This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
User avatar
France [Armag] diarouga
Gendarme
NWC LAN Gold
Posts: 9674
ESO: diarouga
Location: France

04 May 2019, 07:16

nice smurf xD
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1903
Location: in my helmet

04 May 2019, 11:15

:cry:
Bolivia tedere12
Jaeger
Posts: 3304
ESO: Tedere12
Location: Greece

04 May 2019, 13:41

not saying gg is bm
Image
Germany blasdg
Skirmisher
Posts: 113

04 May 2019, 14:29

Garja.

Everybody knows why.
User avatar
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Dragoon
Donator 01
Posts: 446
ESO: [YumiW]-GiBthedurrty

04 May 2019, 14:37

...
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
Posts: 557
ESO: OstiferButthole
Location: USA

04 May 2019, 19:16

I lost to a russian noob today on my Prajnaavatara account because he made max block houses in age 2 around his TC and water boomed with a hidden dock and finally beat me in fortress. I tried to contain him, killing so many of his terrible units and terribly micro villagers, but the noob was eventually able to have his water boom pay off and oprinick my base. Worst noob I've lost to in a long time.
good news, I rematched him, let him do the exact same thing and whooped his ass by applying early pressure and not letting up the whole game.he was actually able to get to industrial with all his blockhouses (even though he lost at least half his vil) and he revolted, but with no factories. Tried to go ronin, but I killed his saloon, his docks and then he started alt D spamming his explorer since he had no TC then, using monitors to break the walls i made around it. His early revolt mass was dead instantly, but he hung out with water and a small defendable peninsula with fort and TC and eventually tried to oprinick me again. So slowly after killing his docks I killed all his fishing with canoes and closed in on him, boomed to 5 and brought 15 light canon up his ironclads ass. Fucking douche bag. Can't believe I let him win the first time
User avatar
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
Posts: 1621
ESO: G00g0l
Location: Prague

04 May 2019, 20:45

jgals wrote:I lost to a russian noob today on my Prajnaavatara account because he made max block houses in age 2 around his TC and water boomed with a hidden dock and finally beat me in fortress. I tried to contain him, killing so many of his terrible units and terribly micro villagers, but the noob was eventually able to have his water boom pay off and oprinick my base. Worst noob I've lost to in a long time.
good news, I rematched him, let him do the exact same thing and whooped his ass by applying early pressure and not letting up the whole game.he was actually able to get to industrial with all his blockhouses (even though he lost at least half his vil) and he revolted, but with no factories. Tried to go ronin, but I killed his saloon, his docks and then he started alt D spamming his explorer since he had no TC then, using monitors to break the walls i made around it. His early revolt mass was dead instantly, but he hung out with water and a small defendable peninsula with fort and TC and eventually tried to oprinick me again. So slowly after killing his docks I killed all his fishing with canoes and closed in on him, boomed to 5 and brought 15 light canon up his ironclads ass. Fucking douche bag. Can't believe I let him win the first time


Noob
User avatar
No Flag Jam
Howdah
Posts: 1903
Location: in my helmet

04 May 2019, 20:47

Googol wrote:
jgals wrote:I lost to a russian noob today on my Prajnaavatara account because he made max block houses in age 2 around his TC and water boomed with a hidden dock and finally beat me in fortress. I tried to contain him, killing so many of his terrible units and terribly micro villagers, but the noob was eventually able to have his water boom pay off and oprinick my base. Worst noob I've lost to in a long time.
good news, I rematched him, let him do the exact same thing and whooped his ass by applying early pressure and not letting up the whole game.he was actually able to get to industrial with all his blockhouses (even though he lost at least half his vil) and he revolted, but with no factories. Tried to go ronin, but I killed his saloon, his docks and then he started alt D spamming his explorer since he had no TC then, using monitors to break the walls i made around it. His early revolt mass was dead instantly, but he hung out with water and a small defendable peninsula with fort and TC and eventually tried to oprinick me again. So slowly after killing his docks I killed all his fishing with canoes and closed in on him, boomed to 5 and brought 15 light canon up his ironclads ass. Fucking douche bag. Can't believe I let him win the first time


Noob
pesticide
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2114
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

04 May 2019, 21:04

jgals wrote:I lost to a russian noob today on my Prajnaavatara account because he made max block houses in age 2 around his TC and water boomed with a hidden dock and finally beat me in fortress. I tried to contain him, killing so many of his terrible units and terribly micro villagers, but the noob was eventually able to have his water boom pay off and oprinick my base. Worst noob I've lost to in a long time.
good news, I rematched him, let him do the exact same thing and whooped his ass by applying early pressure and not letting up the whole game.he was actually able to get to industrial with all his blockhouses (even though he lost at least half his vil) and he revolted, but with no factories. Tried to go ronin, but I killed his saloon, his docks and then he started alt D spamming his explorer since he had no TC then, using monitors to break the walls i made around it. His early revolt mass was dead instantly, but he hung out with water and a small defendable peninsula with fort and TC and eventually tried to oprinick me again. So slowly after killing his docks I killed all his fishing with canoes and closed in on him, boomed to 5 and brought 15 light canon up his ironclads ass. Fucking douche bag. Can't believe I let him win the first time

happy you whooped his ass brother, had a good read. thank you.
User avatar
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
Posts: 300
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
Location: India
GameRanger ID: 3243371

07 May 2019, 13:29

*Plays on a smurf account, hoping to bash noobs.. gets bashed by smurfs.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
User avatar
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 3036
ESO: Snuden
Location: x666 HQ

07 May 2019, 15:24

My game has been quite good today so I have nothing to cry about.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
Posts: 3036
ESO: Snuden
Location: x666 HQ

07 May 2019, 15:24

Snuden OP.
36: This herd, was not herded correctly towards his town center
User avatar
Norway iwillspankyou
Gendarme
iwillspankyou
Posts: 5773

07 May 2019, 15:26

Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2065
ESO: Octanium

07 May 2019, 16:00

PAPA SNUD ROCKSS!!!!
Image
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
Posts: 557
ESO: OstiferButthole
Location: USA

07 May 2019, 22:43

Frost Bite wrote:*Plays on a smurf account, hoping to bash noobs.. gets bashed by smurfs.

its just part of surfing brother. Don't bash noobs though what's the fun of that. Use shit strategies against them, win anyway then resign
User avatar
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
Posts: 237
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs
Location: Australia

08 May 2019, 03:01

teammates who quit at 6 minutes after losing 2 vills to raid
User avatar
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
Posts: 300
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
Location: India
GameRanger ID: 3243371

08 May 2019, 04:41

jgals wrote:
Frost Bite wrote:*Plays on a smurf account, hoping to bash noobs.. gets bashed by smurfs.

its just part of surfing brother. Don't bash noobs though what's the fun of that. Use shit strategies against them, win anyway then resign

When I win with 396 HP courers, I deserve that victory.. no?
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2114
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

08 May 2019, 06:06

fightinfrenchman wrote:Here is a complaint I have

What's wrong with you
User avatar
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Gendarme
Donator 03
Posts: 7607

08 May 2019, 06:08

Sargsyan wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Here is a complaint I have

What's wrong with you


My small claims court post was ignored
There's sand in my teeth
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2114
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

08 May 2019, 06:14

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Here is a complaint I have

What's wrong with you


My small claims court post was ignored

Wow well done mods!
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
Posts: 2065
ESO: Octanium

08 May 2019, 06:18

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:
fightinfrenchman wrote:Here is a complaint I have

What's wrong with you


My small claims court post was ignored

My posts are ignored too even when I tag em, it's normal
Image
User avatar
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
Posts: 2114
ESO: Sargsyan
Location: Armenia
GameRanger ID: 2106182

08 May 2019, 06:23

@fightinfrenchman funny how youre affiliated with nazis yet try to do snitching on memes that compliment your views
User avatar
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Dragoon
Posts: 305
ESO: Thomasgreen6
Location: UK

08 May 2019, 12:49

[Armag] diarouga wrote:nice smurf xD

Thank you for the compliment
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
Posts: 557
ESO: OstiferButthole
Location: USA

08 May 2019, 13:11

Frost Bite wrote:
jgals wrote:
Frost Bite wrote:*Plays on a smurf account, hoping to bash noobs.. gets bashed by smurfs.

its just part of surfing brother. Don't bash noobs though what's the fun of that. Use shit strategies against them, win anyway then resign

When I win with 396 HP courers, I deserve that victory.. no?

that's not the kind of shit strat I mean, thats a troll strat and no you deserve to lose.
Shit strats are going Merc, just sending warchief cards and making pets to win, natives, obscure units like full dopp etc

Or water booming with sioux/iro
User avatar
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Dragoon
Posts: 305
ESO: Thomasgreen6
Location: UK

08 May 2019, 13:31

I think shit strats and troll strats have the same definition...
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6

Forum Info

Return to “ESOC Talk”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest