ESOC Cry Corner

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold
ESO: diarouga

Re: ESOC Cry Corner

Post by [Armag] diarouga »

Noob is pr29 and below.
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

And another one, if you don't want someone in your room that you play, please ask them to leave. That is called as MANNERS. Well, if they are stubborn and deny for what you said and then go ahead and kick them. Do you know how irritating it is to see the message 'You have been removed by the host' just moments after joining the room?
oranges.
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

Better to ignore him and pretend you're afk until he leaves, that's called manners.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Better to ignore him and pretend you're afk until he leaves, that's called manners.

oranges.
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

Switch the host in gameranger then let new host kick a friend, after ur friend kicked out ll pm u "why kick?" and ur answer ll be" i dont know im not the host"
:devil:
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
Bhutan jgals
Lancer
ESO: OstiferButthole

Post by jgals »

_RDX_ wrote:For some reason, i find the term 'noob' very harsh. .

Maybe its cuz ur a noob...
MWAHAHA

JK ur pretty good and experienced both XD
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

The coveted gallz compliment. This man must be a god on the board.
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Noob is pr29 and below.

I am the division!
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

[Armag] diarouga wrote:Noob is pr29 and below.

From the top seven player of all time according to esoc forum consensus folks. That's right you have heard it here first.

Anyway, what defines a PR 29? Is it someone who could consistently beat other pr 29? The game doesn't agree. I could get there just beating Ms all day with iro. Or even if I can consistently bear pr30 with iro, if I can't with other civs am I a PR 29? I don't want to actually have to use any effort to be good at this game actually. My perennial problem. But I don't want to be a noob. Dilemmas
Canada Mitoe
Advanced Theory Craftsman
ESO: Mitoe
GameRanger ID: 346407

Post by Mitoe »

I'm pretty sure that by definition rank means that you would win 50% of your games against someone else of the same rank.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

It seems that I have been un-pested by Japanlamer...

Japanlamer invites to 3v3 on Deccan --> I join --> We are on same team --> we lose --> Japanlamer calls me a noob --> I go cry on ESOC.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Belgium Tim010
Crossbow
ESO: Timm010

Post by Tim010 »

If you lose you are a noob, if you win you are either a hacker or a smurf. Not a single person that will actually make a conversation except to speak trash.

ESO is full of toxic people, I'm starting to miss my gameranger days.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

Tim010 wrote:If you lose you are a noob, if you win you are either a hacker or a smurf. Not a single person that will actually make a conversation except to speak trash.

And if you perform bad in a teamgame, people will go to great lengths to let all other players know how bad you are. :hehe:
[Sith] - Baphomet
Belgium Tim010
Crossbow
ESO: Timm010

Post by Tim010 »

Snuden wrote:
Tim010 wrote:If you lose you are a noob, if you win you are either a hacker or a smurf. Not a single person that will actually make a conversation except to speak trash.

And if you perform bad in a teamgame, people will go to great lengths to let all other players know how bad you are. :hehe:

That's the worst yeah, everybody acting like they never make mistakes. One bad game, 1 time you didn't see a raid and they kick you out of their lobby for a month. And what is this hype with deccan, team games on great planes have so much more to offer then this one way in, one way out map with all the trees blocking cav midmap.

Last game a guy asks to pause, my teammate starts screaming "CHEATER", quit and made a new room:
What goes on inside their heads...
Italy Mosx
Dragoon
ESO: Mosx

Post by Mosx »

italic, Black box,kick
op mechanics, op build order :export: :coin: :ugly: :uglylol: :maniac:

https://www.twitch.tv/mosxgr
France [Armag] diarouga
Ninja
NWC LAN Gold

"Oh Russia"
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Funny someone accusing edon of cheating, he's so bad not sure how anyone could think that tbh.
Austria supahons
Dragoon
ESO: supahons

Post by supahons »

_RDX_ wrote:For some reason, i find the term 'noob' very harsh. Its ancestor 'newbie' was better to describe the beginners with no/low level experience of the game. Now the slang 'noob' is used like a bad word, like ppl don't stop saying it. And another thing is that if a player plays around 300+ matches but still stays at a low level, he is not a 'noob' or 'newbie' anymore which means he is not new to the game but he is just bad/low leveled. He could be better than what he was at the beginning. But i find a lot of ppl won't stop calling that category 'noob' whatsoever, The ppl who belong to that category will lose some positivity and hope which actually determines the game at the end.
At this point this word is totally meaningless to me. Yesterday i played a scenario on Nilla and a PR10 flamed me (PR28), in the middle of the game for no obvious reason, until i just quit. gg, teammate can't stop flaming :lol:
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

jgals wrote:Maybe its cuz ur a noob...
MWAHAHA

JK ur pretty good and experienced both XD

Nah I'm not good but experienced for sure. I am a noob, I was a noob, I will be a noob.
oranges.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Snuden wrote:And if you perform bad in a teamgame, people will go to great lengths to let all other players know how bad you are. :hehe:

Nothing worse than insulting ones whole family and generation for losing a game.
oranges.
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

I played a team game today where I semi FF with IRO on deccan. I had 3 batches of Forest prowler training when they broke into my base with a pretty small army. I was also shipping 8 FP.

Our japan had about 30 musks which were near my warhuts. My prowlers pop out. As their 12 hussar see my forest prowlers pop they come over. I run the forest prowlers. "It will be an easy fight" I think Japan has 30 musks vs these 12 hussar and my warhuts. Their other units won't have time to join this fight and after the huss die ill kill their musks. WRONG
As the hussar close in, Japan for absolutely no reason sends all his muskets back to his base. I am pinging him while all my prowlers are slaughtered. Trying to understand why he did this, suspecting Gandalf The Gray of throwing the game I look to his base, and see that he has decided that it would be better to send his muskets back to base so he can group them with some yumi that are coming out of his TC before joining the fight.........I lose all my prowlers, a farm and 10 sheep, some houses and vil before their attacking force is dealt with.

20 minutes later.
Everyone is imperial but Japan who is making pure ashi vs a british spamming pure hussar and somehow winning . I realize that their other Britt had sent advanced TP first card in colonial. He is spamming pure huss into my imperial tomahawk with every upgrade card getting pwnd.... My kill ratio is insane RN. But then russia oprinicks my base with a box, since I did not have enough wood to upgrade walls and feel comfortable about having enough for tomohawk for the rest of the game XD.

I quit as does our 2nd, he flames me for not upgrading walls and japan finally quits with a final imperial age score of 297

our japan was gandalf_thegray btw
India Frost Bite
Dragoon
ESO: ContainsCaffeine
GameRanger ID: 3243371

Post by Frost Bite »

_RDX_ wrote:
Snuden wrote:And if you perform bad in a teamgame, people will go to great lengths to let all other players know how bad you are. :hehe:

Nothing worse than insulting ones whole family and generation for losing a game.

Online world, so chill !
World War 3 is inevitable, Run for your lives, fools
Bhutan jgals
Lancer

Post by jgals »

Another real shit player is bosslubricants.

Of course he is only an MS but still really bad. Plays more like a private
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

Thank you. Really helps to create a positive atmosphere.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

@jgals <3
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco