A Tribute to [redacted]

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Czech Republic siderit
Crossbow
ESO: IamSideritCze

A Tribute to [redacted]

Post by siderit »

Hello,

a few hours ago my dreams have come true. I met one of the best players of all times, that's God quick search exists, it is an amazing opportunity for all of us. For you who don't know [red-acted], he is a player like no other. His elo has sky rocketed lately and for a good reason. Unfortunately, he is most likely not go compete in any of the tournaments, as his lead over the over top players is unimaginable.

While he might not be the best at making constant villager production and his economy is thus in the best shape, he has some pretty admirable perks.

Among all the skills he possesses, making batches of 20 units and being able to recruit more units than he has resources to spend on (technological and diplomatic skills) are the reasons he is the top player and currently has no competition at all.

As I know, due to bad experience earlier (where I even provided a recorded game), that cheat accusation are pointless and cheaters are protected by local forum admins. I would like just to share these images as the everlasting legacy of [red-acted]! (But yeah admins, I even hacked the rec file code to make someone look like a cheater, so photoshop accusation are now may be incoming, right?)

Viva [red-acted].
Austria KINGofOsmane
Pro Player
ESO: KINGofOsmane

Re: A Tribute to Sonu_fTw

Post by KINGofOsmane »

A god we need but dont deserve
"Losing to Callen was the worst night of my life" Gibthedurrty 2019
"If hazza can get pr42 with team i can get pr50 with 1v1" Gibthedurrty 2018
Lecastete wrote: Dude i hate this game. I am bad and i also dont have luck
Tete cs:go experience
Kyrgyzstan AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE
Lancer
ESO: dats my secret

Re: A Tribute to Sonu_fTw

Post by AOEisLOVE_AOEisLIFE »

lel 59% iro and 20% otto and cheat. thats like double the patheticness for no reason.

"aye k me hax but better play sum otto or iro just in case, so that i still can win games without skills"
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: A Tribute to [redacted]

Post by pecelot »

Hey, good to see an old face returning! At the same time we all feel sorry for what happened to you. Unfortunately, cheating accusations or proof distribution is not allowed on our site. Please, familiarise yourself with this post. :flowers: