russian FI on texas

China fei123456
Jaeger
ESO: fei123456

russian FI on texas

Post by fei123456 »

only on texas you know it :)
an interesting AND USEFUL bo on certain map. maybe better than suvorov ff.
russian has 4 cannons in age 4. and this strategy costs less food than suvorov. age 4 shipments are far better than age 3.

age1: russian has 20 pop in the start on texas (BH provides 5 pop each).
so with 200w start build a tp asap. with 100w start chop 100 for a tp.
age up 17p with 400w.
send wood trickle.
collect >'300 coin during transition.

age2: send 700g first.
collect 400w for the 2nd tp, a house, market. hunting dog if available.
train a batch of vills, collect 700g and age up with the exalted prince.
put 3 vills on gold during transition till you have 200. others on food.

age3: send 1000g.
collect them and age up with 11 musks. murder your cows to have 2000f asap.
then 1000w. put 7-8 vills on gold.
when 1000w arrives, upgrade your trade route(200), veteran musk(200), and 60 pop.
train musks.

age4: 2 heavy cannon - 2 heavy cannon. then attack! with about 30 veteran musks and 4 CANNONS. india fi urumi? lol
after that you can send 12 oprichniks 16 musks. take a cup of tea and enjoy it.
and 2 factories, 1600f/w/g are also great shipments.

why can't i post attachments?!#$%^&*()
deck:
age1 wood trickle
age2 700w/g, 5 cossack, boyar, church card
age3 1000w/g, suvorov, 6 oprichnik, cav combat, strelet combat, fort wagon, 9 manchu, 2cannon
age4 1600f/w/g, 16 musks, 2 cannon*2, 9 cav archers, 12 oprichniks, factory wagon*2

bo:
wood trickle-age2(500f or 400w)-700g-age3(fast)-1000g-age4(11musks)-1000w-2cannon-2cannon-12oprichniks.
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

russian FI on texas

Post by StarFox_ »

sounds fun ^^ you don't use the church army for the huss and goons?
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

russian FI on texas

Post by Jaeger »

Only problem is if the enemy makes culvs tho, I guess you can suicide the opris maybe
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

russian FI on texas

Post by StarFox_ »

ovi12 wrote:Only problem is if the enemy makes culvs tho, I guess you can suicide the opris maybe
well the bashkirs and kulckmuks would make the strat much stronger imo would make protecting the heavys much easier :P
China fei123456
Jaeger

russian FI on texas

Post by fei123456 »

starfox wrote:
ovi12 wrote:Only problem is if the enemy makes culvs tho, I guess you can suicide the opris maybe
well the bashkirs and kulckmuks would make the strat much stronger imo would make protecting the heavys much easier :P

thats some slow. you need to send 1600g for bashkir. and church card itself is a shipment.
China fei123456
Jaeger

russian FI on texas

Post by fei123456 »

yeah culverin sucks but your opponent may not be so clever to train them without seeing an artillery foundry.
and you are in age4. even if you failed to destroy your opponent with 4 cannons, you still have factories and 1600 crates.
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

russian FI on texas

Post by StarFox_ »

paul wrote:
starfox wrote:well the bashkirs and kulckmuks would make the strat much stronger imo would make protecting the heavys much easier :P
thats some slow. you need to send 1600g for bashkir. and church card itself is a shipment.
well you have 2 tps which doesnt really make it hard to get the needed xp...im not saying revolve the entire strat around it..but having the card in your deck is very handy.
France benj89
Howdah

russian FI on texas

Post by benj89 »

opri ninja ff with 6 coss age up , crash tc gg 11 (darwin troll)
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

russian FI on texas

Post by StarFox_ »

benj89 wrote:opri ninja ff with 6 coss age up , crash tc gg 11 (darwin troll)
this actually sounds super fun whats the build order?
France benj89
Howdah

russian FI on texas

Post by benj89 »

there is a rec on rts where he wins a japan guy with this, hilarious.
i forgot, but seems obvious it was smtg like tp/700g/age 6 coss/6 opri/cav combat, and he made 10 opri with it. gives u 16 opri + 6 coss, tc down quick 11
"Prestige is like a powerful magnet that warps even your beliefs about what you enjoy. If you want to make ambitious people waste their time on errands, bait the hook with prestige." - Paul Graham
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

russian FI on texas

Post by StarFox_ »

benj89 wrote:there is a rec on rts where he wins a japan guy with this, hilarious.
i forgot, but seems obvious it was smtg like tp/700g/age 6 coss/6 opri/cav combat, and he made 10 opri with it. gives u 16 opri + 6 coss, tc down quick 11
ninja petards and opri gg
France benj89
Howdah

russian FI on texas

Post by benj89 »

this would require expert ninja skill, full opri more for apprentice ninja
France benj89
Howdah

russian FI on texas

Post by benj89 »

never tried this FI 1v1 tho, only in team
China fei123456
Jaeger

russian FI on texas

Post by fei123456 »

that strat can only kill a naked fi.
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

russian FI on texas

Post by StarFox_ »

benj89 wrote:this would require expert ninja skill, full opri more for apprentice ninja
teach me the way sensei!
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

russian FI on texas

Post by StarFox_ »

paul wrote:
that strat can only kill a naked fi.
well if you catch the aother players army out of position...it could be very bad for his villagers...they will be raped and pillaged.
France benj89
Howdah

russian FI on texas

Post by benj89 »

well let me tell you that your strat most likely doesn't work in 1v1 neither :p.
I see you sending 1000g or no army age3, check your deck, see your obvious strat, make 3 culv 10 skirm and then guess you'll send cav card so add goon, easy win :)
France benj89
Howdah

russian FI on texas

Post by benj89 »

I rather try some ninja stuff which could actually work vs greedy player, or just vs a guy who was pushing u with no siege and the time he back his eco is dead, than doing some predictable slow FI like this
No Flag StarFox_
Musketeer

russian FI on texas

Post by StarFox_ »

benj89 wrote:I rather try some ninja stuff which could actually work vs greedy player, or just vs a guy who was pushing u with no siege and the time he back his eco is dead, than doing some predictable slow FI like this
most people play extremely greedy on texas aswell so it is very likely to hurt someone bad with the 16 opri xD
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

russian FI on texas

Post by Papist »

Culvs would drain his eco really fast tho. It doesn''t matter if the cannons go down if you have 40 musks and 10 opri behind them :P
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Switzerland _venox_
Howdah
ESO: _Venox_

russian FI on texas

Post by _venox_ »

Don't let the things you can't change dictate your life.