Here to report cheater

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02
ESO: Garja

Re: Here to report cheater

Post by Garja »

I love how everyone is trying to go against me as if I did something terribly wrong.
He intentionally right clicked his Sioux explorer across the map to my base at the beginning of the game to exactly have that situation. Knowing me he probably did it even more on purpose to annoy me more. On top of that, speaking of pull trick, he obviously pull tricked his explorer randomly out of another treasure contention (previous game). This was so much deserved.
If he apologize for that, then I can apologize for the drop.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

23 Then the IamSoldier, when he had crucified Garja, took his Elo, and made four parts, to every IamSoldier Smurf a part; and also his PR: now the PR was without loss, woven from the drop trick.

24 They said therefore among themselves, Let us not rend it, but cast lots for it, whose it shall be: that the Twitch Chat might be fulfilled, which saith, They parted my Elo among them, and for my PR they did cast lots. These things therefore the IamSoldier Smurfs did.
United States of America giveuanxiety
Advanced Player
Donator 02
ESO: GiveUAnxiety

Post by giveuanxiety »

Wtf, he is trying to say smart gameplay means you should get dropped. Is this actually happening...
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

WHAT does check your stove means? And how do you do it?
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

Obviously some sort of action needs to be taken. He is hacking and manipulating seeding in a $4K tournament.
Lasol wrote: :hmm: just Saw a YouTube video with giveyouanexiaty. He Said check youre stove, if you Want to improve youre aoe3 skills.

United States of America Cometk
Retired Contributor

Post by Cometk »

:wood:
Attachments
garja2.jpg
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

31 The ESOCians therefore, because it was the preparation, that the streaks should not remain upon the ESOC Ladder on the Monday, (for that Monday was an Monday,) besought Mitoe that their streaks might be broken, and that they might be taken away.

32 Then came the IamSoldier, and brake the streak of the smurf, and of the other which was resigned with him.

33 But when they came to Garja, and saw that he was lost already, they brake not his streak:

34 But one of the IamSoldiers with a Sioux stole his treasure, and forthwith came there out salt.

35 And he that saw it bare record, and his record is true: and he knoweth that he saith true, that ye might believe.

36 For these things were done, that the Twitch Chat should be fulfilled, A loss of him shall not be recorded.

37 And again another Twitch Chat saith, They shall look on him whom they stole from.
United States of America SoldieR
Pro Player
ESO: SoldieR

Post by SoldieR »

Thanks for fixing it, whomever you computer engineering genius
Czech Republic EAGLEMUT
ESOC Dev Team
Donator 05
ESO: EAGLEMUT
Clan: WPact

Post by EAGLEMUT »

This is disappointing to see. I'm not sure how the admins want to proceed here, but as a quick solution I have manually recalculated both players' Elos as if Soldier had won the match, while it's still somewhat easily reversible. As of now, I have not banned Garja from the ladder, since that's not easy to take back and frankly I hope it doesn't need to come to that.

Garja wrote:He intentionally sent the explorer across the map to my base area to exactly have that situation. Knowing me he probably did it even more on purpose to annoy me more.

Droptricking is a serious offense and obviously not an appropriate response to an opponent "laming" by sending his warchief to your base and sniping off your hero. Please take a step back and think about how you'd feel if someone droptricked you because they considered your play to be laming/annoying or because their attack move was bugging out.
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

giveuanxiety wrote:Obviously some sort of action needs to be taken. He is hacking and manipulating seeding in a $4K tournament.
giveuanxiety wrote:Wtf, he is trying to say smart gameplay means you should get dropped. Is this actually happening...

Can I lmao a bit too? Yes I can.
Not only this is a pathetic attempt to exclude a player (probably at ylur own advantage), but it is also straight up bs. Both me and Soldier have other seeding accounts. Especially him, he has another top10 account. I couldnt care less about elo and seeding. I didnt evem expect the drop to work as my advantage in terms of ladder result. I just did it because a conventional resign was simply noy deserved there.
As for the referred smart play, it is not. If it wasnt for me taking the nootka to literally prevent his future laming all this 'smart play' wouldnt even happen. He would simply lose cooldown time on the WC convert ability by not usong it on the first treasures he finds. This is especially sad because EP maps genrally jave too many treasures whuch make this retarded meta gaming possible (normally there is a wasted time discount factor to this strategy if treasures are scarce and in random positions).
Image Image Image
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

EAGLEMUT wrote:Droptricking is a serious offense and obviously not an appropriate response to an opponent "laming" by sending his warchief to your base and sniping off your hero. Please take a step back and think about how you'd feel if someone droptricked you because they considered your play to be laming/annoying or because their attack move was bugging out.

That would simply not happen because I dont do this kind of laming.
And I even conceded a game already because of attack move bug, which kinda makes it funny you are bringing that argument to the table.
Image Image Image
Advanced Player
Donator 02

Post by giveuanxiety »

At least eaglemut was able to fix it. I don’t like banning players from tours unless really needed. I think it could be fine letting garja still in the tour. But def not the best move by him.

France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Post by Kaiserklein »

Now I know what to do when somppu starts running musks all over the map
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

giveuanxiety wrote:At least eaglemut was able to fix it. I don’t like banning players from tours unless really needed. I think it could be fine letting garja still in the tour. But def not the best move by him.

Knowing garja it's pretty obvious he dropped spontaneously out of rage, and not in order to get elo. So in that regard it's not directly linked to the tourney seeding and it doesn't seem to make much sense to ban him from the tourney.
But at the same time, it's cheating, and cheaters are banned from tourneys. And on top of that he doesn't apologize (though this might change tomorrow I guess), and instead makes it even worse by typing utter bullshit in this thread.

This is the kind of situation where it sucks ass to be admin and to have to take a decision, because no matter what you decide people will riot
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

IAmSoldieR wrote:Seriously tho. There is 5 days left to rank up and this is a 40 point difference

U both have 2 accounts. That in itself is also cheating the ladder, tbh. More so than playing unrated.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

giveuanxiety wrote:Cheaters shouldn’t be allowed in this tournamnent.

Bye half of eso
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:I love how everyone is trying to go against me as if I did something terribly wrong.
He intentionally right clicked his Sioux explorer across the map to my base at the beginning of the game to exactly have that situation. Knowing me he probably did it even more on purpose to annoy me more. On top of that, speaking of pull trick, he obviously pull tricked his explorer randomly out of another treasure contention (previous game). This was so much deserved.

Lol. You're crazy. He intentionally played the game right, and you droptrick and he should apologize :o
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

Abusing the Sioux explorer on imba native treasures is not fair, let alone playing right. Period.
Image Image Image
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Kaiserklein wrote:
giveuanxiety wrote:At least eaglemut was able to fix it. I don’t like banning players from tours unless really needed. I think it could be fine letting garja still in the tour. But def not the best move by him.

Knowing garja it's pretty obvious he dropped spontaneously out of rage, and not in order to get elo. So in that regard it's not directly linked to the tourney seeding and it doesn't seem to make much sense to ban him from the tourney.
But at the same time, it's cheating, and cheaters are banned from tourneys. And on top of that he doesn't apologize (though this might change tomorrow I guess), and instead makes it even worse by typing utter bullshit in this thread.

This is the kind of situation where it sucks ass to be admin and to have to take a decision, because no matter what you decide people will riot

Lool since when are cheaters banned from any tournemant in the past 10 years???

Literally every edition has had cheaters, even people cheating while playing it, and im not just talking about rhoiar and uhlan. Like at least 10 ppl have signed up who've done worse than drop trick out of rage...

I wish cheaters would be banned. Lol
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Garja wrote:Abusing the Sioux explorer on imba native treasures is not fair, let alone playing right. Period.

Redesign the maps then... they are your maps after all lol. I do agree there are too many high profile tres on most maps.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

EAGLEMUT wrote:This is disappointing to see. I'm not sure how the admins want to proceed here, but as a quick solution I have manually recalculated both players' Elos as if Soldier had won the match, while it's still somewhat easily reversible. As of now, I have not banned Garja from the ladder, since that's not easy to take back and frankly I hope it doesn't need to come to that.

Garja wrote:He intentionally sent the explorer across the map to my base area to exactly have that situation. Knowing me he probably did it even more on purpose to annoy me more.

Droptricking is a serious offense and obviously not an appropriate response to an opponent "laming" by sending his warchief to your base and sniping off your hero. Please take a step back and think about how you'd feel if someone droptricked you because they considered your play to be laming/annoying or because their attack move was bugging out.

I won 10 games vs @Mitoe, and he somehow made them unrated even though i definitely clicked in to rated in the game lobby. Can you fix this for me? I can point out the games for you. Ty
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

15 Now at that stream Mitoe was wont to release unto the people a prisoner, whom they would.

16 And they had then a notable prisoner, called Moesbar.

17 Therefore when they were gathered together, Mitoe said unto them, Whom will ye that I release unto you? Moesbar, or Garja which is called Godja?

18 For he knew that for envy they had delivered him.

19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, _H2O sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in quicksearch because of him.

20 But the trolls and the smurfs persuaded the multitude that they should ask Moesbar, and destroy Garja.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

umeu wrote:Lool since when are cheaters banned from any tournemant in the past 10 years???

Literally every edition has had cheaters, even people cheating while playing it, and im not just talking about rhoiar and uhlan. Like at least 10 ppl have signed up who've done worse than drop trick out of rage...

I wish cheaters would be banned. Lol

If there's evidence someone cheated, and if it's recent enough (yes I know it's subjective), I'm pretty sure the guy can't sign up. For example roiarthurbis, uhlan, sirmusket etc can't sign up to an esoc tourney.
Who signed up and shouldn't be allowed to, according to you?
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

Ye, pretty arbitrary, dont you think? You know its against esoc policy to name cheaters, so i wont do it here. But certainly they arent the only players who have used

Moesbar/ui hack
Maphack
Oos hack
Freeze hack
Drop trick
Alt-d regularly
Smurfed tournament games
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Garja wrote:I love how everyone is trying to go against me as if I did something terribly wrong.
Well you cheated and you're justifying your cheating instead of apologizing for it. That is probably why everyone is against you. Even sirmusket had the common sense to apologize lol
Italy Garja
Retired Contributor
Donator 02

Post by Garja »

I did the right thing.
Image Image Image