iro with india

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

iro with india

Post by fei123456 »

lamer vs lamer :(
so whats the better bo? india 10/10 with a defensive agra. should i have a 4 kanya 6 toma 7 aenna all in? or 5v first? or even a 600w tpboom?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

iro with india

Post by Jaeger »

india no lame :(
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
Palestine Mimsy for President
Jaeger

iro with india

Post by Mimsy for President »

ff
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

iro with india

Post by deleted_user0 »

Vs india defensive agra i like 600w5v units for a 8 min timing with mostly aenna some toma and 4 kanya whike dropping a stable at the 8 min mark to go for mostly toma kanya after.. 600w is for tps. A semi ff like how garja plays us also very strong

Vs agressive 10/10 600w 7 aenna will hold np as well
China fei123456
Jaeger

iro with india

Post by fei123456 »

umeu wrote:Vs india defensive agra i like 600w5v units for a 8 min timing with mostly aenna some toma and 4 kanya whike dropping a stable at the 8 min mark to go for mostly toma kanya after.. 600w is for tps. A semi ff like how garja plays us also very strong

Vs agressive 10/10 600w 7 aenna will hold np as well

what if the map dont allow a tpboom?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

iro with india

Post by deleted_user0 »

I think slow age up for colo play like euro civ with all the market ups and unit ups sent early or semi ff. But im not yet sure on how to play this. Just normal 4k 7aenna all in could work too. I been experimenting with early pit, to use 2 vils to dance from transition, not yet sure if its worth it. Needs more testing. If its watermap like indochina or hispa u just all in rush and hope for the best lol
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

iro with india

Post by Papist »

That MU isn't even close - Iro all the way. If the pressure gets to be too much, try to get the aenna card and big button to arrive at the same time. Suddenly a couple of sepoys and gurkhas won't seem as scary anymore. I disagree with the people above who argued for 4 kanya first though - that card should be saved for after the pressure has subsided. Aenna are needed to push away the rush itself - choosing cav instead would be sorta pointless (since 10/10 is eco light which means he will probably still be safely gathering inside his base)
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands Goodspeed
Retired Contributor

iro with india

Post by Goodspeed »

Tested this MU extensively for PK tourney. The easiest way to win as Iro is the 9 min semi-FF with 7-8 min colonial pressure then send 1200 res, scout and go industrial if he tries to follow you up.
But fast age 600w 5v then colonial play should win too iirc.
China fei123456
Jaeger

iro with india

Post by fei123456 »

calmyourtits wrote:Tested this MU extensively for PK tourney. The easiest way to win as Iro is the 9 min semi-FF with 7-8 min colonial pressure then send 1200 res, scout and go industrial if he tries to follow you up.

why should iro go industrial? there are not auto-upgraded units. 4 light cannon < 2 heavy cannon.
besides the 500g 10 tiger claw is really an imba shipment. they have slim body, run fast, kill infantry fast, and hard to counter. pikes has only 3.5* on light infantry, and musks only 2*. aztec puma spearman kill a sowar with 4 hits, and kill a tigerclaw with 4 hits too.
No Flag matuiss2
Musketeer

iro with india

Post by matuiss2 »

10/10 defensive agra? how can this ever work?
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

iro with india

Post by princeofkabul »

matuiss2 wrote:10/10 defensive agra? how can this ever work?

It can''t
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

iro with india

Post by princeofkabul »

Iro semi FF>india slow agra.
Colonial iro>10/10
Who the hell even try to Rush iro with india.
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

iro with india

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

princeofkabul wrote:Iro semi FF>'india slow agra.
Colonial iro>'10/10
Who the hell even try to Rush iro with india.
Tit vs Sporting_lisbon haha.
Btw, best way is to play defensive and pray he''ll suicide to your agra.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

ovi12 wrote:india no lame :(
I really protest to anyone calling any civ lame in aoe3 other than ports XD

I think whats great about the expansions is they gave ALL world powers a place on the field, and they all bring their unique traits. some of it is BS, but even the BS makes sense to some degree when you think about the intention behind it. The civs are realy well made imo and pretty representative of each civs actual capacity historically.

I am a iro mainer, and I started playing iro as a private, long before I even knew they were OP, had no idea how to use them and got asraped every game by musket rushes. And I come from the land of the Iroqois, in New York State, and have a close connection to them having shared their forests. And the iro were, and are in this game fierce warriors, intelligent, well organized, and unlike most native tribes never relocated or destroyed. In fact they were so well respected they played a role in every war in the region.

What is it about iro everyone calls lame? That they have a fast rush? Have you forgotten that you are playing a game of new world colonization? Of course the iroqois, az and sioux are going to be the fiercest resistors to it and have good capacity to do that early on! When you just put ur wagon down in new England, iroqois was already there FFS! And one of the great and imo cool things about the euro civ is they brave the harships of the new world, hopefully succeed, become op af and then the native civ generally don''t have a chance!
France iNcog
Ninja

iro with india

Post by iNcog »

yeah aoe3's a good game
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/incog_aoe
Garja wrote:
20 Mar 2020, 21:46
I just hope DE is not going to implement all of the EP changes. Right now it is a big clusterfuck.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

paul wrote:
calmyourtits wrote:Tested this MU extensively for PK tourney. The easiest way to win as Iro is the 9 min semi-FF with 7-8 min colonial pressure then send 1200 res, scout and go industrial if he tries to follow you up.
why should iro go industrial? there are not auto-upgraded units. 4 light cannon <' 2 heavy cannon.
besides the 500g 10 tiger claw is really an imba shipment. they have slim body, run fast, kill infantry fast, and hard to counter. pikes has only 3.5* on light infantry, and musks only 2*. aztec puma spearman kill a sowar with 4 hits, and kill a tigerclaw with 4 hits too.
4 light canon beat two heavy canon easily man they are like culv vs artillery. and yea I stay in fortress a really long time because there is not that much reason to go to industrial but here are a few 1) those great siege shipments 2) old ways(cheap BB upgrades including crate shipments, and extra unit range really nice) and of course there is light canon, which u can fur trade to get the gold for if u want.

but its great to stay in fortress as iro, their fortress shipments are just so OP. If you have national unity, and all 6 of those cards in ur deck shit man, thats just OP af. 250 gold for a whole army and res. Or 250 gold for 10 vil and a TC. Not bad. I know a lot of pros gonna bich about national unity cuz its an extra shipment but it IS worth it.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

paul wrote:lamer vs lamer :(
so whats the better bo? india 10/10 with a defensive agra. should i have a 4 kanya 6 toma 7 aenna all in? or 5v first? or even a 600w tpboom?
broo.... wut u do: age super early with at least one tp, find where he put agra down, and ur first card in colonial(make sure u got one ofc) is town destroyer. Put that warchief on that agra foundation and go to work. by the time he ages up it will be down to about 4500 hp or even less, and by then your tomo/aennna will have popped out to finish the job. Kill his lame two sepoy, move on to his houses and house is punkass, and keep strangling him from there u win.

THE ONLY WAY this WONT WORK is if he puts agra RIGHT next to his TC and is able to focus fire ur exp. But why would he do that anyway. if he does that u pretty much won the game already.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

iro with india

adderbrain5 wrote:
paul wrote:lamer vs lamer :(
broo.... wut u do: age super early with at least one tp, find where he put agra down, and ur first card in colonial(make sure u got one ofc) is town destroyer. Put that warchief on that agra foundation and go to work. by the time he ages up it will be down to about 4500 hp or even less, and by then your tomo/aennna will have popped out to finish the job. Kill his lame two sepoy, move on to his houses and house is punkass, and keep strangling him from there u win.
Already tested, doesnt work vs good players. He ages almost when you get your shipment and he has 2 sepoys+TC fire.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:broo.... wut u do: age super early with at least one tp, find where he put agra down, and ur first card in colonial(make sure u got one ofc) is town destroyer. Put that warchief on that agra foundation and go to work. by the time he ages up it will be down to about 4500 hp or even less, and by then your tomo/aennna will have popped out to finish the job. Kill his lame two sepoy, move on to his houses and house is punkass, and keep strangling him from there u win.
Already tested, doesnt work vs good players. He ages almost when you get your shipment and he has 2 sepoys+TC fire.
no he doesnt because you all out rush him and dont make a single vil. There is no way he can age fast enough. And like I said in post, if he puts agra that close to tc, what are u afraid of, just mass up and strangle him. Btw I do this all the time, and it has never failed. Im not going to say I could beat h2o with it, because I respect him as aoe god status, but I think the majority of the time there is nothing anyone can do. like I said its never failed me. It could be u did it wrong.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

iro with india

What is your rank?
I told you I tested that with someone who had 200f treasure and it does not work.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:What is your rank?
I told you I tested that with someone who had 200f treasure and it does not work.
major
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

adderbrain5 wrote:
major
and I main iro so maybe thats why. iro is a really hard civ to play. if you dont normally play it idk
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

obviously if u see the foundation in range of the tc u switch it up and don't send town dest. sorry I think I misread ur post if hes placed that defensively , right under the tc then yea. If you absolutely know he is going to do that then you can try to boom ur way to fortress while massing all around him, and try to hold off a pushout. India might have some lame op age 3 shipments but so does iro including all of the national support cards for 250 gold. Sometimes when I have people in that strangle position I like to send the rams and mantlets, and its gg. but it is really hard to prevent india from pushing out somehow true, but it can be done.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

iro with india

adderbrain5 wrote:
major
It might work vs capi/major guys but I tell you it doesnt vs a colo or maybe 1 time if he fails.
No Flag adderbrain5
Lancer

iro with india

Post by adderbrain5 »

diarouga wrote:
adderbrain5 wrote:major
It might work vs capi/major guys but I tell you it doesnt vs a colo or maybe 1 time if he fails.
I can guarantee you it will work if he cant tc fire the exp. no matter the rank, if your decent it will work