aztec vs india

Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Post by Mimsy for President »

What if there were an index that links ease & opness ? Actually I think both go hand in hand. That's how I assess each civ because considering a single criterion as you do is meaningless imo.

This index is copyrighted though : Djigit Effort Index?
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

aztec vs india

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Seriously, france is just easy to play. The choices you make are almost always the right, macro is super easy and micro isn't difficult.
While, as india, you can win/loose 30 sec in your age up (micro) and your timings/unit compo have to be perfect.

Also you're saying that I'm an indian player but I think my fre are better. I just like the civ coz of the design.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

aztec vs india

Post by deleted_user0 »

mnogud wrote:
umeu wrote:Not really tbh. Its very easy, u can send it after 5 sepoy if u rush or after 300exp or before it if u play eco. The only time u cant send it is when ur under alot of pressure which doesnt happen too often, usually just vs iro otto azzzy

Ofc u have to make a tp or get livestock + holy cow otherwise
send it after 5 sepoys? LOL when are u planning to build stable and consulate and get eco upgrades ? XD And 300 exp is always sent when the consulate is finished... so you need 600 w before that...

Nope with proper macro u dont need 600w. U get enough income for consulate and market ups easily and they will be finished in time. Funny fact, its actually rafuuu who made me aware of this possibility.

Like with all crates 600w is better to prepare for a timing or just standard eco opening but there isnt really a timing after 12 sepoy except immediate 4 sowar. Also cuz u sent 5 sepoy u need to cut some corners in irder to prepare for the long game. Cards are precious to india so u dont really wanna send 600w.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

shaolinstar wrote:What if there were an index that links ease &' opness ? Actually I think both go hand in hand. That''s how I assess each civ because considering a single criterion as you do is meaningless imo.

No. Only otto is easy and too strong. Iro to some extent too, but atleast they have standard mechanics.
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aztec vs india

Trickle needs like 4 mins to pay off, not sure it is better.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

aztec vs india

Post by mnogud »

diarouga wrote:Trickle needs like 4 mins to pay off, not sure it is better.
yeah, the second trickle its like 4.5 vils on wood so not sure if what umeu said is true will have to try
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

aztec vs india

Post by deleted_user0 »

Well im gonna assume that u want to be in the game after 4 min, cuz ur 12 sepoy rush hits at 5.10-5.30 which means at like 10 min and more the trickle is better, and i dont think many civs can beat india so soon after a sepoy rush. Only iro can. The main idea here tho is that u dont send both cards meaning that u can send upgrades earlier or coin to age without jeopardizing your long game play
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aztec vs india

umeu wrote:Well im gonna assume that u want to be in the game after 4 min, cuz ur 12 sepoy rush hits at 5.10-5.30 which means at like 10 min and more the trickle is better, and i dont think many civs can beat india so soon after a sepoy rush. Only iro can. The main idea here tho is that u dont send both cards meaning that u can send upgrades earlier or coin to age without jeopardizing your long game play
Most of age 2 timings hit around 9-10 mins max. And trickle gave you 600w but you still have less units and market upgrades later.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

aztec vs india

Post by deleted_user0 »

garja wrote:
shaolinstar wrote:What if there were an index that links ease & opness ? Actually I think both go hand in hand. Thats how I assess each civ because considering a single criterion as you do is meaningless imo.

No. Only otto is easy and too strong. Iro to some extent too, but atleast they have standard mechanics.

Sioux is easiest tho but ye less op. So the djigit effort index doesnt really follow. If he would replace op with lame hed be closer to the truth
Jaeger

aztec vs india

@Garja Short-term thinking in all its splendor
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

lol stop trying to provoke me with non existent arguments, like if I have anything to prove
Image Image Image
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aztec vs india

shaolinstar wrote:@garja Short-term thinking in all its splendor
Garja is god, he''s always right!
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

aztec vs india

Post by momuuu »

I don't really think the macro/vill distribution is that hard with any civ. It's just about figured out what ratios are good, and takes a little bit of experience. It's a bit harder that you have to gather 3 res, but it's not that big of a deal since the amount of vills you need on wood is basically constant.

With the strategic diversity they have, it can be hard to choose the right strategy/unit composition, and with their diverse army and useful explorers their micro is a little bit tougher than the average. On the other hand, having an agra fort is pretty forgiving if you screw up your hunts, or if you mess up a fight and lose a little bit of map control, and in some match ups they can do 10/10, thus not requiring that much skill in those match ups.
Jaeger

aztec vs india

garja wrote:lol stop trying to provoke me with non existent arguments, like if I have anything to prove
It''s just that a standard 1v1 may last longer than 7min...
Great Britain WickedCossack
Retired Contributor

aztec vs india

Post by WickedCossack »

Trickle > 600w representing. I guess it's a little dependent on treasures, but with a strong wood treasure and a couple others I really prefer trickle.
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

aztec vs india

Post by Jaeger »

India an Aztec have hard macro yeah, but I think really the hardest civ overall is Russia, whenever I play it it feels so fragile, like for the first 7 shipments or so it feels like if you don't ship exactly the most optimal shipment you just loose your forward BH and loose the game. The Russian macro can also get a bit hard at times when you're not sure how many streets you want.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
France iNcog
Ninja

aztec vs india

Post by iNcog »

really?

russia has always seemed a straightforward civ to me

hmm

then again i do'nt play a lot of russia

japan and china would be the hardest civs to macro, imo
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

aztec vs india

Post by zoom »

ovi12 wrote:
princeofkabul wrote:India aint that hard you guys claim it to be.
I think its at least harder than all euro civs, at least, I think only civs that can be harder are aztec and japan.
AT LEAST!

In all seriousness though, its more a case of Indians being hard to play but once you play them well enough they are quite strong, whereas they are quite weak unless you do play them well enough. In other words, outside of all-ins Indians arent that great on lower levels of player but when you hit peak-GOAT Samwise12 levels of nerddom they are one of the stronger civilizations.

Also, learn when the fuck to use "lose" and "loose", please.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

aztec vs india

Post by zoom »

mnogud wrote:
diarouga wrote:Trickle needs like 4 mins to pay off, not sure it is better.
yeah, the second trickle its like 4.5 vils on wood so not sure if what umeu said is true will have to try
No. Its just above four Villagers.
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

aztec vs india

Post by zoom »

diarouga wrote:
zoom wrote:700w/600w for a timing is just bad. Why would you ever ship 600w over 10 Macehualtins when planning to attack?
Watch garja vs boneng, 700/10 is a rush, 700/600 is just a timing.
Firstly, please direct me to the specific game you are referring to. Secondly, did both players perform well in said game? Thirdly, regardless of everything, even so 10 mace would be the better shipment.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

aztec vs india

Post by Garja »

Pls don't come arguing on 600w as aztecs if you didn't play 1k games with them =/
Image Image Image
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

aztec vs india

Post by zoom »

garja wrote:Pls don''t come arguing on 600w as aztecs if you didn''t play 1k games with them =/
Regardless of my relative inexperience, my point is equally valid. If you''re looking to attack fairly early, there is no way 600w is logically preferable to 10 Macehualtins. If you have some sort of actual argument I''d love to hear it.
China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

aztec vs india

Post by fei123456 »

zoom wrote:
paul wrote:i mean aggresive india. but he just sent every military shipment, and when i attacks his 10 tiger claw and 6 minutemen arrives just then.
well its my fault? i should not train coyotes. he trains sepoy only. an earlier timing of 700w 10 mace 9 mace with pumas may work.
If the Indians ships Tiger Claws that early ?? let alone at all ?? you know hes either bad or just trolling.

sending tiger claw is the common strat of a chinese player who reached elo2600 pr41.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

aztec vs india

zoom wrote:
garja wrote:Pls dont come arguing on 600w as aztecs if you didnt play 1k games with them =/
Regardless of my relative inexperience, my point is equally valid. If youre looking to attack fairly early, there is no way 600w is logically preferable to 10 Macehualtins. If you have some sort of actual argument Id love to hear it.
Do you know what a timing is?
As russia, some people send 700/600g to mass and then 5 coss to push even if 5coss>'600g.
The game I was talking about is the 1st between garja and boneng from the ASC. It is boneng, so ofc he didnt play perfectly but the game was quite close.
Garja also won H2O a few times with this BO.
No Flag mnogud
Lancer

aztec vs india

Post by mnogud »

diarouga wrote:
zoom wrote:Regardless of my relative inexperience, my point is equally valid. If youre looking to attack fairly early, there is no way 600w is logically preferable to 10 Macehualtins. If you have some sort of actual argument Id love to hear it.
Do you know what a timing is?
As russia, some people send 700/600g to mass and then 5 coss to push even if 5coss>'600g.
The game I was talking about is the 1st between garja and boneng from the ASC. It is boneng, so ofc he didnt play perfectly but the game was quite close.
Garja also won H2O a few times with this BO.
forget him, hes just a big mouth