Appreciation

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
United States of America XeeleeFlower
Retired Contributor
Xeelee Patron

Appreciation

Post by XeeleeFlower »

Hi everyone. I just wanted to create a thread whereby people could tag another person (or people) who they really appreciate.

I would like to say thank you to @Goodspeed, @deleted_user4, @zoom, @QueenOfdestiny, @fightinfrenchman, @Gendarme, and my lovely friends who lurk but don't post here for throwing me a rope when I've clung to the edge with my fingertips, came to the bottom of the sea with me and swam with me to the surface, or carried me on their wings when I wanted to plummet to the ground. Thank you for caring, for empathizing, and for just listening.
Time is wise and our wounds seem to heal to the rhythm of aging,
But our past is a ghost fading out that at night it’s still haunting.

http://www.galactanet.com/oneoff/theegg_mod.html
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Re: Appreciation

Post by Gendarme »

This seems to be a case of pandering to the overpowered unit. I shall not be conned by such deceitful tactics!
Pay more attention to detail.
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
United States of America noissance
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: noissance

Post by noissance »

Shoutout to @momuuu, @deleted_user, @edeholland, and @Goodspeed for keeping the community alive. These guys are legends at being active on the forum, and they drove several interesting discussions through the years.

Additionally, i would like to thank @musketeer925 for getting me interesting in scenarios and mods, especially the WoL mod. I wouldnt have found out about the mod without him. I would also like to thank @Ashvin, @EAGLEMUT, @Buckethead and @H2O_ for being such great devs and keeping the website running (eso-c is more stable than ESO, lol).
Error 404: Signature not found
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I appreciate the good members of the ESOC staff, you guys know who you are (mostly Xeelee, duck, incog)

Also @XeeleeFlower join good hub
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

I appreciate @Kaiserklein and @QueenOfdestiny for producing so much aoe content.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

noissance wrote:Shoutout to @momuuu, @deleted_user, @edeholland, and @Goodspeed for keeping the community alive. These guys are legends at being active on the forum, and they drove several interesting discussions through the years.

All Dutcheese!

:kinggreen:
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

I appreciate myself and myself only since im egotistical and shallow
Australia Timba
Skirmisher
ESO: Timba_

Post by Timba »

I appreciate @EAGLEMUT for helping out the community with all things EP.
The best moment I've ever seen in AoEIII: youtu.be/LuMcFUjt6zQ?t=12m
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I appreciate @dicktator_ for teaming with me in 2 tournaments and go with me to the semi finals and finals once. He is my partner in T2T and I think the person who are just insane. Same for @guyshir he is a awesome person, one of my best mates in Aoe3 and helps a lot! I appreciate @Mr_Bramboy who help me as well with T2T and have the time to understand my English I appreciate @XeeleeFlower she is just insane person with the biggest heart I've ever seen.. I appreciate everyone who respect me and my bad English. I don't do it on purpose or I'm stupid! I want to say I have dyslexia in writing and sometimes even when I speak. And I want to say thanks to everyone who likes my cast even when I sometimes say wrong words.
At least I appreciate @Kaiserklein very very much.
shit juice :hmm:
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

gibson wrote:I appreciate myself and myself only since im egotistical and shallow

i feel deeply connected to you
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

queenofdestiny wrote:I appreciate @dicktator_ for teaming with me in 2 tournaments and go with me to the semi finals and finals once. He is my partner in T2T and I think the person who are just insane. Same for @guyshir he is a awesome person, one of my best mates in Aoe3 and helps a lot! I appreciate @Mr_Bramboy who help me as well with T2T and have the time to understand my English I appreciate @XeeleeFlower she is just insane person with the biggest heart I've ever seen.. I appreciate everyone who respect me and my bad English. I don't do it on purpose or I'm stupid! I want to say I have dyslexia in writing and sometimes even when I speak. And I want to say thanks to everyone who likes my cast even when I sometimes say wrong words.
At least I appreciate @Kaiserklein very very much.

I look forward to more streams from you!
[Sith] - Baphomet
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

I appreciate god floko
r]
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Gichtenlord wrote:I appreciate god floko

@JulianK
shit juice :hmm:
Netherlands MCJim
Retired Contributor
ESO: MCJim

Post by MCJim »

Shoutout to @XeeleeFlower and @chrisie because they do a good job handling ESOC streams, helping people to schedule and making up stream schedules. :flowers: (Formerly the tasks of Bram and I.)
:food: My AoE3 YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MCJimAgeofEmpiresIII
:wood: My AoE3 Twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/MCJim_

:coin: Age of Streaming YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/AgeOfStreaming
Brazil lemmings121
Jaeger
ESO: lemmings121

Post by lemmings121 »

@Buckethead for working non stop on esoc dev team, accumulating more then 30 minutes worked per year, such amazing commitment.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Shouts out to pretty much everyone who hasn't given up yet
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

Shout out to niceking because niceking bestking. Simple as that really.
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

So many ppl I appreciate, where should I start?
In the forums, I really like the posts made by @Goodspeed, @deleted_user , @gibson , @XeeleeFlower, @deleted_user4, @Dolan - keeping us informed, alterted, and confidant that there will always be sane ppl here, debating the trolls.

I appreciate the hard work the ecoc team are putting down for us; no one mentioned, no one forgotten.

Technical Issues, we have our own genious @EAGLEMUT nobody next or above his skills and helpfullness

I appreciate all our very good streamers, in particular I enjoy @gibson, alias WellHi, but also @tibia , @Garja , @Kaiserklein and not to forget our spesial @Aizamk : our Aiz of empire 3 nice, funnu guy ;)

Who do I miss mostly, who are not so active anymore? plenty of them; @Interjection, @Zutazuta , @_H2O, @JakeyBoyTH and last but not least @Veni_Vidi_Vici_W

who makes me laugh most often? it has to be @zoom , even though he is a homephone ;)

Nicest ppl in chat; @jesus3 , @chrisie , @BrookG , @deleted_user4 and @XeeleeFlower

Much appreciations goes to @matty1248 for all the games we played together the this year :love:

Best new commer at streaming: @Radix_Lecti cos of his exelent english (even though he is dutch! how the hell can so many dutch ppl speak so perfectly english??) and for his history lessons while streaming- gives it a new layer of intererestingness :P

last, but not least; I appreciate @Laurence Drake for getting more serious in posting :kinggreen:

Thank you all for making this so fun, that I squander way to much time on it :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:
Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

iwillspankyou wrote:So many ppl I appreciate, where should I start?
In the forums, I really like the posts made by @Goodspeed, @deleted_user , @gibson , @XeeleeFlower, @deleted_user4, @Dolan - keeping us informed, alterted, and confidant that there will always be sane ppl here, debating the trolls.

I appreciate the hard work the ecoc team are putting down for us; no one mentioned, no one forgotten.

Technical Issues, we have our own genious @EAGLEMUT nobody next or above his skills and helpfullness

I appreciate all our very good streamers, in particular I enjoy @gibson, alias WellHi, but also @tibia , @Garja , @Kaiserklein and not to forget our spesial @Aizamk : our Aiz of empire 3 nice, funnu guy ;)

Who do I miss mostly, who are not so active anymore? plenty of them; @Interjection, @Zutazuta , @_H2O, @JakeyBoyTH and last but not least @Veni_Vidi_Vici_W

who makes me laugh most often? it has to be @zoom , even though he is a homephone ;)

Nicest ppl in chat; @jesus3 , @chrisie , @BrookG , @deleted_user4 and @XeeleeFlower

Much appreciations goes to @matty1248 for all the games we played together the this year :love:

Best new commer at streaming: @Radix_Lecti cos of his exelent english (even though he is dutch! how the hell can so many dutch ppl speak so perfectly english??) and for his history lessons while streaming- gives it a new layer of intererestingness :P

Thank you all for making this so fun, that I squander way to much time on it :flowers: :flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

I think you forgot to mention @Snuden
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

tedere12 wrote:
iwillspankyou wrote:So many ppl I appreciate, where should I start?

I think you forgot to mention @Snuden

and someone with a name similar to the word legend
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

tfw no one appreciates you
Top quality poster.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

I appreciate @Laurence Drake
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Laurence Drake wrote:tfw no one appreciates you

whoa haha saw this after I posted lmao what a coincidence!
Netherland Antilles Laurence Drake
Jaeger

Post by Laurence Drake »

:love:
Top quality poster.