ESOC Cry Corner

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
Poland pecelot
Retired Contributor
Donator 03
ESO: Pezet

Re: ESOC Cry Corner

Post by pecelot »

I've dropped several places in the EP ladder despite not playing a single game :!:
Spain Snuden
Jaeger
ESO: Snuden

Post by Snuden »

I spilld crvza on my kyboard, now I can't typ "" anymor :(
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Kk
[Sith] - Baphomet
Netherlands edeholland
ESOC Community Team
Donator 01
ESO: edeholland
GameRanger ID: 4053888
Clan: ESOC

Post by edeholland »

Kawapasaka wrote:Helped a corporal out with XPMod, apparently the game was rated :oops:
Back to 1st lt I go
Just wait until you do that 5 times and get banned for point trading.
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

With th urrnt stat of my kyboar, I an't log in to SO, I simply an't typ my passwor.
What if ithr Aizamk or Kaisrklin want to tst m right away?

@kynsi an you smurf 2- gams tonight?
[Sith] - Baphomet
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Snuden wrote:With th urrnt stat of my kyboar, I an't log in to SO, I simply an't typ my passwor.
What if ithr Aizamk or Kaisrklin want to tst m right away?

@kynsi an you smurf 2- gams tonight?

Snugod
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

Feeling awkward due to "the incident"
Dromedary Scone Mix is not Alone Mix
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

fightinfrenchman wrote:Feeling awkward due to "the incident"

"She" wasn't a woman after all?
[Sith] - Baphomet
Spain Snuden
Jaeger

Post by Snuden »

Snuden wrote:I spilld crvza on my kyboard, now I can't typ "" anymor :(

Fixed.
[Sith] - Baphomet
Georgia Qosashvili93
Dragoon
ESO: Qosashvili93

Post by Qosashvili93 »

Cant win vs the most shitty civ ever china

No matter what I do

And serioisly what a shit civ is china, I was pr 23 24 with wvery single civ, than was playing with china and in two weeks became pr 29 30
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

Qosashvili93 wrote:Cant win vs the most shitty civ ever china

No matter what I do

And serioisly what a shit civ is china, I was pr 23 24 with wvery single civ, than was playing with china and in two weeks became pr 29 30

Garja approves of this post
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

These reports from the Bahamas are giving me the blues.

"My leg was numb, but I was still trying to stay afloat with my son," Farrington told The Nassau Guardian. "After about an hour of treading water and bleeding, I noticed... some fins swimming along the houses.

"So, I grabbed my son and I put him on top [of] the roof. The water was high on the roof."

Farrington said that the water was so high that it reached just below the rooftop, meaning he could have used his arms from the water pull himself up.

"But before I could sit on the roof to hold him, the gust from the hurricane dragged him across the roof back into the surge on the next side," Farrington said. "I still could remember him reaching for me and calling me, 'Daddy.'"

The father said he desperately tried to search for his son in the murky and choppy waters where he had fallen.

"I was like feeling to see if I could feel some kind of cloth, some kind of clothes, some kind of skin, flesh... something," he said.

"I ain't find nothing. I come back up. I hold my breath and I gone back down again. All this time, people carried my wife to safety and they calling me, but I ain't want to go because I didn't want to leave my son."

:cry:
India rsy
Jaeger
Donator 01

Post by rsy »

Amsel_ wrote:These reports from the Bahamas are giving me the blues.

"My leg was numb, but I was still trying to stay afloat with my son," Farrington told The Nassau Guardian. "After about an hour of treading water and bleeding, I noticed... some fins swimming along the houses.

"So, I grabbed my son and I put him on top [of] the roof. The water was high on the roof."

Farrington said that the water was so high that it reached just below the rooftop, meaning he could have used his arms from the water pull himself up.

"But before I could sit on the roof to hold him, the gust from the hurricane dragged him across the roof back into the surge on the next side," Farrington said. "I still could remember him reaching for me and calling me, 'Daddy.'"

The father said he desperately tried to search for his son in the murky and choppy waters where he had fallen.

"I was like feeling to see if I could feel some kind of cloth, some kind of clothes, some kind of skin, flesh... something," he said.

"I ain't find nothing. I come back up. I hold my breath and I gone back down again. All this time, people carried my wife to safety and they calling me, but I ain't want to go because I didn't want to leave my son."

:cry:

fuck man :cry:
No Flag deleted_user
Ninja

Post by deleted_user »

Should have evacuated
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

Lost one out of two brit mirrors vs LordRaphael in nr 20 but my crying is slightly mitigated by at least having a win now since last time and first time we played I went full musk vs french skirms behind walls back in 2015 and I've been thinking about it on and off ever since.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

I got a tetanus shot and a flu shot yesterday. My arms are in constant pain, my nose is stuffed up, and I have a sore throat. This is so awful
Tokelau jesus3
Jaeger

Post by jesus3 »

As I do everyday, I wanted to get my morning coffee so I can poop for a long time afterwards while playing old Pokemon games on my Gameboy.
Today though, poop came before coffee and it makes me somewhat uncomfortable
Italy gamevideo113
Howdah
ESO: gamevideo113

Post by gamevideo113 »

fightinfrenchman wrote:I got a tetanus shot and a flu shot yesterday. My arms are in constant pain, my nose is stuffed up, and I have a sore throat. This is so awful
The flu vaccine got the best of you :(
[Some people aspire to be pr30+, some people aspire to have fun, and some people aspire to play 3v3 Deccan.] - vividlyplain - 2019 Who (nationality) rape ?
stupid logic. noob players can say op?
toxic, Insult, Racism ?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme
ESO: hatamoto_samurai

Post by harcha »

every time i join greatscythe's lobby he says "trickle" and kicks me seconds later. I asked him what it means but he would not explain, just says that he wont play vs me.

what does he think trickle mean?
POC wrote:Also I most likely know a whole lot more than you.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
European Union scarm
Howdah
ESO: Malebranche

Post by scarm »

:hmm: To analyze this empirically i would first try to find out his nationality by his decknames. Then you could maybe reverse engineer what he might be trying to translate from his native language that results in trickle

which civ are you trying to play? Do you have a high winrate?
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

Well then I would actually need to put some effort into it, i'll sit on that one...

I'm always playing china and he always goes for german. Generally i don't have good winrate for this MU but particularly against him I mostly won before he started to go all "trickle" on me.
POC wrote:Also as an objective third party, and near 100% accuracy of giving correct information, I would say my opinions are more reliable than yours.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

harcha wrote:Well then I would actually need to put some effort into it, i'll sit on that one...

I'm always playing china and he always goes for german. Generally i don't have good winrate for this MU but particularly against him I mostly won before he started to go all "trickle" on me.
Trickle
No Flag [TLDT]Amsterda
Dragoon
ESO: Amsterda

Post by [TLDT]Amsterda »

harcha wrote:Well then I would actually need to put some effort into it, i'll sit on that one...

He probably means to accuse you of some resource trickle cheat.
Latvia harcha
Gendarme

Post by harcha »

I really don't think so.
United States of America demon_
Crossbow
ESO: KoM_Inuyasha

Post by demon_ »

He's saying you cheat