German mirror

Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Re: German mirror

Post by Mitoe »

They don’t do 2x vs dopps.

Sounds like you needed to factor in how many resources you had available to you before picking your strategy.

Basically determine how high of a priority map control is and how early you need to worry about it before committing to something.
India Shikari
Dragoon
ESO: rahuru

Post by Shikari »

Mitoe wrote:They don’t do 2x vs dopps.

Sounds like you needed to factor in how many resources you had available to you before picking your strategy.

Basically determine how high of a priority map control is and how early you need to worry about it before committing to something.

Man you always give awesome advice. I open your incomplete German guide for mu advice all the time when my opponent joins the room making him wait. And/or your scouting guide since I always forgot iroquois age up time with or without fast age or for something else.
One last thing write iroquois section in that guide, and defensive timing vs russia when you dont have food so you want to snipe block house.
Anyway just wanted to mention you are my fav player. And the player who I think is least biased to his civ and truly cares about the game quality.
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor
ESO: dansil92

Post by dansil92 »

@Mitoe are dopps not considered siege troopers? Even halbs are I'd be shocked to find out dopps arent
Canada Mitoe

Post by Mitoe »

Shikari wrote:

Man you always give awesome advice. I open your incomplete German guide for mu advice all the time when my opponent joins the room making him wait. And/or your scouting guide since I always forgot iroquois age up time with or without fast age or for something else.
One last thing write iroquois section in that guide, and defensive timing vs russia when you dont have food so you want to snipe block house.
Anyway just wanted to mention you are my fav player. And the player who I think is least biased to his civ and truly cares about the game quality.

Thanks, I appreciate that. Glad I can be of help :)

@dansil92 I didn’t know that halbs were siege troopers, but I’m fairly positive dopps are not. The only ones I really know of that are actually listed as siege troopers are Puma, petards, and possibly grenadiers.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Dops aren't siege units, and 99% sure halbs aren't either. Grens also are yeah, as well as opris. Probs rams and mantlets too
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

Mitoe wrote:
Shikari wrote:

Thanks, I appreciate that. Glad I can be of help :)

@dansil92 I didn’t know that halbs were siege troopers, but I’m fairly positive dopps are not. The only ones I really know of that are actually listed as siege troopers are Puma, petards, and possibly grenadiers.

Grens are siege troopers. Halbs are not siege troopers, neither are dops, it's only puma petards, grens and opris.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Shinobis too
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Oh and rams, arrow knights and mantlets.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Canada Mitoe

Post by Mitoe »

All Sioux units including vills should count as siege troopers.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Oh i forgot arsonists, they count too.

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

I stand corrected, dopps arent siege troopers but for some stupid reason arrow knights are
Canada Mitoe

Post by Mitoe »

I mean, Arrow Knights are designed to be culv mortars basically, so it makes sense :P
Canada vividlyplain
Lancer
ESO: vividlyplain

Post by vividlyplain »

The salty Aztec main frustrated by OP Germany :P
Canada dansil92
Retired Contributor

Post by dansil92 »

arrow knight: 36 siege

dopp: 60 siege

:dry:
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Riotcoke wrote:Oh i forgot arsonists, they count too.

Flails as well
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

dansil92 wrote:arrow knight: 36 siege

dopp: 60 siege

:dry:

But statistically arrow knights are cheaper and train faster than dopps do and they have 30 range in siege attack which makes them almost similar to culverins. Could be good at sieging buildings better than dopps do tho.
oranges.
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

Arrow knight have multiplier, dopps cost a hell lot
Fine line to something great is a strange change.