Things you can't quite understand

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Things you can't quite understand

Post by fightinfrenchman »

So this thread is meant to be about things you don't understand, despite dedicating at least a few minutes to think about them.

The one on my mind: why am I banned from @sirmusket 's twitch chat? I remember talking briefly about how proud I was that Nikola Tesla was an American scientist (since I'm an American myself), but other than that I don't know what I may or may not have said that would lead me to get banned from his Twitch chat. Maybe just an overactive moderator or something. Regardless, I keep thinking about this, since I would like to be able to post there.

What questions keep coming back to haunt you? Post in the comments below if you dare.

:ear:
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Re: Things you can't quite understand

Post by Googol »

Tesla American scientist, speaks for itself.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

People shouldn't be allowed to have songs as their signatures. I got in trouble a while ago for having the Mary Tyler Moore theme song as my signature @Vinyanyérë @kami_ryu @Cometk @hleung
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

fightinfrenchman wrote:People shouldn't be allowed to have songs as their signatures. I got in trouble a while ago for having the Mary Tyler Moore theme song as my signature @Vinyanyérë @kami_ryu @Cometk @hleung

Man you petty af stop giving so many shits bout what other people are doing. Those that are in charger deal with it just fuc king fine
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

rsy wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:People shouldn't be allowed to have songs as their signatures. I got in trouble a while ago for having the Mary Tyler Moore theme song as my signature @Vinyanyérë @kami_ryu @Cometk @hleung

Man you petty af stop giving so many shits bout what other people are doing. Those that are in charger deal with it just fuc king fine

I'm sorry, I was frustrated with them...
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Wtf tesla was Armenian
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

I don´t understand why it hurts when the person you love has to leave. Even when you know you see each other in a while again :cry: :love:
shit juice :hmm:
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

QueenOfdestiny wrote:I don´t understand why it hurts when the person you love has to leave. Even when you know you see each other in a while again :cry: :love:

Chemicals do their thang
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03
ESO: Gendarme

Post by Gendarme »

I can't quite understand how fascists like @Mitoe, @edeholland, @chrisie, @Vinyanyérë, and @Cometk are allowed to remain as active members of the staff while the clear liberals like @WickedCossack, @Interjection, and @Zutazuta have been forced into inactivity or retirement.
Pay more attention to detail.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

I dont understand why popular culture acts as if Tesla was some surpressed omniscient demigod. It always confuses me why people think of him as the best scientist or something.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

Planck is the real gangsta
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

momuuu wrote:I dont understand why popular culture acts as if Tesla was some surpressed omniscient demigod. It always confuses me why people think of him as the best scientist or something.

If he has anything to do with tunguska, then he is one of the best
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Gender fluidity is something I think about daily. I still don't understand it.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

I don't know how @Vinyanyérë hasn't hit the unban button yet :ear:
Germany QueenOfdestiny
Retired Contributor
ESO: QueenOfdestiny

Post by QueenOfdestiny »

Snuden
shit juice :hmm:
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

rsy wrote:

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
United States of America Papist
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Papist

Post by Papist »

momuuu wrote:I dont understand why popular culture acts as if Tesla was some surpressed omniscient demigod. It always confuses me why people think of him as the best scientist or something.

Because the story is much more dramatic and engaging when you tell it that way. Though to be fair, he is responsible for one of the consequential inventions of the 19th Century.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
Netherlands momuuu
Ninja
ESO: Jerom_

Post by momuuu »

Papist wrote:

Because the story is much more dramatic and engaging when you tell it that way. Though to be fair, he is responsible for one of the consequential inventions of the 19th Century.

AC is great, but he also did go crazy in the later stages of his career clinging on to nonsense like the ether.
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »

@pecelot seems like someone dunkle'd your derf.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Snuden wrote:Gender fluidity is something I think about daily. I still don't understand it.

Why do you think about it so much?
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Snuden wrote:Gender fluidity is something I think about daily. I still don't understand it.

It annoys me a lot that some people believe in it.
[Sith] - Baphomet
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Snuden wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:

It annoys me a lot that some people believe in it.

Why?
Spain NekoBerk
Lancer
ESO: Nirket

Post by NekoBerk »

I don't understand why a numb ear created this TOP QUALITY POST, with the excuse of just cry in public and tell us with tears in his eyes that SirMusket banned him and that he thinks it is unfair and it should be fixed with the next EP update since he needs some buff.
"That's why we sing for these kids who don't have a thing
Except for a dream and a fuckin' rap magazine " - Eminem

"And we hate po-po
Wanna kill us dead in the street fo sho' " - Kendrick Lamar
United States of America frostibite
Musketeer

Post by frostibite »

I don't understand why people still play a dead, unsupported, highly imbalanced rts game.

come at me bros
Sweden Gendarme
Gendarme
Donator 03

Post by Gendarme »