ESOC Cry Corner

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Re: ESOC Cry Corner

Post by jgals »

thomasgreen6 wrote:I think shit strats and troll strats have the same definition...

CDB rush , FBlockhouse behind someone, or encircling ur opponents base with manors is definitely a troll strat

Shit strats are going native age 2 and water booming with sioux,

Town destroyer as your first card and Alt D is in between
Great Britain thomasgreen6
Lancer
ESO: Thomasgreen6

Post by thomasgreen6 »

I think you've just arbitrarily defined a 'troll strat'
'I'm gonna win this and I'm just gonna enjoy it' - Tibia 2k18

http://www.Twitch.tv/thomasgreen6
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Every gate needs a gatekeeper.
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

There used to be a guy who hosted nomad on deccan and did a "backdoor build" where he would walk his tc all the way around the map and build it behind the opponents.
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

When you beat a fellow high ranked player and you say a 'gg wp' in a good intention of sportsmanship,
*stfu noob india lamer*
You will try it calm him with words like, 'dude chill out, you wanna rematch?'
*screw you*
And then he will pest you and goes crying to his mama, which makes me feel bad about myself.

Good work, Snuden btw.
oranges.
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

_RDX_ wrote:When you beat a fellow high ranked player and you say a 'gg wp' in a good intention of sportsmanship,
*stfu noob india lamer*
You will try it calm him with words like, 'dude chill out, you wanna rematch?'
*screw you*
And then he will pest you and goes crying to his mama, which makes me feel bad about myself.

Good work, Snuden btw.

Dont worry, just typical aoe player
Belgium stanleywinston
Dragoon
Beginner Division WinnerDonator 01
ESO: Stanley_Winston

Post by stanleywinston »

Who makes cannons? - LordRaphael
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Crying on behalf of GUA
Attachments
GUA.png
[Sith] - Baphomet
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

Snuden wrote:Crying on behalf of GUA

I have won a single solitary game on ESOC patch and lost 5, how is it possible that's he's ranked below me and a thousand other inactive players? :?
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

gibson wrote:There used to be a guy who hosted nomad on deccan and did a "backdoor build" where he would walk his tc all the way around the map and build it behind the opponents.

can you build a TC behind someone else on nomad? I think it would not allow you due to start location. Might have to be large deccan, even then 1v size map idk
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Kawapasaka wrote:

I have won a single solitary game on ESOC patch and lost 5, how is it possible that's he's ranked below me and a thousand other inactive players? :?

You start with 1600 ELO points.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

jgals wrote:
gibson wrote:There used to be a guy who hosted nomad on deccan and did a "backdoor build" where he would walk his tc all the way around the map and build it behind the opponents.

can you build a TC behind someone else on nomad? I think it would not allow you due to start location. Might have to be large deccan, even then 1v size map idk
The starting location is based on where the Town Centers are placed, not where the covered wagon spawns. So if the enemy goes to the center you can certainly build behind them. But then again, you might as build at your starting location. :hmm:
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

edeholland wrote:
jgals wrote:

The starting location is based on where the Town Centers are placed, not where the covered wagon spawns. So if the enemy goes to the center you can certainly build behind them. But then again, you might as build at your starting location. :hmm:

I'm actually pretty intrigued by this idea. I might try it on my goobernoob account. But you would have to get to the enemy's TC while it was still building OR get at least LOS on your enemy's TC area so you could place the foundation,(not sure if it would cancel the foundation if the enemy TC finished)....also what advantage would this really give you? Enemy could steal your crates, on Deccan half the crates are at the start location IIRC nomad or not, and he will probably age up first unless you are WC. I still want to try
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

It's shit.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

I'll go to Deccan now, I'll come back and cry later.
[Sith] - Baphomet
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

jgals wrote:

I once did that, I made a truce with the enemy players(noobs , ofc), and they accepted it.. so I started a "peaceful community" behind them and when they were busy waging war against my team mates, I petarded them :)
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

Frost Bite wrote:
jgals wrote:

I once did that, I made a truce with the enemy players(noobs , ofc), and they accepted it.. so I started a "peaceful community" behind them and when they were busy waging war against my team mates, I petarded them :)

Taunt 28

I was thinking of building my TC literally right next to theirs
Great Britain I_HaRRiiSoN_I
Retired Contributor

Post by I_HaRRiiSoN_I »

Hoping this wasn't streamed :'D

.......On the off chance this was, any links :P
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

[RE SP] OstiferButthole[IR] vs TheDutchknight[RU] - Deccan.age3yrec
(384.52 KiB) Downloaded 78 times
Deccan
Deccan
Rules: Supremacy (1v1)
Version: Official Patch (Legacy)
Length: 10 minutes

So in game one it becomes clear that there is no way I could walk my wagon there in time if he build immediately. Still, stealing some of his crates and being closer to him seemed to help with map control/rush.

In
[RE SP] OstiferButthole[PT] vs PasstScho[CH] - Deccan.age3yrec
(328.06 KiB) Downloaded 81 times
Deccan
Deccan
Length: 3 minutes

In this game I was hoping to spyglass his TC and a nearby treasure so tht I would have enogh map revelaed to place my foundation. Unfornately my spy was off and the noob deleted his TC wagon by accident

[RE SP] OstiferButthole[PT] vs TheTurls[FR] - Deccan.age3yrec
(316.75 KiB) Downloaded 43 times
Deccan
Deccan
Length: 1 minute

Finally, I got my spyglass perfect, treasure and the TC plenty of room to build the foundation, unfortunately once he had places his foundation I was unable to build mine. So any smart player having seen this would either find my TC wagon on the way there, or just go to my side and basically we would both just be swapping start locations no value added. He would probably win the explorer fight over wagons if any because of scout. anyway I really just wanted to build my TC right up against his and no that's not possible. The more you know

THIS MYTH IS BUSTED
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

It's been a month since I've watched a Sunday Smackdown, and I'm starting to regret not donating to Interjection.
No Flag deleted_user0
Ninja

Post by deleted_user0 »

@iamturk

Can you please stop stream sniping me ingame? : (((

It makes somalis cry.
If you don't, can you teach me how to read in the chat without being in the chat.
somali cries now.
United States of America GiBthedurrty
Lancer
Donator 01
Clan: YumiW

Post by GiBthedurrty »

AHH WHY DOES HAZZA HAVE TO PLAY 2 NA IN ROW SAD
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

UK is NA-lite
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:It's shit.
Its actually very good
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

For some reason, i find the term 'noob' very harsh. Its ancestor 'newbie' was better to describe the beginners with no/low level experience of the game. Now the slang 'noob' is used like a bad word, like ppl don't stop saying it. And another thing is that if a player plays around 300+ matches but still stays at a low level, he is not a 'noob' or 'newbie' anymore which means he is not new to the game but he is just bad/low leveled. He could be better than what he was at the beginning. But i find a lot of ppl won't stop calling that category 'noob' whatsoever, The ppl who belong to that category will lose some positivity and hope which actually determines the game at the end.
oranges.