Clipsh, clipsh, and moar clipsh

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Re: Clipsh, clipsh, and moar clipsh

Post by giveuanxiety »

Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

oh, what a wonderful wookl

not surprising, that's an ESOC main event champ
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor
ESO: chris1089

Post by chris1089 »

That's brilliant. Seemed like so much stuff that other units would have won too though.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

lol if he can spend so much on ninjas the game has been over for a while. it's a nice meme tho
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

Well that shouldn't happen...
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

We've seen clips of this bug since like the day DE got released, ngl
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

This one is on purpose however. On the RE, you wouldn't get the mm and lose your resources. Instead, you get the mm once you clicked them.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah well I'd rather have people be forced to cancel mm if the TC is about to go down so they don't lose the resources, than being able to pop them once TC is down, which is super abusive.
Ideally devs would just fix the bug altogether but well...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

Yeah you should get the res back lol like you do with every other tech or units being trained/researched in a building thats destroyed
Sweden Aussie_Drongo
Skirmisher
ESO: Darkalbino_

Post by Aussie_Drongo »

Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

The cm thing isn’t a bug, it’s on purpose. Doesn’t mean it’s not terrible though.
Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

gibson wrote:The cm thing isn’t a bug, it’s on purpose. Doesn’t mean it’s not terrible though.
Pretty terrible design. Do you get the food back for vils in queue?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

It's fucking hard to differentiate if you've selected a pillar or a long piece tbh
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

i had this happen to me today. when i was playing i didn't even understand how that happened
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Too much laming
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Great Britain chris1089
Retired Contributor

Post by chris1089 »

I_HaRRiiSoN_I wrote:https://clips.twitch.tv/FuriousSmallToothBigBrother
This wan an epic contest
Good matchmaking system.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I wish people would stop saying that the matchmaking system is going to “drive noobs away from the game”. Such a stupid argument. I guess I forgot this community is composed of fucking boomers most of whom have never played an online game before.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

that was one of the best "yikes" ive ever heard
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:I wish people would stop saying that the matchmaking system is going to “drive noobs away from the game”. Such a stupid argument. I guess I forgot this community is composed of fucking boomers most of whom have never played an online game before.
"QS works that way in other games, so you can't complain about it being worse.
You're a fucking boomer who plays 2005 games, and can't accept that matchmaking systems are worse in 2020'"
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:
gibson wrote:I wish people would stop saying that the matchmaking system is going to “drive noobs away from the game”. Such a stupid argument. I guess I forgot this community is composed of fucking boomers most of whom have never played an online game before.
You're a fucking boomer who plays 2005 games, and can't accept that matchmaking systems are worse in 2020'"
Nope, wrong. Obviously games like this shouldn’t be happening. However the argument is terrible,getting your shit rocked in online games is simply part of online games. If people quit after they got beat horribly once, online games literally wouldn’t exist. But yea, must be good to be a noob playing for the first time and getting right clicked by 30 musk at 8 minutes while still in age 1 vs a random 1250 elo player instead of getting right clicked by 30 musk at 7 minutes vs a top player, what a relief for him.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

gibson wrote:
[Armag] diarouga wrote:
Nope, wrong. Obviously games like this shouldn’t be happening. However the argument is terrible,getting your shit rocked in online games is simply part of online games. If people quit after they got beat horribly once, online games literally wouldn’t exist. But yea, must be good to be a noob playing for the first time and getting right clicked by 30 musk at 8 minutes while still in age 1 vs a random 1250 elo player instead of getting right clicked by 30 musk at 7 minutes vs a top player, what a relief for him.
After losing 8/10 games he should get matched against weak opponents.
1250 is still a 500 elo difference, which is massive. He shouldn't get matched against people higher than like 1100.

Besides, it's not just an issue for the noob, it's an issue for Mitoe who wasted 7+7 = 14 min.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

You’re missing the point. Like I said, obviously games like that shouldn’t happen. But 1000 elo player playing his first game is gonna get shit on regardless of it’s a 2k player a 1600 player a 1200 player, and to say “he’s gonna quit the game because he played a 2k player once” is stupid.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well I've played at least 10 games (including some where I was streaming) where people would just type "are you the real kaiser" "wtf" "why am I vs you" etc. Not saying these guys will just stop playing the game (esp as they know me it means they're somewhat part of the community so they won't just quit for that), but regardless everyone is just wondering why this kind of match happens.
Some people just assume I'm not the real one because of how little sense it makes for me to be matched vs them, or they think I have a garbage elo on DE. Or they just say nothing and insta resign vs me. Even if it doesn't "drive noobs away from the game", it's still just shitty matchmaking and unhealthy for the game overall.