Battlefield

This is for discussions about the community, players, forum games, grudge matches, memes and everything else related to ESOC and its members.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player
GameRanger ID: 5529322

Battlefield

Post by Kaiserklein »

I realized during my last stream that quite a few people apparently used to play battlefield. Thought it could be funny to share our nicknames here. http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/Kaiser-klein/
I don't have a TV right now so I can't play it anymore on playstation, but I might get one soon and go back to play that game, could be funny with some other aoe3 scrubs
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Re: Battlefield

Post by Jaeger »

I am a biiiiig TV missle lamer :devil: Most games I just try to get the attack helicopter by myself, exit squad so no-one can spawn on me, and just try to hit helicopters and jets with TV missles. When there are no enemy helicopters alive I like to snipe tanks from a mile away with smart rockets + TV missles and there's absolutely nothing they can do about it.
last time i cryed was because i stood on Lego
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

Also I like to play hardcore, because to me it's much more fun actually fun trying to see stuff with your eyes rather than having your eyes glued to the minimap and spamming the spot button all the time. Also it's much more meaningful when you do a little damage to vehicles (especially jets) because you know you actually had an impact, they actually have to land somewhere and repair; your damage is meaningful.
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Lol I used to do the same stuff with the attack helicopter. Being the gunner is so op. But I think funniest thing for me was trying to kill dudes by just landing your jet on their face and then flying away
Honorable mention to sniper battles at 1 km range
LoOk_tOm wrote:I have something in particular against Kaisar (GERMANY NOOB mercenary LAMME FOREVER) And the other people (noobs) like suck kaiser ... just this ..
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor
ECL Reigning ChampsDonator 01
ESO: Riotcoke
Clan: UwU

Post by Riotcoke »

BF3 is really cheap on pc, and runs on basically everything due to it's age, so if you're going to play it again might be worth picking it up on that.
Also killing planes with tank shots is the best thing i recall doing

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Yeah but I'd be garbage on pc probably, while I played it again on playstation at my parents place recently and still raped anuses, so I don't really wanna start again from scratch
Spain yoqpasa
Lancer
ESO: yoqpasa

Post by yoqpasa »

I sent you friend request (Postergeist)

United States of America evilcheadar
Gendarme

Post by evilcheadar »

BF1 ftw still play all the time on pc
A post not made is a post given away

A slushie a day keeps the refill thread at bay

Jackson Pollock was the best poster to ever to post on these forums
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

Kaiserklein wrote:Yeah but I'd be garbage on pc probably, while I played it again on playstation at my parents place recently and still raped anuses, so I don't really wanna start again from scratch

Just connect up your ps4 controller :)

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

yoqpasa wrote:I sent you friend request (Postergeist)

I accepted

Riotcoke wrote:
Kaiserklein wrote:Yeah but I'd be garbage on pc probably, while I played it again on playstation at my parents place recently and still raped anuses, so I don't really wanna start again from scratch

Just connect up your ps4 controller :)

Interesting, didn't know that was possible, I'll look into it. Would be op cause I could stream battlefield for a change. Works only with a ps4 controller? And it doesn't fuck with bf3 being a ps3 game?
Australia Hazza54321
Pro Player
Winter Champion 2020 x2Donator 01
ESO: PrinceofBabu

Post by Hazza54321 »

not sure what happened to my bf3 probably a different email/account but heres my bf4 http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/so ... 77111/ps4/
Great Britain Riotcoke
Retired Contributor

Post by Riotcoke »

So the ps4 controller is iffy on widows, you have to download an extra program but it's very easy. But basically it works the same as if you were playing it on a ps4. Only downside is people on pc tend to be a lot better and you don't get aim assist on pc.

It also works with xbox controllers and ps3 controllers if you want to use those too

twitch.tv/stangoesdeepTV
France Kaiserklein
Pro Player

Post by Kaiserklein »

Alright thanks
No Flag Jaeger
Jaeger

Post by Jaeger »

I think you get demolished though if you try to compete (on foot) with controller vs. mouse and keyboard. Does anyone play battlefield 4 on PS4 though? I only have that :(
Great Britain Horsemen
Jaeger

Post by Horsemen »

Anyone here still play Battlefield 2142?
United States of America Amsel_
Howdah
ESO: The_Amsel

Post by Amsel_ »

I have copies of 1942 and Vietnam on pc around somewhere. I've got bad company 2 for ps3 too. The older ones are better imo; although, it was cool to destroy entire buildings with artillery strikes in BC2. I remember Medic was OP af in 1942 because they had a machine gun and could self-heal. I also remember that you could shoot planes out of the sky with rocket launchers and tanks. Vietnam was fun because the maps were large enough that you could wander off into the wilderness to do silly things. I remember this one guy who would take that giant Vietcong sickle, and sneak up on people and melee them to death. Funny stuff. The game was amazingly a-linear. I don't know why so many servers ran that one map with just sewers; the wide-variety of strats are what made that game so fun!
Tuvalu gibson
Ninja
ECL Reigning Champs

Post by gibson »

Battlefield 5 is fun.
No Flag fightinfrenchman
Ninja
Donator 04

Post by fightinfrenchman »

I played a little bit of Battlefield One