Spain Age II

Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Spain Age II

Post by milku3459 »

Can someone recommend me a good BO to use for Colonial, Nilla Spain? Besides 7 rods + 8 pike rush; I'm thinking more of musk+Huss+rods.
And no flame plz for discussing vanilla on a ESOC patch TAD forum because if I can't discuss strategy here WHERE CAN I GO?

Vanilla is so dead... :cry:
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Re: Spain Age II

Post by Darwin_ »

3v, 700w, 700c, 7 rods timing push is decent strat. Get a market if you can with the starting resources, or with during transition and get hunting dogs in age 1 and steel traps when you age up. Build 1 rax right when you age, and then a second one or a stable with the 700w. You can normally get out like 10-15 musk, 5 huss and the 7 rods by like 7 minutes. Most vills should be able to be on food the whole time, but you might have to get placer mines if you have to move vills onto coin.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
France Diarouga
Lancer
Donator 01
ESO: diarouga

Post by Diarouga »

Yeah, something like 700w/5v/700g/7rods.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

3v team archaic training 700w 8 pike, right click
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Diarouga wrote:Yeah, something like 700w/5v/700g/7rods.

I think 5v 700w can work too if you age with the tower
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I wouldn't age up with the Governor, personally. The Philosopher Prince is the main man here IMO :!:
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah

Post by Darwin_ »

pecelot wrote:I wouldn't age up with the Governor, personally. The Philosopher Prince is the main man here IMO :!:

Nah governor is way better IMO becuase it allows you to easily get steel straps and queue a musketeer right when you age, not to mention that the tower gives a nice shipment spawn point for the rods or other shipments, and gives map control which is really good on old maps.
somppukunkku wrote:This is not a fucking discogame.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

Hm, I had xbow+pike agenda in mind, hence I said that. Generally, though, I think 500f is a great boost. You don't need a tower for map control if you're the aggressive one IMO, also you don't rely purely on shipments and these 7 rods may just come from your TC, it's not that big of a deal. You can also gather coin in transition for the first musk to queue.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

pecelot wrote:Hm, I had xbow+pike agenda in mind, hence I said that. Generally, though, I think 500f is a great boost. You don't need a tower for map control if you're the aggressive one IMO, also you don't rely purely on shipments and these 7 rods may just come from your TC, it's not that big of a deal. You can also gather coin in transition for the first musk to queue.

You clearly don't know the ways of the towerush
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

you can chop wood for rax, market (hd,st,25w) and 1 house, start 1 rax musk and then ship 700w and go musk hus while researching ST. You can afford to ship 5 vills and then 600w without getting housed. I used to do this build on nilla, it is very similar to samwise12 build, maybe a bit worse but almost identical and strong.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Darwin_ wrote:
pecelot wrote:I wouldn't age up with the Governor, personally. The Philosopher Prince is the main man here IMO :!:

Nah governor is way better IMO becuase it allows you to easily get steel straps and queue a musketeer right when you age, not to mention that the tower gives a nice shipment spawn point for the rods or other shipments, and gives map control which is really good on old maps.

If you age with tower you gather food in transition, if you age with food you gather gold in transition. Theres no difference. The difference is that with 500f you have 500 resources which you can spend how you want, while with the tower you have 250 resources locked in a tower. But yeah I was thinking that the shipments can come from the tower instead of the TC so maybe they are 10-15 seconds faster.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego