This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
ESO: Anonymous_01

07 Oct 2017, 14:25

I use a logitech g502 and a duckyshine 10-keyless keyboard with mx whites. I love it. Whites aren't for everyone but personally I think they are one of the best balanced switches out there.
Cometk wrote:hi i'm cometk welcome to jackass
Kiribati SirCallen
Gendarme

12 Oct 2017, 00:40

Darwin_ wrote:I use a logitech g502 and a duckyshine 10-keyless keyboard with mx whites. I love it. Whites aren't for everyone but personally I think they are one of the best balanced switches out there.

Ducky keyboards <3

interesting choice on the white!
They said, "You have a blue guitar,
You do not play things as they are."

The man replied, "Things as they are
Are changed upon the blue guitar."
India guyshir
Skirmisher
Donator 01
ESO: guyshir

12 Oct 2017, 04:27

If you are looking for a cheap, durable combo of mouse and keyboard, this might be the one.

THERMALTAKE KB-CMC-PLBLUS-01 COMMANDER Combo Gaming Keyboard and Mouse

I have been using this for over 18 months and faced no issues.
United States of America Darwin_
Howdah
ESO: Anonymous_01

12 Oct 2017, 13:31

SirCallen wrote:
Darwin_ wrote:I use a logitech g502 and a duckyshine 10-keyless keyboard with mx whites. I love it. Whites aren't for everyone but personally I think they are one of the best balanced switches out there.

Ducky keyboards <3

interesting choice on the white!

For someone who was coming from old apple rubber dome and laptop keyboards, the stiffer spring on the whites was really comfortable for me. I really disliked how light blue's and red's were, browns especially so. Clears are okay, though I like the harder click of the whites.
Cometk wrote:hi i'm cometk welcome to jackass

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”