ESOC Cry Corner

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Re: ESOC Cry Corner

Post by Kawapasaka »

_RDX_ wrote:On the twitch chat, I remember one guy saying, 'Ah, you don't need to do that everytime', Parody version - 'Ah, you don't pull the chair with the hands, you pull it with the dick instead'.

I have read over this sentence 10 times and still can't figure it out.
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

_RDX_ wrote:Specific members on ESOC. These motherfuckers along with their mothers should cease to exist. They think they are powerful than the leader of the Illuminati order or President of the United States level or something, which they are actually not. I mean, i am a low level player but that doesn't mean that i should stop myself from leaving a 'funny, just kidding' like comment on the twitch chat. These guys are dumb af. They point out what others do but they don't realize their own mistakes. I made shit threads, i accept it but that doesn't mean you should always have some kind of 'bad influence' on me. Everyone needs to have some self respect right? On the twitch chat, I remember one guy saying, 'Ah, you don't need to do that everytime', Parody version - 'Ah, you don't pull the chair with the hands, you pull it with the dick instead'. A world run by retards. I will not tell their names and I forgive these guys BUT, *horrormusic.wav* These clusterfucks will have the devil's pitch fork shoved up their ass and burn in hell for eternity.

This is called countering toxicity with toxicity.

I wanted to make new creative threads like 'Random AoE 3 thoughts', something that people might love but i kept my mouth shut for almost many days because Riotcoke said that i'm the most annoying person in this community but now i know it is because of these guys.

You're creating the toxicity mate. Also I said you and Dontay were the most annoying people on esoc :)

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

ESOC Rage Corner - featuring jgals & _RDX_
[Sith] - Baphomet
India _RDX_
Lancer
ESO: _RDX_

Post by _RDX_ »

Sargsyan wrote:happy to see you're back since leaving aoe for the 5th time

AoE and ESOC are different, dear. It is self explanatory in nature. I quit playing AoE 3 only once, don't think you're being funny, since it makes no sense.
oranges.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01
ESO: lamergamer
Clan: c0ns

Post by Sargsyan »

Snuden wrote:ESOC Rage Corner - featuring jgals & _RDX_

dount touch jgals okaay ??
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Kawapasaka wrote:
I have read over this sentence 10 times and still can't figure it out.

Alright, getting to the point, Interjection displays an intro video to every map that is going to played on, it felt kind of funny for me and a bit of cringe so i leave this comment 'pls staph this is so cringey' in a sarcastic manner, not actually meaning it. Now someone comes with 'You don't have to do that everytime' and another one with 'stfu noob'. I mean watching the stream itself is giving a big gratitude and respect to the people streaming and working on it, they did an excellent work. I wanted to be funny suddenly and someone points out that I'm wrong and misunderstood everything i said. It is so frustrating to see in front of 800-900 people watching what's going on the twitch chat.
oranges.
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

_RDX_ wrote:

AoE and ESOC are different, dear. It is self explanatory in nature. I quit playing AoE 3 only once, don't think you're being funny, since it makes no sense.

ok. also if your account has not been bought yet I'd like to acquire it. here's the address you can use to contact my manager. [email protected]
krichk wrote:For some reason, you want the world to know that you're brave enough to challenge Challenger_Marco
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Riotcoke wrote:You're creating the toxicity mate. Also I said you and Dontay were the most annoying people on esoc :)

Riotcoke was the most annoying person on esoc.

Riotcoke was the humblest and helpful person on esoc.

You can see that people will rather mostly remember the former than the latter when said. It is an unchangeable rule that once a person receives a bad tag in front of other people, It will continue forever. Whereas the latter is forgettable when you actually do a mistake. It is better to choose words wisely and on which person you're going to use it.
oranges.
India _RDX_
Lancer

Post by _RDX_ »

Sargsyan wrote:ok. also if your account has not been bought yet I'd like to acquire it. here's the address you can use to contact my manager. [email protected]

You're NOT worthy.
oranges.
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Sargsyan wrote:
_RDX_ wrote:

ok. also if your account has not been bought yet I'd like to acquire it. here's the address you can use to contact my manager. [email protected]

Worsh it baby!
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Armenia Sargsyan
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by Sargsyan »

_RDX_ wrote:
Sargsyan wrote:ok. also if your account has not been bought yet I'd like to acquire it. here's the address you can use to contact my manager. [email protected]

You're NOT worthy.

ok I'm not worth it, but doesnt analworsher69 worsh it ?
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

@_RDX_ Idk man, i like it when everyone is just glad to be around and there aren't these silly discussions because somoeone misinterpreted something somebody else said etc etc... Maybe next time try to be more considerate about the comments you type in the twitch chat? I agree, interjection sounds funny when he does the map intros but i actually love it! I'd rather avoid negative comments, since the event has been great so far and everyone is enjoying it.
Now, let's bring this thread back on topic.
Yesterday i suicided my whole uhlan army under a japanese tc trying to raid his villies. Felt like an idiot, yet i did the exact same thing in the following game :cry:
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

_RDX_ wrote:
Riotcoke wrote:You're creating the toxicity mate. Also I said you and Dontay were the most annoying people on esoc :)

Riotcoke was the most annoying person on esoc.

Riotcoke was the humblest and helpful person on esoc.

You can see that people will rather mostly remember the former than the latter when said. It is an unchangeable rule that once a person receives a bad tag in front of other people, It will continue forever. Whereas the latter is forgettable when you actually do a mistake. It is better to choose words wisely and on which person you're going to use it.

Who even cares what I say?

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I hope some of the noobs I bash will run to their parents and cry after me teaching them a lesson
[Sith] - Baphomet
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

You're supposed to be crying here, not making other people cry :hmm:
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

On Saturday when we were out i asked one of my friends who i know is back at playing the game if he wanted to join me and some others from our group to play with us. His response was: "Nah i still remember the 14th (probably was like 2010/11) birthday of X, where you single-handedly beat three or four of us, i am still suffering from that." I have no idea what i did and kinda doubt i really did that (even though they were really bad and i was pretty ok at treaty) but hey.

Conclusion: My friends dont want to play with me. And nerf CKN because apparently 14 year old me abused them like heck.
No Flag tedere12
Jaeger

Post by tedere12 »

scarm wrote:On Saturday when we were out i asked one of my friends who i know is back at playing the game if he wanted to join me and some others from our group to play with us. His response was: "Nah i still remember the 14th (probably was like 2010/11) birthday of X, where you single-handedly beat three or four of us, i am still suffering from that." I have no idea what i did and kinda doubt i really did that (even though they were really bad and i was pretty ok at treaty) but hey.

Conclusion: My friends dont want to play with me. And nerf CKN because apparently 14 year old me abused them like heck.

^^ similarly my rl friends dont wanna play against me, we team up against the bots instead.
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

I don't have friends, only followers and I dislike the majority of them
Germany yemshi
Jaeger
ESO: yemshi

Post by yemshi »

jesus3 wrote:I don't have friends, only followers and I dislike the majority of them

Am I, as a loyal missionary, approved by the Son himself? :ship:
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

I just got bashed by some Spanish fellow and went crying to my dad about it, but he just told me to shut up and stop crying over a video game. :cry:
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah

Post by gamevideo113 »

I played one game and I picked spain again today
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

nice topic for me right now

in 4-5 days -4 pr :DDDD

in last 13197914618461861864814 games just 5-6 wins :>
Australia Kawapasaka
ESOC Pro Team

Post by Kawapasaka »

I played Tibia on stream, when I watched back the video of our game later he likened it to "taking candy from a retarded baby" :cry:
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

Kawapasaka wrote:I played Tibia on stream, when I watched back the video of our game later he likened it to "taking candy from a retarded baby" :cry:

which is sadly pretty accurate, though :hmm:
Netherlands blackwidow
Dragoon
ESO: MASTERdutch

Post by blackwidow »

i wasted 42 minutes of my life playing a game against a hacker