Hey

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Hey

Post by Googol »

Dear all,

Before I get to the point I would like to thank everyone who has been supporting me through the "rough" times of mine. I guess people who are close to me are aware of what I am about to say. Unfortunately I am not able to give away names because there are too many people that I need to thank in one single post!!!

I would also like to thank everyone who has been helping me improve at this game, and I do appreciate very much their doings as well.

However, I would like to start a new chapter of my life, and as much as I hate to do so, I have decided to leave the community, at least for now. By tomorrow (Thursday) morning, I am going to get banned from the community on my personal request, and with me not being able to play this classic game at all (and yes I am a poor guy and I guess I may never have the money to buy a PC :chinese: :biggrin:). And even if I had the opportunity, I still did not really feel like it, nor would I really have the time to do so either.

I must confess that I smurfed on Jakey's account and unintentionally screwed up the seeding of a decent player as well, so I would like to apologise to him and to everyone else that had expected better of me; nor is my decision going to help the tournament progress either as a seeded player, and so I apologise for causing such inconvience as well.

Anyway, I do not wish to make this long, so I am going to cut it short here.

So long, ESOC, and best wishes to everyone. I do hope you're getting bigger and more alive with the upcoming release of Definitive Edition!

Best regards,
Butifle

PS.: Hazza noob start playing sup again pls.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Hey

Post by deleted_user »

...and ESOs average apm has dropped several points.
Great Britain hleung
Retired Contributor
ESO: hleung / cll (DE)

Post by hleung »

@Googol hmm what should I say - I think most, if not all, of the community members would agree that it is extremely unfortunate to see you leaving the community, and a sad day for us as well; but as a friend and a member of the community team, I fully understand, respect and support your decision. As a member of the community team, I would also like to thank you for contributing quite a lot to the community; and as a friend, I would like to thank you for helping me improve as well.

With regards to moderation, the perma-ban shall be in place by tomorrow (european) morning just as you have requested earlier.

Now moving swiftly onto the smurfing behaviour, you should not really blame yourself for it, as it was never really your intention to screw up the seeding process as far as I am aware of; and for your place in the tournament, I am not sure what the admins are going to do about it, so I am not going to talk about it here.

I hope you are going to have a very bright future, and by the looks of it, you shall have one! If and when you feel like coming back, please do feel free to let the ESOC staff know about it, and I am quite certain that most of us, if not all, are going to welcome you back.

Anyway, all the best, and hopefully our paths will cross again in the future.

Fair winds and following seas,
hleung
France P i k i l i c
Howdah
ESO: Pikilic
GameRanger ID: 7497456

Post by P i k i l i c »

:cry:
Take this last flower from the ESOC garden, and good luck in life Butifle! :flowers: you will still have a place in our hearts...
Consider not the one who speaks the truth, but the truth that is said

:hmm: AoE logic :hmm:
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

May Elune guide you!
Pay more attention to detail.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

... I hear this kind of Shit the third time I think

Why need ban if I don't want to be here anymore???

... I was known you will say that you played on his account bc you feel guilty, but imo you should have learned allready from your mistakes what you did in the past but I guess you didn't.

PS: where is jakeys post? I guess he has no balls and is mad at you.

Anyway gl bla bla I said that to much and heard this kind of story to many times
shit juice :hmm:
New Zealand JakeyBoyTH
Howdah
ESO: Ex-Contributor

Post by JakeyBoyTH »

queenofdestiny wrote:... I hear this kind of Shit the third time I think

... I was known you will say that you played on his account bc you feel guilty, but imo you should have learned allready from your mistakes what you did in the past but I guess you didn't.

Anyway gl bla bla I said that to much and heard this kind of story to many times

oh fuck off
Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk

Ugh Advanced Wonders suck

- Aizamk
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I know that you had bad experiences with him, but not everyone knows that, and posting this in an amicable goodbye thread kind of makes you look like a douche :/
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

dicktator_ wrote:

I know that you had bad experiences with him, but not everyone knows that, and posting this in an amicable goodbye thread kind of makes you look like a douche :/

I really don't care that people think about me like that... I mean Ofc when you say that it hurts me Tbh :sad:
But I'm still so mad about all this stuff I can't come over that and it's really not the first time he does this kind of thread etc
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

But if you mean that for real

Ofc I wish you all the best in your future life!
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

queenofdestiny wrote:But if you mean that for real

Ofc I wish you all the best in your future life!

I do.

Thanks alot! Same goes for you too!
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Post by Vinyanyérë »

Keep the drama out of this and Jakey's threads please. Or at least wait until tomorrow cause I want to go to sleep now.
duck
:mds:
imo
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Vinyanenya wrote:Keep the drama out of this and Jakey's threads please. Or at least wait until tomorrow cause I want to go to sleep now.

Its not drama it's the thurth and I say what I think!
But OK I will not post in both threads until tomorrow
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Good luck to you!

You will still come to the Amsterdam meetup next year though, yes?
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

XeeleeFlower wrote:Good luck to you!

You will still come to the Amsterdam meetup next year though, yes?

I'll try to ;)
Germany aligator92
Howdah
ESO: aligator92

Post by aligator92 »

It is a sad thing to see you leave but if you feel that it will have a positive effect on your life all the power to you. Life is the better game anyways, terrible balance issues but what can you do. Thanks for the time you spent playing me and the advice you had for me.
If you should ever miss the wrath of the aliztecs or feel like crushing the germigators I will gladly play you again some day.
Until then good bye and best of luck ;-)
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger
ESO: Mongobillione

Post by sebnan12 »

lmfao fuck off
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

''man he's slow rolling him more than a fish on a royal flush'' - Garja

NEED MORE XP
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

@Googol we will stay in contact anyways <3
@XeeleeFlower yes he will
"Why are you trying to lecture me on my own language, no wonder you people shit in the open street."- Riotcoke

NEED MORE XP
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

sebnan12 wrote:@Googol we will stay in contact anyways <3

You better pay me that visit in Prague you promised !! :flowers:
Switzerland sebnan12
Jaeger

Post by sebnan12 »

Googol wrote:
sebnan12 wrote:@Googol we will stay in contact anyways <3

You better pay me that visit in Prague you promised !! :flowers:
ill pick u up

NEED MORE XP
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Maybe my rage about other pp fluted my post im sorry that I was a bit to hard. Wish you the best
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Well that's sad to hear, you could have probably become a very good player. Good luck for your future life.

About the Jakey smurfing thing, I really just don't understand why you guys tried to hide it. Out of tournament, you can play on his acc if you want, I think no one cares. Jakey could just say "I shouldn't have been seeded, my account's elo is not legit, please move me to group stages" and there would have been no problem I think. Jakey would be able to play games closer to his level, an extra good player would be seeded, and there would be no drama. And on top of that, maybe you wouldn't quit the tourney and ESOC now (idk)?
But instead, Jakey decided to lie about it all the time, for whatever reason... What a waste
Now 2 seeded players aren't going to play out their matches :(
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

no googol no :,(
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor

Post by Googol »

Kaiserklein wrote:Well that's sad to hear, you could have probably become a very good player. Good luck for your future life.

About the Jakey smurfing thing, I really just don't understand why you guys tried to hide it. Out of tournament, you can play on his acc if you want, I think no one cares. Jakey could just say "I shouldn't have been seeded, my account's elo is not legit, please move me to group stages" and there would have been no problem I think. Jakey would be able to play games closer to his level, an extra good player would be seeded, and there would be no drama. And on top of that, maybe you wouldn't quit the tourney and ESOC now (idk)?
But instead, Jakey decided to lie about it all the time, for whatever reason... What a waste
Now 2 seeded players aren't going to play out their matches :(

It's not only regarding that Jakey account, I feel guilty of some other things but that's another story. I also don't have time either way nor a computer to play on atm, it's also a personal matter why I decided to leave it like this but it's too complicated.

Anyways, thanks alot for wishing me luck! And good luck to you too in the tourney and with life issues aswell. :flowers:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

It's just that we might know what you mean but this is a other story