The scandals reach ESOC

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Singapore milku3459
Howdah
ESO: milku3459

Re: The scandals reach ESOC

Post by milku3459 »

Jerom wrote:So Roiarthurbis and Uhlan both basically appeared from outta nowhere, started being good at the game and somehow managed to keep that up without raising suspision. Impressive. I feel like we can't trust anyone anymore.

That's risky because they both probably weren't smurfs and had some actual skill
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

They were both smurfs and cheaters.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag chronojj
Musketeer

Post by chronojj »

and pathetic humans, don't forget that.
let's not pretend they (uhlan) have done anything noble. it's like saying a crackhead who gets caught with a dimebag of dope is a great person when he rats out a few dealers to get out of trouble. the crackhead is still a rotten crackhead.
I have lighter fluid and a torch, let's burn something - preferably their houses. may their computers become piles of molten ash!!! only then will cyberspace be purged of their existence
:devil: :devilrazz: :devil:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

roiarthurbis said he used to play back in 2009 but we never found out who he was?
Uhlan was a nice guy anyways, I can't understand why he cheated. He was clearly a decent player without cheats
United States of America cedarfarms
Dragoon
ESO: Cedar_farms_

Post by cedarfarms »

Dont really understand why some people have remorse, cheating has literally ruined this game completely because in most games one of two things happen, Someone is cheating or someone falsely accuses another of cheating. I mistakenly thought the ESOC ran tournaments were an exception. Sadly this ordeal will just make it worse and now tourney games are affected.
PS: Once a cheater, always a cheater
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

cedarfarms wrote:Dont really understand why some people have remorse, cheating has literally ruined this game completely because in most games one of two things happen, Someone is cheating or someone falsely accuses another of cheating. I mistakenly thought the ESOC ran tournaments were an exception. Sadly this ordeal will just make it worse and now tourney games are affected.
PS: Once a cheater, always a cheater

Yesh the ESOC tournaments are full of cheaters. There is no integrity there unfortunately
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Malaysia Aizamk
Pro Player
ESOC WarChiefs Classic 2017

Post by Aizamk »

cedarfarms wrote:I mistakenly thought the ESOC ran tournaments were an exception.

The cheat in question would basically be instantly detected on any game casted on a UI map, so you can rest assured knowing that the majority of the major tournament games were legit except for a few ottoman games here and there.
oranges.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Aizamk wrote:
cedarfarms wrote:I mistakenly thought the ESOC ran tournaments were an exception.

The cheat in question would basically be instantly detected on any game casted on a UI map, so you can rest assured knowing that the majority of the major tournament games were legit except for a few ottoman games here and there.

Sounds like something a cheater might say to throw people off the scent :hmm: :hmm: :hmm:
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Aizamk wrote:

That cheat, yeah. But not the maphack apparantly. And the question is how many people have this hack that havent bern caught.

Imo it should become a rule that both players submit recs of their game to make sure any mh can be easily detected.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

umeu wrote:
Aizamk wrote:

That cheat, yeah. But not the maphack apparantly. And the question is how many people have this hack that havent bern caught.

Imo it should become a rule that both players submit recs of their game to make sure any mh can be easily detected.

It's safe to say that many high level players are maphacking regularly
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

And you base that on? Absolutely nothing, i guess, as usual. I'm quite sure you aren't speaking from experience.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

umeu wrote:And you base that on? Absolutely nothing, i guess, as usual. I'm quite sure you aren't speaking from experience.

Have you seen these players play? It's fairly obvious.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Finland princeofkabul
Pro Player
NWC LAN Top 8EPL Reigning Champs
ESO: Princeofkabul

Post by princeofkabul »

these to got to "high lvl" with cheating, something even you are able to pull off. but that doesn't really make you a high level player. or why this community is not addressing vitaaoo and rest of these noobs as a top or high lvl player?
Chairman of Washed Up clan
Leader of the Shady Swedes
Team Manager of the Blockhouse Boomers
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

umeu wrote:And you base that on? Absolutely nothing, i guess, as usual. I'm quite sure you aren't speaking from experience.

Obviously this is one of their "jokes" that the ear and cheadar will repeat endlessly as trolling. Just ignore them its best.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Yes Jerom is correct.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

wasnt roi eprus?
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

He was
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Yeah I'm not joking, you choose to misinterpret what I'm saying deliberately. I'm not saying they got to be considered high level players through cheating. I'm saying when they get to a high level many of them can't resist the urge to cheat. I base this on the fact that two people were just caught cheating - are you going to try to claim that just didn't happen?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Yeah I'm not joking, you choose to misinterpret what I'm saying deliberately. I'm not saying they got to be considered high level players through cheating. I'm saying when they get to a high level many of them can't resist the urge to cheat. I base this on the fact that two people were just caught cheating - are you going to try to claim that just didn't happen?

Yes, every top player uses map hacks. You are right.
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Jerom wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Yeah I'm not joking, you choose to misinterpret what I'm saying deliberately. I'm not saying they got to be considered high level players through cheating. I'm saying when they get to a high level many of them can't resist the urge to cheat. I base this on the fact that two people were just caught cheating - are you going to try to claim that just didn't happen?

Knowledge Hax*
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

You are right. In fact I could name a few players right now, but that's against the ESOC rules!
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jerom wrote:

I didn't say all, why are you putting words in my mouth?
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja

Post by momuuu »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Jerom wrote:

fightinfrenchman wrote:Yeah I would say many if not most high level players are map hacking, some just hide it better

:hmm:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Jerom wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:
Show hidden quotes

fightinfrenchman wrote:Yeah I would say many if not most high level players are map hacking, some just hide it better

:hmm:

Nowhere in there did I say all were doing it. Try again.
India gh0st
Lancer
ESO: gh0st007

Post by gh0st »

lol