This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1770
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

04 Dec 2018, 10:06

What am i disrespecting?
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
Posts: 586
ESO: Supernapoleon
Location: Munich

05 Dec 2018, 14:14

When you here @Kaiserklein give Luka Modric the Ballon d'Or
Dieses Foto aus der @OnefootballDE App fand ich super und musste es teilen

https://1.ftb.al/1jj5kbIYoS
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - PlayoffNWC LAN Top 8
Posts: 6653
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

05 Dec 2018, 14:16

???
Micro tricks

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
Germany supernapoleon
Lancer
Posts: 586
ESO: Supernapoleon
Location: Munich

05 Dec 2018, 14:36

Kaiserklein wrote:???

He sounds 1:1 like you in ypur streams
"I'M SOOOOOO GOOD AT THE GAME"
Hazza wrote: "I mad u win cos u get carried all game and have to lame every game"
User avatar
France Kaiserklein
Gendarme
EWT - PlayoffNWC LAN Top 8
Posts: 6653
Location: Paris
GameRanger ID: 5529322

05 Dec 2018, 15:02

err no
Micro tricks

LoOk_tOm: I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..

Image
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
Posts: 14237
ESO: Jerom_

05 Dec 2018, 16:29

I think he does
User avatar
Germany Lukas_L99
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1263
ESO: Lukas_L99
Location: Frankfurt

05 Dec 2018, 16:44

Only the french accent kinda but the voice is just different
User avatar
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
Posts: 9671
ESO: Pezet
Location: Poland

05 Dec 2018, 19:35

you guys should listen to Claude Puel, he gives interviews at Leicester every week

phpBB [video]
I drive all the time
It's no big deal
Open the door
And get behind the wheel :smile:
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5116
ESO: Gendarme

05 Dec 2018, 19:38

He said neither "I don't understand", "This is retarded", or "Heunt dogs". Bad.
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Tuvalu gibson
Gendarme
Posts: 8628
Location: USA

05 Dec 2018, 21:09

All French people sound the same to my sophisticated and cultured American ears
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 4680

07 Dec 2018, 16:33

:P do American ppl usually learn another language anyway - I mean in elementary school or high school? I'm only asking cos I don't know :?:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Howdah
Donator 01
Posts: 1770
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

07 Dec 2018, 16:44

iwillspankyou wrote::P do American ppl usually learn another language anyway - I mean in elementary school or high school? I'm only asking cos I don't know :?:

No they improve their english instead
User avatar
Sweden tabben
Dragoon
NWC LAN Top 8
Posts: 415
ESO: tabben

07 Dec 2018, 16:51

Sargsyan wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote::P do American ppl usually learn another language anyway - I mean in elementary school or high school? I'm only asking cos I don't know :?:

No they improve their english instead

Image

*Jeri lames a forward agra vill with nootka*
ramex19 (veni): such nooby shit i will lame you with nats forever
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 4680

07 Dec 2018, 16:52

Sargsyan wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote::P do American ppl usually learn another language anyway - I mean in elementary school or high school? I'm only asking cos I don't know :?:

No they improve their english instead

much to ez on them ;) here we have to struggle with 2 Norwegian languages, + English, and one other (Spanish, French, German) But turns out, we know more languages ;)
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 4680

07 Dec 2018, 17:13

Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5116
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2018, 17:16

nepuvir sb gVGeG
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3654
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

07 Dec 2018, 17:22

There are two parts in the title: ESOC and memes. So post memes about ESOC.

Image
Image
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 4680

07 Dec 2018, 18:31

where art thou @Kaiserklein ? sleeping it off? Its a friday with nothing on :( watched some of your drunk games yesterday ;) gg, gp, gm, gn ;) you could fill in the blanks bois n girls ;)
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5116
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2018, 18:32

nepuvir sb gVGeG
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 4680

07 Dec 2018, 18:35

fill in the blanks? @Gendarme if you can, its not very hard ;) And yeah, not a good meme :cry:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 5116
ESO: Gendarme

07 Dec 2018, 18:36

nepuvir sb gVGeG
Capitalization matters.https://pastebin.com/KEuaQCrR
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3654
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

07 Dec 2018, 18:43

iwillspankyou wrote:where art thou @Kaiserklein ? sleeping it off? Its a friday with nothing on :( watched some of your drunk games yesterday ;) gg, gp, gm, gn ;) you could fill in the blanks bois n girls ;)

Which blanks do you mean? I don't understand :huh:
Image
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 4680

07 Dec 2018, 18:44

edeholland wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:where art thou @Kaiserklein ? sleeping it off? Its a friday with nothing on :( watched some of your drunk games yesterday ;) gg, gp, gm, gn ;) you could fill in the blanks bois n girls ;)

Which blanks do you mean? I don't understand :huh:

gg, gm, gp, gn ;) more shorts ;) I guess
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
User avatar
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
Posts: 3654
ESO: edeholland
Location: the cloud
GameRanger ID: 4053888

07 Dec 2018, 18:45

iwillspankyou wrote:
edeholland wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:where art thou @Kaiserklein ? sleeping it off? Its a friday with nothing on :( watched some of your drunk games yesterday ;) gg, gp, gm, gn ;) you could fill in the blanks bois n girls ;)

Which blanks do you mean? I don't understand :huh:

gg, gm, gp, gn ;) more short off ;) I guess

Good game, good map, good patch, good night
Image
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Jaeger
iwillspankyou
Posts: 4680

07 Dec 2018, 18:47

edeholland wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:
Show hidden quotes

gg, gm, gp, gn ;) more short off ;) I guess

Good game, good map, good patch, good night

you got 2 right :P
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest