is sheetposting gets out of hand?

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.

what do you think about shitposting?

it's just fine,
14%
too much of a good thing is bad
14%
it should not be allowed.
16%
#modtheear
28%
Garja Garbage
28%

Total votes: 50

No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

is sheetposting gets out of hand?

Post by deleted_user »

This is the question that we discuss. Please be honest and reasonable reasons!
yes you can vote twice for this time!!!

credits goes to
@Garja @Papist @QueenOfdestiny @pecelot @garjaispro
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Re: is sheetposting gets out of hand?

Post by lordraphael »

i look at topic and say : YES
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

What the fuck did you just fucking say about prince, you little bitch? Prince lets you know he has graduated top of my class in the AOE3 university, and Prince has been involved in numerous secret raids on Great Plains, and has over 300 confirmed wins. Prince is trained in micro warfare and he is the top raider in the entire Finland AOE forces. You are nothing to Prince but just another target. Prince will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak Prince is contacting my secret network of spies across the ESOC and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your AOE career. You're fucking dead, kid. Prince can be anywhere, anytime, and he can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with his bare hands (lifting 200 kilos). Not only Prince has extensively trained in unarmed combat, but Prince has access to the ESOC patch notes and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Prince will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Germany lordraphael
Pro Player
EWTNWC LAN SilverAdvanced Division WinnerDonator 01

Post by lordraphael »

somppukunkku wrote:What the fuck did you just fucking say about prince, you little bitch? Prince lets you know he has graduated top of my class in the AOE3 university, and Prince has been involved in numerous secret raids on Great Plains, and has over 300 confirmed wins. Prince is trained in micro warfare and he is the top raider in the entire Finland AOE forces. You are nothing to Prince but just another target. Prince will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this server, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak Prince is contacting my secret network of spies across the ESOC and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your AOE career. You're fucking dead, kid. Prince can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only Prince has extensively trained in unarmed combat, but Prince has access to the ESOC patch notes and he will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. Prince will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

lol youre such a homo
breeze wrote: they cant even guess how much f***ing piece of stupid retarded they look they are trying to give lesson to people who are over pr35 and know the best mu. im pretty sure that we need a page that only pr30+ post and then we could have a nice discussins.
United States of America musketeer925
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: musketeer925

Post by musketeer925 »

No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

You think this takes concentration? Try boom in Age of Empires after someone in the game just took the entire fucking water and the stupid monitors have stolen all the TPs from the land, all whilst trying to reach deep into the bag for the extra cheesy dorritos. Now THAT is a skill. This is just a bunch of land players in tight clothes with a room full of genelemen looking intently at you.. uhh no thanks. Ill take the fame of being the #1 ranked water players in all of Indonesia.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about breeze. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Supermodel Hazza54321, Also known as the London biggest fuckboy, was spotted yesterday at the VIP-section of fancy club of London. Despite tens of hot girls flirting with Hazza, he has decided to set his priorities right and entertain us with his absolutely mad AOE skills. Some people say Hazza is a great player. I would say Hazza is a legend.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

This is like one of those goodspeed meta calls where he's like "yeah im stoned and this should totally be a thing in my mind and I'm the dictator of balance patches so we'll randomly buff abus veteran upgrade even though I'm totally stoned have no clue what I'm talking about. And then zoi went like mart you genius madafucker lets get you stoned more often that will make a great patch.
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

asdf
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Grilled cheese
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

Well mods still let you post here, so yes, shitposting is out of hand.
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

I just plugged my phone in and thissh
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Ashvin wrote:Well mods still let you post here, so yes, shitposting is out of hand.

I think that you are just pathetic, no more comment sry got better things to do than your dramas
United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

deleted_user wrote:
Ashvin wrote:Well mods still let you post here, so yes, shitposting is out of hand.

I think that you are just pathetic, no more comment sry got better things to do than your dramas

You shouldn’t even entertain him tbh
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

kami_ryu wrote:I think this thread is worth it only for sompu's replies.

Those are the worst ones
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Whenever I see that there are new off topic posts, I go to check them out immediately. And when I realize they're all from pecelot, my heart sinks in disappointment.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Post by pecelot »

you're just too illiterate to appreciate a prequel meme
Netherlands Mr_Bramboy
Retired Contributor
Donator 01
ESO: [VOC] Bram

Post by Mr_Bramboy »

sequel > prequel imo
Germany nanyjbefure3
Crossbow

Post by nanyjbefure3 »

Imo almost all threads have something positive. If threads are posted in correct subforum it is all fine imo, even if they are off topic joke threads
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

One of my friends has a good command over English, that despite having a superficial knowledge on a given topic, gets selected in an interview.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
No Flag kami_ryu
Retired Contributor

Post by kami_ryu »

-- deleted post --

Reason: on request (off-topic bulk delete)