Hakkapells

Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Hakkapells

Post by yemshi »

Although Hakkapells being my favorite unit in the game, I'm not really sure if I Should use them 'cause everytime I make themm they either annihilate the opponent's army or die instantly.
What about the German's 8Hakka+Mercs improvement?
No Flag Mirari
Musketeer

Hakkapells

Post by Mirari »

Hakkapells are to frail for a Handcav unit. With Germans use 9/8 Uhlan > Hakka. Or Black riders and Jaegers for Mercs.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Hakkapells

Post by Jaeger »

Usually you need to go back and forth with your cav so the dragoons come forward and you pick them off with the skirms, and only then go in with the cav. If you have hackapells, the hackapells will just die from the skirms if you try to lure out the goons like that, or will die from the goons if you go in before you killed most of the goons.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France benj89
Howdah

Hakkapells

Post by benj89 »

hackapell are game changing. can't count how many games I lost cuz of hackapells raids :p
I wouldn't say it's viable card to have, but depending on the map (and herds) I would def consider it.
also good in fight as long as they are mixed with decent amount of ulhan for ex so hard to get targeted
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Hakkapells

Post by yemshi »

Just remember the epic "Showmatch" of Boneng vs GoodSpeed on Patagonia...
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

Hakkapells

Post by Goodspeed »

Sigh, that will just haunt me forever. Shouldn't have played.
I actually don't remember that game but I can see myself losing to hack raids considering the state I was in. Don't use it as an example, hack raids should in theory not win games on a high level. It's basically a gamble, I would say though that it's a decent way to try and come back when behind.
Germany DerMaxinator
Dragoon
ESO: DerMax

Hakkapells

Post by DerMaxinator »

ovi12 wrote:Usually you need to go back and forth with your cav so the dragoons come forward and you pick them off with the skirms, and only then go in with the cav. If you have hackapells, the hackapells will just die from the skirms if you try to lure out the goons like that, or will die from the goons if you go in before you killed most of the goons.
But then again, in case of the Germans, Uhlans don''t have a ton of HP either, so it might be viable to send the Hacks with the improved mercenaries.

P.S. I abolutely love this Unit <'3 :P
Ain't no skills in makin' vills
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

Hakkapells

Post by _venox_ »

I like the 90 dmg overkill they have on some units
Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.
No Flag aoefan4life
Lancer

Hakkapells

Post by aoefan4life »

Really high attack but they die easily. If they have the resistance and hp of mams then they would be broken for sure.
You have not set your flag, click to select your flag. Marco1698

Hakkapells

Post by Marco1698 »

yemshi wrote:Although Hakkapells being my favorite unit in the game, I''m not really sure if I Should use them ''cause everytime I make themm they either annihilate the opponent''s army or die instantly.
What about the German''s 8Hakka+Mercs improvement?

ye they have got a nice attack but their hp are low
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Hakkapells

Post by yemshi »

Uhlans HP aren't that great either, like already mentioned.

I think there one of these cards, that only works if you pop it from the tc right in the middle ot the opponents army' similar to urumi (although urumi are better)
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Hakkapells

Post by yemshi »

Uhlans HP aren't that great either, like already mentioned.

I think there one of these cards, that only work if you pop it from the tc right in the middle ot the opponents army' similar to urumi (although urumi are better)
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Hakkapells

Post by Garja »

Hackapells as germans are definitely redundant. If I'm going to spend 1000g and a card on a special unit that takes 60 seconds to be sent, better for it to be something that I cannot train normally.
If you want that surprise pop you may as well just send 8 ulhans (cav combat?) and time it with a big batch of ulhans from stable(s). At the very least you're saving one slot for a different merc card.
Image Image Image
No Flag cowhax
Skirmisher

Hakkapells

Post by cowhax »

Using Hackapell as German mostly depends on the match up. Like over 80% of the time, if you're going to send mercs, you should send Jaegers or black riders. They'll just give you more consistent mileage. Hackapell's only good to wipe out skirm, light infantry, artillery, and vills. If there's even 10 musketeers though you're doomed. And if the other player is looking to force an engagement, then you can't really save your hackapells for when you want to use them.

I mainly wish Wallenstein's contracts was good instead of wanting hackapells to be better. I think they're fine as they are, you just can't and shouldn't rely on them.
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Hakkapells

Post by yemshi »

4000k coin is way to much
id you'd get the shipments for it, MAYBE, but still: we aren't Boneng with 10k food stockpiling :)
Germany yemshi
Jaeger

Hakkapells

Post by yemshi »

But it gives you the speed option for 6speed dopps^^
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Re: Hakkapells

Post by Jotunir »

You should use them to raid enemy villagers and distrupt their economy. Also you can use them to flank artillery or badly positioned skirms. With Germany the shipment seems a bit redundant though, I would rather send Black Riders instead, they are much more useful.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Have you ever considered becoming an archeologist?
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Argentina Jotunir
Howdah

Post by Jotunir »

gamevideo113 wrote:Have you ever considered becoming an archeologist?
Yes, actually I am studying to be one in real life.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

That explains it i guess :lol:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?