Alright, Weirdo's(Self Defense)

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
United States of America IGNDontay
Dragoon
ESO: Dontay

Alright, Weirdo's(Self Defense)

Post by IGNDontay »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll be as humble as possible :-) I usually wouldn't reply or "stoop" to something like this and I don't even use the forums but it's so funny and weird it's like taboo to me that these boys are so bothered by me! This whole post was triggered by one of these two weirdo's literally dozens of smurf accounts or it may have been one of their ignorant fan boys (You can bet it was one of the two weirdos on a smurf account acting like it wasn't them self, because they do that a lot in my lobbies which is weird in real life; which would mean that one of them sent me the link because they wanted me to see the post so bad they found a smurf I hadn't pested to troll and then send me the link, which sounds crazy, right? but that's what these weirdo's are on, yo!).
"Savage_King" sent me this link: viewtopic.php?f=314&t=15186 - after getting out of an un-rated 1v1 on Deccan, where he triple layer walled, sent cm, and then calls me low when I quit playing seriously vs that, funny, right? He tried his hardest in an unr on Deccan. Anyways, I'm not sure this is even the right place to post this but here I go.

Let it be know I do not start any beef, believe it or not, I only retaliate to the ignorance; clearly as I'm doing here, which is a fault of my own I admit but I'm not the cancer. The cancers are though, spreading a negative image of me to which ignorant bystanders may/or already have then latch(ed) onto the ideal. I'll get to that.

I'm sure the weirdo's that I'm posting this in reply to will read it til' the last sentence :hehe: :love: . Because they don't have anything better to do with their lives. Oh, that's "Gibson", and "Callen", and all their weirdo fanboys who come at me for them as if they were hired or are the ones who've been stalking me, for lack of knowing their ign's on ESO because they rarely use them in real games. I think Gibsons, is "WellHi", though but I'm probably wrong and that's part of the point.

Lets start with why these two kids are so bothered by me. I honestly do NOT know. They call me noob and a low 2nd Lieut, yet constantly attempt to play me and try their damnedest to win? Even after having won vs this guy unknowingly? If that was the case then why would they be trying so hard? The answer is simple :biggrin:
In my opinion it's because I beat the guy who goes by Gibson previously (on his smurf(s)) and of course the game would have been unrated; we probably exchanged harsh words and since then he's gone out of his way to try and get games with me to redeem himself and brought his buddy Callen with him for a 1v2. But no game since then has been knowingly against them if I have played vs them again. I do have them both pested (on literally 15+ different accounts, but I do NOT have Callen's main pested not sure if "WellHi" is either for that matter because they or at least 100% Callen has/have never even joined my lobby with his actual acc). Which is the main topic of their post (regardless of HOW these weirdos got 15+ keys for ESO, let's not deny the fact that's weird and they have a little too much time for AoE3.)

As we all know, once you reach a certain rank you can't play in a majority of games, you're kicked by noobs simply because rank. I do host a lot of "unrated 1v1 all welcome" because of that, and unrated games are funner in my opinion because I get to try new build orders and cards that would never fly in a rated game, with out losing PR.
And here's my opinion on PR for the articulates that may read this. PR is almost like an award for improving at the game and we play games for the satisfaction of not only the game but being good at it and winning. You even get new cards when you're new which is rewarding. A lot of the players who are above Major are fake try-hards with smurf accounts who boost/who only play winnable match ups/troll/etc. That's more fact than opinion. You know these type of people are try-hards, if you watch youtube games there's even trash talk on the videos them-self, so why are these two so pressed about ME? Like I'm the only one who talks lol.
The community is so damn small and ELO isn't hard to fake. That being said, I do not parade around with multiple accounts and making sure I only win on them so I look like a major+. I humbly host unrated games and anyone who's not a troll may join and play a low-pressure game where I'm normally trying new things, NOT trying my hardest.

Gibson, or maybe it's Callen, claims to have bashed me on stream,not that I give a damn, but pull up the stream and I bet you will see I had no idea I was playing one of them (Neither of them have tried to 1v1 me on their MAIN account regardless of what they may have said and you may or may not have ignorantly and blindly believed) and he was on a smurf account, otherwise at this point I won't consciously allow him/them in my lobby. So does that, in a rational, thinking persons mind constitute that our game(s) he spoke of was in a competitive pvp format? How could it be If I didn't know the actual skill/person I'm playing against, aside from that they're unrated games, yet I'm the noob? I don't join games posing as someone else to get throw wins lol.
They join with low smurf accounts making me think they're low a majority of the time. And I already said I'm usually trying new things in my games, they're unrated why would I try hard? Especially vs a seemingly low rank, right? I'm coolin, while they're sweating trying their hardest to get a win vs me so they can open their mouth afterward. Trying hard I.E always going counters or otto/jap/russia/ and native because everyone knows I come from Nilla.

An example of how weird and cancerous THEY are, disregarding the fact they're also racist, while attempting to make me seem like the one,
is a fresh one that happened I think last night. Can't be sure but I think Callen, was acting like he was Gibson, calling me out for not 1v1'ing Callen, I guess? it was a 3v3 (their team lost) and there were multiple witnesses you can find the game and message them if you don't believe me. He spammed " would be OK if he would caveat: EXCEPT CALLEN AND HIS ACCOUNTS" but more text. The lobby all said they pested that account too.."Pear_soap" (that's close, but not verbatim ign) The fact this is something I think they'd honestly do not only proves to you they're weirdos but that they care too much :hehe:

I had more to say but In summary because I'm bored of this and sadly I know I forgot some juicy details about their obsessivness, basically these two go around spreading lies about people they don't like. Which has people I don't know nor have ever met starting beef with me because of their beef with me, which is ridiculous! These kids are trolls and are apparently so HURT and BOTHERED by me that they bought the game even *more* times and made more accounts to attempt to play vs me since their initial smurfs were pested. Obviously they're pested for a reason, and pesting is the mature thing to do instead of harassing someone. Loki ;) its hella funny and almost flattering they care so much except its way too weird and I can't deal so here I am defending myself. :love: :hehe:

I have online privacy on so all of their claims of me denying invites and such are null because I don't get invites/messages from anyone who's not on my friend list and/or clan regardless if you're pested first. One time one/both of them logged on to multiple accounts at once and made a few lobbies all bashing my name. I do have a picture of it. They both must have signed into multiple pcs at the same time or had friends join them, who knows, but we all know they have the multiple acc's to do it.

I'm the leader of a clan with over 100 players that will all vouch I'm a decent person, a well-intention-ed individual. And my clan isn't about recruiting top players, or being the best, it's about getting players of any rank or skill and having games together as a clan to improve, discuss, and HAVE FUN together and we do. These weirdos take the game WAY too seriously to the point where their accounts probably support a fraction of the remaining community.

I know I have only mentioned a few times where they've attempted to troll me but it's honestly A LOT of instances, anyone who watches Twitch knows, believe me (15+accounts pested). It's funny they host on Twitch, and then try to troll me on their smurf accounts for people to see. Are the viewers entertained by that? If so, you're all weirdos :hmm:
But it's to the point where you have to ask yourself.. Are these dudes normal, honestly? Lmao they're ruining my game experience because now I'm forced to be cautious of players which can result in negative context and 50% of my games I get time to play are troll games where they join under a smurf and troll, not play a game but troll and they're not bullying me either because in real life I'd be bullying them, and I'm a nice guy, I don't bully.
I had to come for their identities in real life because all they do is bash my game-play and call me noob while exposing themselves to be in fact really weird and obsessive. Does it make rational sense to anyone that these two are so mad that they're pested and can't play vs me that they made a thread about it and went out of their way for me to see it? I forget about them every time until they start trolling me again. And don't forget this is a reply to a post-of-BS being spread by two or more players on ESO who've attained clout from ESOC which means people blindly agree and believe these trolls. I used to be the same way when coming up in the community but after meeting and learning these people, they're not to be idolized as players, or people.

Thanks to those who read and are indifferent to these two's blatant abuse of their clout on ESOC to spread fake news and hate.

To anyone who read it and still doesn't like me because of what you've heard, Idgaf :-)

To those who have already met me and believed and spread the hate these two caused, feel free to apologize through twitch messages to reach me and we can play or continue to bask in your ignorance; either way.

At this point I really don't even have the energy to continue going back and forth with these ignorant weirdos especially when It's not even an intellectual debate but a one-sided barrage of trolling-harassment.
I know how I came off in this, but honestly I really I don't care; like me, love me, hate me, this negative energy is focused at only a few and those who know me know I have a short fuse for bull anyway.
I hope I shined some light on these two for some of you to open your eyes and become skeptics, at least!
But hey, Aoe, famous, infamous, I've got more clout now from your hate, so it's a win/lose lol even if your negative kind of clout(s) aren't the type I'd desire.
someone count the #ofweirdos used :P

Lets put AoE3 aside and think how weird their actions are in real life, and how they effect the community toxicly .. they're not even friendly competition they're lowly try-hards. :blush: :lol:

While I'm at it I know I said I'll be humble but I'll go ahead and say I know I'm better than both of you and I don't even try 50% as hard as you, nor actually care. The fact you try so hard to play me but never let me know its you who I'm playing against is proof enough you believe it too. Maybe I'll join a future tourney and you little boys can have your so desired ACTUAL-KNOWING 1v1 w then ;-) but considering the past tourneys I've seen you in I'd be surprised if you can make it to my bracket.
And go ahead and reply all you want, already said I'm tired of going back and forth with you weirdos, this is for the community to see both sides. (and btw they're too stupid to even come up with a good insult. "Dontgay" when "Dongay" is so obvious? Lol GG out :love: :lol:

-dontay, 22.
Leader of L0ki

(PS. This clears up the picture that weirdo posted about me never beating him, and he even clearly shows himself using a smurf account so he's only proving the point I made, thanks dummy) (-:
(PSS. They don't deny any claims and Gibson even ignore facts about themselves to post about how he won w a smurf account, is my point not proven, point blank, period? Set in stone?! Like come on people, honestly? What more is there to say.)
(PSSS. I know I said I know how I came off, I mean I do, but I don't. I really don't care what you random people I'll never meet think of me but I would not like the negativity from these two to be a reason for any bad blood between me and players I've never met. The negative energy is directed at a few, not a whole and I could have been a WHOLE lot harsher while coming for their person. People may hate me for the cocky-attitude and bickerments, but they can never say I'm a troll who harasses other players with my buddies. I think that's more important) Thanks for taking the time to read, moderators.
You can’t read me I don’t play by the book.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Alright, Weirdo's

Post by deleted_user »

Haha, yes
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

IGNDontay wrote:In my opinion it's because I beat the guy who goes by Gibson previously, we probably exchanged trash talk and since then he goes out of his way to try and get games with me to redeem himself.
You've never beaten me. I played you twice in 1v1 and both games ended with me having double your score. I'm bad I admit but I dont want people to think that I'm so bad I'd lose to a 2nd lt.
Attachments
ez4dontay.PNG
Germany Lukas_L99
Pro Player
Donator 01
ESO: Lukas_L99

Post by Lukas_L99 »

Who?
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Re: Alright, Weirdo's Let's See Who Wins

Post by deleted_user »

he l 0.0 m s
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

so this rant is because gibshon smurfed and then flamed a 2nd lt?!
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

umeu wrote:so this rant is because gibshon smurfed and then flamed a 2nd lt?!
do not fear what you do not understand, child
Korea South Vinyanyérë
Retired Contributor
Donator 06
ESO: duolckrad, Kuvira
Clan: 팀 하우스

Re: Alright, Weirdo's(Self Defense)

Post by Vinyanyérë »

see other thread
duck
:mds:
imo