ESOC Cry Corner

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: ESOC Cry Corner

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

nice smurf xD
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

:cry:
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

not saying gg is bm
Germany blasdg
Dragoon

Post by blasdg »

Garja.

Everybody knows why.
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

I lost to a russian noob today on my Prajnaavatara account because he made max block houses in age 2 around his TC and water boomed with a hidden dock and finally beat me in fortress. I tried to contain him, killing so many of his terrible units and terribly micro villagers, but the noob was eventually able to have his water boom pay off and oprinick my base. Worst noob I've lost to in a long time.
good news, I rematched him, let him do the exact same thing and whooped his ass by applying early pressure and not letting up the whole game.he was actually able to get to industrial with all his blockhouses (even though he lost at least half his vil) and he revolted, but with no factories. Tried to go ronin, but I killed his saloon, his docks and then he started alt D spamming his explorer since he had no TC then, using monitors to break the walls i made around it. His early revolt mass was dead instantly, but he hung out with water and a small defendable peninsula with fort and TC and eventually tried to oprinick me again. So slowly after killing his docks I killed all his fishing with canoes and closed in on him, boomed to 5 and brought 15 light canon up his ironclads ass. Fucking douche bag. Can't believe I let him win the first time
Czech Republic Googol
Retired Contributor
ESO: Butifle

Post by Googol »

jgals wrote:I lost to a russian noob today on my Prajnaavatara account because he made max block houses in age 2 around his TC and water boomed with a hidden dock and finally beat me in fortress. I tried to contain him, killing so many of his terrible units and terribly micro villagers, but the noob was eventually able to have his water boom pay off and oprinick my base. Worst noob I've lost to in a long time.
good news, I rematched him, let him do the exact same thing and whooped his ass by applying early pressure and not letting up the whole game.he was actually able to get to industrial with all his blockhouses (even though he lost at least half his vil) and he revolted, but with no factories. Tried to go ronin, but I killed his saloon, his docks and then he started alt D spamming his explorer since he had no TC then, using monitors to break the walls i made around it. His early revolt mass was dead instantly, but he hung out with water and a small defendable peninsula with fort and TC and eventually tried to oprinick me again. So slowly after killing his docks I killed all his fishing with canoes and closed in on him, boomed to 5 and brought 15 light canon up his ironclads ass. Fucking douche bag. Can't believe I let him win the first time

Noob
Canada Jam
Jaeger
ESO: Hyperactive Jam

Post by Jam »

Googol wrote:
jgals wrote:I lost to a russian noob today on my Prajnaavatara account because he made max block houses in age 2 around his TC and water boomed with a hidden dock and finally beat me in fortress. I tried to contain him, killing so many of his terrible units and terribly micro villagers, but the noob was eventually able to have his water boom pay off and oprinick my base. Worst noob I've lost to in a long time.

Noob
pesticide
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

happy you whooped his ass brother, had a good read. thank you.
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

*Plays on a smurf account, hoping to bash noobs.. gets bashed by smurfs.
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

My game has been quite good today so I have nothing to cry about.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Snuden OP.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Norway spanky4ever
Gendarme
iwillspankyou

Post by spanky4ever »

Hippocrits are the worst of animals. I love elifants.
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

PAPA SNUD ROCKSS!!!!
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

Frost Bite wrote:*Plays on a smurf account, hoping to bash noobs.. gets bashed by smurfs.

its just part of surfing brother. Don't bash noobs though what's the fun of that. Use shit strategies against them, win anyway then resign
Australia VooDoo_BoSs
Dragoon
ESO: VooDoo_BoSs

Post by VooDoo_BoSs »

teammates who quit at 6 minutes after losing 2 vills to raid
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

jgals wrote:
Frost Bite wrote:*Plays on a smurf account, hoping to bash noobs.. gets bashed by smurfs.

its just part of surfing brother. Don't bash noobs though what's the fun of that. Use shit strategies against them, win anyway then resign

When I win with 396 HP courers, I deserve that victory.. no?
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Here is a complaint I have

What's wrong with you
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Sargsyan wrote:

What's wrong with you

My small claims court post was ignored
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:

What's wrong with you

Wow well done mods!
India Ashvin
Retired Contributor
ESO: Octanium

Post by Ashvin »

fightinfrenchman wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:

What's wrong with you

My posts are ignored too even when I tag em, it's normal
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

@fightinfrenchman funny how youre affiliated with nazis yet try to do snitching on memes that compliment your views
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:nice smurf xD

Thank you for the compliment
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

Frost Bite wrote:
jgals wrote:

When I win with 396 HP courers, I deserve that victory.. no?

that's not the kind of shit strat I mean, thats a troll strat and no you deserve to lose.
Shit strats are going Merc, just sending warchief cards and making pets to win, natives, obscure units like full dopp etc

Or water booming with sioux/iro
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

I think shit strats and troll strats have the same definition...
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6