The scandals reach ESOC

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Re: The scandals reach ESOC

Post by deleted_user0 »

Dolan wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:So the real trick is to pause the recorded game while it's loading.

Didn't know you could pause the rec while loading. Does it have a hotkey or something? Because that's the only way I can think of pausing in advance to basically queue a command that gets executed once the rec is fully loaded.

And I never heard of such a hotkey, but maybe it exists.

Yes hotkeys. Not just for pause. I always select my explorer while loading. So i can send him off immediately.

But for example you can also change factory or porcelain tower rgathering resource while its building with hotkeys. Same for the summer palace but somehow only in age3
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:
Dolan wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:So the real trick is to pause the recorded game while it's loading.

Didn't know you could pause the rec while loading. Does it have a hotkey or something? Because that's the only way I can think of pausing in advance to basically queue a command that gets executed once the rec is fully loaded.

Yes hotkeys. Not just for pause. I always select my explorer while loading. So i can send him off immediately.

But for example you can also change factory or porcelain tower rgathering resource while its building with hotkeys. Same for the summer palace but somehow only in age3

Mitoe taught me the porcelain tower hotkey trick. It's saved my butt several times as you're usually busy microing a push when it is finally built to manually switch it.
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

ep uhlan :D
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

deleted_user wrote:
umeu wrote:
Show hidden quotes

Mitoe taught me the porcelain tower hotkey trick. It's saved my butt several times as you're usually busy microing a push when it is finally built to manually switch it.

Yeah its very useful. I always use it. I spent a lot of time trying to make the summer palace one work. But too bad :( that would easily save 5-10 sec off your old han timing. Which can change games sometimes
Nauru Dolan
Ninja

Post by Dolan »

umeu wrote:Yes hotkeys. Not just for pause. I always select my explorer while loading. So i can send him off immediately.

How do you select the explo without hotkeys and without seeing where it spawned first?

I know you can queue up commands while the screen is loading if there are hotkeys for those commands but I just never knew there are hotkeys for rec mode. I know you can, for example, hit spacebar to pause it while you have the rec controls selected/activated. I suppose this is what Kaiser was talking about, hitting the spacebar before the rec is loaded.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Dolan wrote:
umeu wrote:Yes hotkeys. Not just for pause. I always select my explorer while loading. So i can send him off immediately.

How do you select the explo without hotkeys and without seeing where it spawned first?

I know you can queue up commands while the screen is loading if there are hotkeys for those commands but I just never knew there are hotkeys for rec mode. I know you can, for example, hit spacebar to pause it while you have the rec controls selected/activated. I suppose this is what Kaiser was talking about, hitting the spacebar before the rec is loaded.

I don't. I have a hotkey to select my explorer. I can also select tc, or wardog/scout. Or in case of indonesia, my catamaran.

As for pausing. I dont know what hotkey you use to pause, but its just the same key as for pausing in game. On my keyboard its the pause button. That's what it says on it
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Dolan wrote:Didn't know you could pause the rec while loading. Does it have a hotkey or something? Because that's the only way I can think of pausing in advance to basically queue a command that gets executed once the rec is fully loaded.

You can just use the "pause" key of your keyboard. It's the same key I use to pause in game. F7 probably works as well.
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

@deleted_user
There is a good reason to be a dick. You should’ve seen his reaction when I said Roiar hacked. Also how he was behaving against somppu during the series while having cheated the round before and most likely using mh even then. Then you deserve all the ridicule coming your way.

No cheating in a video game is literally not a good reason to be a dick to someone. If you think so you're just a no life looser who cares way to much about things that don't matter. So what if him and somppu were talking shit. That's what competitive people do, talk shit. Anyway how do you think esoc got the hack he was using to be able to patch it? He came forward gave it to them, along with recs of him using it and a large donation. He's done more for the community recently than you have, that's for sure. I'm not even sure why you care, let alone making a thread purely to bash him. It's just kinda pathetic really.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:@deleted_user
There is a good reason to be a dick. You should’ve seen his reaction when I said Roiar hacked. Also how he was behaving against somppu during the series while having cheated the round before and most likely using mh even then. Then you deserve all the ridicule coming your way.

No cheating in a video game is literally not a good reason to be a dick to someone. If you think so you're just a no life looser who cares way to much about things that don't matter. So what if him and somppu were talking shit. That's what competitive people do, talk shit. Anyway how do you think esoc got the hack he was using to be able to patch it? He came forward gave it to them, along with recs of him using it and a large donation. He's done more for the community recently than you have, that's for sure. I'm not even sure why you care, let alone making a thread purely to bash him. It's just kinda pathetic really.

And since when should i care about your opinion? Being a 2 faced liar and a cheat is a good reason elicit the response hes got, from me amongst others. You don't have any knowledge of the history between me and him, so youre just talking out of your ass as usual. Its not like im saying he should he killed or anything. If that makes me a loser i your eyes, then so be it. No sleep lost there. But you're being a dick to someone for having a different opinion than you, what does that make you?

Its funny that cheating in a tournament means doing stuff for the community. You live in a fantasy world mate. With his actions he basically shat on the hard work of ppl like bramboy and other organizers of the event, goodspeed who voluntarily runs betting, all the sponsors who have donates money to see a fair competition and the other competitors. Hes really an upstanding member of the community indeed. He deserves a medal for giving a cheat so that other ppl can put in more hard work to prevent other douchebags like him from ruining the fun experience of other people

Its true you dont know why i care. So why do you take it upon yourself then to attack me for my response to him. Its just someone sayin somthing on the internet, right? Why do you care, not to mention make a response purely to bash me. Its pathetic really. And hypocricy on top.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

I think uhlan did the best he could to help ESOC after having cheated. He should get some credit for that.
But he still cheated in tourneys, and in a ton of other casual games against people who respected him and that he seemed to respect. It's not even the random lowbob cheating in qs against random people, it's cheating on a patch where people trust and know each other. If he cares enough about aoe to cheat like that, he's also a "no life loser" then...
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

@deleted_user Yea i forgot I'm trying to argue with someone who literally created a thread flaming someone because he got his feelings hurt in a video game. I should have known better and I apologize for "being a dick to you" if that's how you see it.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

whenever someone cheats my respect just goes out the window
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

gibson wrote:@deleted_user Yea i forgot I'm trying to argue with someone who literally created a thread flaming someone because he got his feelings hurt in a video game. I should have known better and I apologize for "being a dick to you" if that's how you see it.

Thats not how i see it. Thats your own logic.

I like this game, i liked playing it. People like uhlan ruin that experience for everyone that tries to enjoy this game fairly. To make matters worse, he pretended and hid it unlike moesbar and the like who atleast disnt pretend to be fair players. So thats basically cheating 2x. And he only showed remorse and came clean after getting caught. I have no respect for someone like that. If you find my thread excessive so be it. I didnt do much except make fun of a situation. Something you do all the time. Its funny you defend him while hes caught cheating, but were so quick to accuse players who have done a lot more to help build this place of maphacking without hesitation. I didnt know he was your boyfriend and needed your protection

Getting your feelings hurt over something you have a passion for isnt anything weird. Insulting and slandering someone over a matter that literally has nothing to do with you is kinda weird
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

Kaiserklein wrote:I think uhlan did the best he could to help ESOC after having cheated. He should get some credit for that.

This is why I wanted to make the time distinction. If he's been cheating and lying about it for months (which he has) then the "remorse" is much harder to buy.
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds:
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Once a cheater, always a cheater
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

But what if a cheater never cheats again?
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

deleted_user wrote:But what if a cheater never cheats again?

They cheated once and are permanently tainted
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

deleted_user wrote:But what if a cheater never cheats again?

Thish can never happen. If he never cheats again, he is no longer a cheater, thus making your question irrelevant.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

U right
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Once a cheater, always a cheater

Alt + D Legit Strategy!
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

noissance wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Once a cheater, always a cheater

Alt + D Legit Strategy!

Yeah that doesn't count as cheating, despite what some bozos on the forums like to claim
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

So Roiarthurbis and Uhlan both basically appeared from outta nowhere, started being good at the game and somehow managed to keep that up without raising suspision. Impressive. I feel like we can't trust anyone anymore.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

They did raise some suspicion
United States of America dicktator_
Howdah
EWT
ESO: Conquerer999

Post by dicktator_ »

I just assumed they were smurfs, had no idea they were cheaters
steniothejonjoe wrote:I can micro better than 99% of the player base and that's 100% objective
:mds: