
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

hunter wrote:I don't remember any map other than great plains where you actually have 2 cheyenne tp tbh, and you are forgetting that if other team can get the tp then so can your team.It shouldn't be called lame when both teams have equal chance of securing the tp but one team utilizes the map better and other team doesn't even contest it untill it's too late lol

On team maps you will get like 3 cheyennes on gp and I think on a few other maps like great lakes you can have 2 cheyennes or sth.
Ofc you can still contest the cheyenne tps, but still, the nats are lame,and I don't think you should abuse them. It's like saying "monitors aren't lame, you can also build them"... It's still lame as fuck and an annoying way to play.
Also in some match ups you don't have the map early on and may not be able to contest tps.
Switzerland bobabu
Howdah

Post by bobabu »

yes sam is the best
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

Rattan shields/tiger claws are the best by far. Their only real counter is dopps.

All nats eventually become good with enough stacked upgrades. Except for chakrams.
oranges.
No Flag howlingwolfpaw
Jaeger

Post by howlingwolfpaw »

Just treat tiger claws and rattan like cavalry, use musket in melee, halbs, or even block with masses of cav to protect any more fragile units. I think goons do get a bonus vs them, but unless microed they will get shred. but its the same for other cav too.

Why don't you like chakrams? near about 400 hp, with 50% range resist, 14 range and 58 damamge to heavy inf? they are not a unit you can use alone but mixed with muskets are deadly to other inf masses. They are not good as india if you are using the 23 chakram card without a map with bakti. Then they only have 10 range and put themselves infront of muskets and can get run down. Play india in wolloseum and you will see how good they are.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Aizamk wrote:Rattan shields/tiger claws are the best by far. Their only real counter is dopps.

All nats eventually become good with enough stacked upgrades. Except for chakrams.

Chakram destroy musk for breakfast, mmmm breakfast
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

hunter wrote:I don't remember any map other than great plains where you actually have 2 cheyenne tp

High Plains!
No Flag hunter
Dragoon

Post by hunter »

pecelot wrote:
hunter wrote:I don't remember any map other than great plains where you actually have 2 cheyenne tp

High Plains!

It's just a remake of great plains with slight changes.
Lancer

Post by Method_man714 »

evilcheadar wrote:
Aizamk wrote:Rattan shields/tiger claws are the best by far. Their only real counter is dopps.

I'm guessing shitty attack animation means they never actually get to do any damage.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Method_man714 wrote:
evilcheadar wrote:

I'm guessing shitty attack animation means they never actually get to do any damage.

They suffer from grenadeir syndrome?
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Lancer

Post by Method_man714 »

evilcheadar wrote:
Method_man714 wrote:
Show hidden quotes

They suffer from grenadeir syndrome?

No they suffer from evilcheader syndrome which just makes them useless at life.