Apology to community

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Apology to community

Post by sirmusket »

So, here we are again, feels like only yesterday I was writing the same thing. Only this time, .001% will believe what I'm saying, since I have probably lost everyone's trust already, which is understandable. If you didn't hear already I was DQ'd from 2nd Chance Tournament for the use of smurfing. I let someone else play on my account during the tournament, I won't list the name. I took a pause from aoe3, few months back, because i genuinely wanted to quit the game, at my return everyone was fairly nice, except a few which is normal. I was of course given a 2nd chance after my past incident which happened a while ago now. I should have been more appreciative of that and learn from it, which I did, and did not clearly.
Of course smurfing in a minor tournament is not quite like cheating, however it still is unfair on other players, and is a form of cheating so it doesn't come far off my past actions. In regards to outside of tournament, that has been me, I'm saying this because there are people who use these situations to their advtange and say every game I've played now hasn't been me, which isn't the case. Most importantly I'd like to apologise to @quishosanchez and @_LeGiT for not abiding to the tournament rules and letting someone else play instead. I'd like to apologise particular to legitbossi.
I didn't know his past, <redacted> hacking vs him in previous tournament, and now this. Seems like he is always on the unlucky side of things, which I strongly regret being a part of. Theres not much I can do, I considered creating a new account, and play there, but how long would that last. Seems like If i actually enjoy the game, I will have to deal with the flames, which I deserve in any case. Yes my name is tainted all over ESO/ESOC, even if I am to play good, people cannot be sure its me.
However I have made a promise to myself at least, and to others, which I will not name. Nobody but me is to play on my acc from now on. People could simply take this with a grain of salt and laugh at it, which again I understand, but atleast I know its the truth. Might be years or might not not happen at all, to gain the communities trust, all I can do is continue to play my games, not do this again, and hope for the best. Sorry again. I ask one small favour, to start a flame war here, and feel free to flame me all you like in pm.
Germany Lenari
Musketeer
ESO: Lenari

Re: Apology to community

Post by Lenari »

Join the Hunt! Deus Vult!
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

Lel
Pay more attention to detail.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Please use the "enter" key once in a while.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

From what I can piece together... You have cheated/smurfed before in a tournament setting, got caught and now you did it again.
If so, congratulations on being a complete idiot and ruining the whole experience for many others.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Serbia sirmusket
Jaeger
ESO: ModernDayWarri0r

Post by sirmusket »

Snuden wrote:From what I can piece together... You have cheated/smurfed before in a tournament setting, got caught and now you did it again.
If so, congratulations on being a complete idiot and ruining the whole experience for many others.

I never cheated in a tournament setting. I didn't do it again (smurfing), this the first and last time. Call me an idiot though I can take that :)
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Dude if one can cheat,he will do it especially in a tournment to get the prize
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Kiribati princeofcarthage
Retired Contributor

Post by princeofcarthage »

@sirmusket To be honest and fair you have pissed the entire community and you are going to get flamed in all possible ways for things you did and didn't do. There's no point in replying to each and every flame/accusation because truth being said at this point not a single word you say will be trusted and make a difference. The more you involve yourself chances are of more fire being added to the fuel. The best thing is just to come clean and accept what you did and stay quiet for some time. Let this thing pass away and try to be a better person in future!
Fine line to something great is a strange change.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Interesting, I was already highly suspicious and would have done an ip check before games for sure. Somehow it was too easy to tell.
Bavaria Gichtenlord
Howdah
Donator 03

Post by Gichtenlord »

Oh look a reactionary apologize!
r]
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

Musket, you are young: young people make mistakes. That's just part of growing up. We've all been there. Sure, your apology may be coming off the back of getting caught, but that doesn't necessarily make it less genuine. Sometimes we need other people to call us out on such things in order to recognize the gravity of that mistake, and how wrong we truly are.

Don't let the other people in this thread accuse you of false integrity: at the end of the day their forgiveness is less important than whether or not you truly own up to your mistake and use it to motivate yourself to make better decisions in the future.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Legitboss tournament so far
-Tournament: Knocked out by a cheater sending cards at 00:00
-Second chance tournament: Getting smurfed

I feel bad for this man.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Tbh... To do this kind of stuff is not about being young or doing mistakes... It's about a bad behavior! I feel a bit sorry for him bc when he don't change his mind he will always have problems in his life. But for this community im happy that everyone can see what kind of person he is. He flamed so many people in the near past that they suck, they are noobs, that he is so much better. And now... Look at this p. o. S Awww... I'm glad my feelings about him was never wrong. Thanks that this came out. I'm disappointed and sad that people need to do this in a dead game with a small community... They should just p. Off and don't come back untill they adult!
shit juice :hmm:
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

queenofdestiny wrote:Tbh... To do this kind of stuff is not about being young or doing mistakes... It's about a bad behavior! I feel a bit sorry for him bc when he don't change his mind he will always have problems in his life. But for this community im happy that everyone can see what kind of person he is. He flamed so many people in the near past that they suck, they are noobs, that he is so much better. And now... Look at this p. o. S Awww... I'm glad my feelings about him was never wrong. Thanks that this came out. I'm disappointed and sad that people need to do this in a dead game with a small community... They should just p. Off and don't come back untill they adult!

I’m sure that kicking someone while they’re already down feels good, but I fail to see what purpose it really serves.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Mitoe wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:Tbh... To do this kind of stuff is not about being young or doing mistakes... It's about a bad behavior! I feel a bit sorry for him bc when he don't change his mind he will always have problems in his life. But for this community im happy that everyone can see what kind of person he is. He flamed so many people in the near past that they suck, they are noobs, that he is so much better. And now... Look at this p. o. S Awww... I'm glad my feelings about him was never wrong. Thanks that this came out. I'm disappointed and sad that people need to do this in a dead game with a small community... They should just p. Off and don't come back untill they adult!

I’m sure that kicking someone while they’re already down feels good, but I fail to see what purpose it really serves.

Kicking someone while they are down does not feel good and does not serve to any purpose.the thing is that most part of the community does not believe him since he blew his second chance and left no place for trust.i personally hope that he will learn from his mistakes and never ever repeat them again.
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

THIS PERSON HAVE NO RESPECT!
so I speak out loud what I think and I don't care if he have a problem with it.

Because he loved to do that and all what he did for example flame people and also me hard that they noobs, suck and flame them about there real life etc... But in fact he even didn't played himself but w/e I think we are in a free world where everyone can say what they want and I'm not happy with the disicon (yes idk how to write it) from esoc imo he should also be banned from the next tournament. And yes I know I'm hard but it's not a bad thing to be hard on other people. I'm older than most people here and life teached me... I don't want to sing a lullaby song that this poor guy didn't know what he did... No no he did really well. And iam disappointed... I don't want to hold my feelings about him and I will not do! He don't lay on the floor you can even read this bs what he types in the first 2 sentence I already stopped. I just hope he get what he deserves now and in a few months maybe people calm and he learns from his mistakes!
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme
ESO: Funnu

Post by zoom »

Apparently you both managed to completely miss Mitoe's point.

Try again.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

zoom wrote:Apparently you both managed to completely miss Mitoe's point.

Try again.

Maybe you explain it with other words...
No the only thing what makes me feel good is to say what I wanted to say in a long time... And it makes me feel free...
It solve maybe that he get it for real in his brain
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by agrondergermane »

zoom wrote:Apparently you both managed to completely miss Mitoe's point.

Try again.

oh look mitoe's manager :)
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

Precisely.
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

zoom wrote:Precisely.

I am waiting :hmm:
New Zealand zoom
Gendarme

Post by zoom »

queenofdestiny wrote:

I don't think it's a matter of words. He's just saying that despite how you feel about it, little good will come from "kicking someone while they're down".

I don't take it as seriously as Mitoe does, fortunately. Besides, I'm no writer, like he is.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Little good is better than no good, amirite?
Germany agrondergermane
Skirmisher
Donator 01

Post by agrondergermane »

zoom wrote:
queenofdestiny wrote:

I don't think it's a matter of words. He's just saying that despite how you feel about it, little good will come from "kicking someone while they're down".

I don't take it as seriously as Mitoe does, fortunately.

and u rly think sir musket is down atm? :)
-Deep down I know it's me, and deep down I know you are so jealous :).- Sir_Musket 2018