China builds

Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

China builds

Post by _venox_ »

The statistics about the Chinese cavalry aren't true. Also you HAVE to take the whole context of the game into consideration. Also I don't think you get the point of comparing units within context since you don't seem to know the importance of the context.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

China builds

Post by momuuu »

I just think the range of the meteor hammers should not be underestimated. That's a pretty big deal... Just look at cav during a general battle, those guys really suck at navigating.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

China builds

Post by Goodspeed »

Chinese cav are great because they complement each other so well, tank + high DPS and the high DPS is always automatically in the back due to range. So yeah, meteor range is the primary reason Chinese cav are so great. Your stats don't really apply zoi.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

China builds

Post by zoom »

venox wrote:The statistics about the Chinese cavalry aren''t true. Also you HAVE to take the whole context of the game into consideration. Also I don''t think you get the point of comparing units within context since you don''t seem to know the importance of the context.
Oh but they are. If they aren''t then please let me know how!
No Flag สยาม
Skirmisher

China builds

Post by สยาม »

Aoe3 not update China?

Hello I'm bad English.

China have problem for age2 and anit cavalry.

I don't like ff every game.

Chinese Cavalry not card for + damage? (Meteor Hammer)

Age 2 can't build Steppe Rider more

Keshik are strongest acher cavalry (Mongol are strongest history can attack around the world?

but in game useless?

Iron Flail 240 food but lower hp and lower damage.

but Melee other cavalry 200 food but Higher hp and Higher damage. not fair for Chinese and no balance.

Chinese have problem for anti Cavalry in game. Need update for balance.

Cuirassier 150 food 150 coin and 3pop but have 2 Area of Effect the most hp and damage in game for nation.

Cossack have op ??? he have 1 pop but 15xp but Uhlan op but 2 pop 15xp

and Meteor Hammer don't have Area of Effect

Spahi have 3 Area of Effect the most hp and damage but 280 food?

Chinese have Musketeer but in game. don't have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musketeer

Iron Flails 240 food Iron Flails no range.

China cav upglade cald 43% but no upgrade damage?

Spahi 280 food. Have 3 area

japanese have 2 dojo free and can pick 2 card? Japanese cavalry have 30% not 20%

dojo want have food wood coin? It free?

consulate free units have op ? Japanese India have consulate free units have op?

all not fair?

Japanese have more Daimyo. Shogun.

Daimyo. Shogun. Can build units and shipment.

But Chinese have The art of war.( Sun Tzu)

But in game. Chinese and other nation don??t have general.

beginning in 512 BC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Art_of_War

bighugegames are bad history at asian. ensemblestudios die. but Aoe 3 have in steam? need update for balance. and true asian history .

so so This game(AOE3) have unbalance but I love aoe3 if have balance and true history in asian.
http://eso-community.net/thread/617/aoe3-update-china
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

China builds

Post by Durokan »

If you don't like FFing you could try some sort of semi or colonial play on a map using natives. IE on painted desert you can train dragoons from the apache settlement, useable pikeman from the zen temple on yellow river, and various other stuff on other maps as well. If you really don't like going fortress you could try making an army out of the chukonu-steppes and pike-chukonu and shipping the age 2 unit upgrades at some point and raiding alot to stay in the game. This isn't nearly as viable because the FF is strong and the colonial units are weak generally. You could also add in musks in the brit consulate.
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
France iNcog
Ninja

China builds

Post by iNcog »

China can't play colonial because they lack a musk unit and they lack a good cavalry unit. It's not viable to fight with just two unit types in prolonged colonial warfare and if you're playing China it makes more sense to get to those cost-efficient units and shipments you get in the third age.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
United States of America Durokan
Retired Contributor
ESO: Durokan

China builds

Post by Durokan »

incog wrote:China can''t play colonial because they lack a musk unit and they lack a good cavalry unit. It''s not viable to fight with just two unit types in prolonged colonial warfare and if you''re playing China it makes more sense to get to those cost-efficient units and shipments you get in the third age.
yeah i know that, there was a guy father up saying he doesnt like fortress play in general so i was trying to find the best way for him to play china without saying "you have to ff if you want to play china"
Check out my Custom Map Workshop here!
http://eso-community.net/viewtopic.php?p=98718#top
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

China builds

Post by zoom »

venox wrote:The statistics about the Chinese cavalry aren''t true. Also you HAVE to take the whole context of the game into consideration. Also I don''t think you get the point of comparing units within context since you don''t seem to know the importance of the context.
Nice. Keep talking shit about actual facts without any supporting argument whatsoever. You can say 1+1 = 2 is false but it won''t do your case any good.

Also, I agree you have to do that when discussing general inter-civilization balance' this whole argument however has been entirely about Chinese Fortress Cavalry compared to other cavalry exemplified by the Hussar. I absolutely get the point of comparing units within context when discussing overall inter-civilization balance.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

China builds

Post by zoom »

jerom wrote:I just think the range of the meteor hammers should not be underestimated. That''s a pretty big deal... Just look at cav during a general battle, those guys really suck at navigating.
I agree. It is a pretty big deal indeed. So big in fact that to me it even compensates the pathetic base stats per cost of MH (as I''ve said plenty of times already).
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

China builds

Post by zoom »

calmyourtits wrote:Chinese cav are great because they complement each other so well, tank + high DPS and the high DPS is always automatically in the back due to range. So yeah, meteor range is the primary reason Chinese cav are so great. Your stats don''t really apply zoi.
I agree in the context of the civilization the above is completely true. Strictly comparing unit to unit on the other hand their (Iron Flails'') cost-effectiveness is shit. The factual stats (as opposed to "mine") apply in every sense of the word. If you think not then please at least explain to me how so.
France iNcog
Ninja

China builds

Post by iNcog »

Well it's kind of like saying that Brits and Spanish have the same economy (99 villagers) and pretty much the same access to upgrade cards, market upgrades, factories and Capitol upgrades you'd realistically use in a Supremacy match.
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

China builds

Post by _venox_ »

China's fortress age cav can never be in the colonial age, so using the colonial stats for comparison is bullshit.
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.